Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun's fake ? claim

Options
tru_m.a.c
tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
A nun's bogus claim that she was choked and ? by a black man has angered - but not surprised - African-American men in her Brooklyn neighborhood.

Detectives combed through East Flatbush investigating the "? " of Sister Mary Turcotte, a member of the rogue Christian sect Apostles of Infinite Love, which has no affiliation with the Catholic Church.

Turcotte, who is white, claimed she was attacked on the street Thursday by a 6-foot-4, 250-pound black man.

"I don't know why they must accuse falsely like that. I think it must be prejudice," said Isaac Dennis, 56, an advertising worker who lives across from the convent.

Turcotte, 26, told detectives the assailant choked her, dragged her through the streets and left her unconscious in a snowbank with her underwear down and her ? exposed.

Cops even released a sketch of the phantom suspect and pleaded for the public to help catch him. After more questioning, Turcotte admitted she concocted the assault to cover up her sexual shenanigans with a bodega worker.

Jordan Prochet, 19, a neighbor of the convent, said the fictitious charges were especially shocking because they came from a woman who claims to be holy. The incident was reflective of "how society is nowadays," he said.

Police have not charged Turcotte with a crime. Her deception comes just weeks after authorities accused former Channel 7 TV weatherwoman Heidi Jones of making phony claims of being attacked by a Hispanic man while jogging in Central Park.

Jones, who is white, was charged with a misdemeanor for filing a false report.

"I'm ? off," Brooklyn file clerk Reggie Antoine, 33, said of Turcotte crying wolf.

"It makes me paranoid. It makes women paranoid of us."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/02/02/2011-02-02_black_men_steamed_by_fake_? _claim.html#ixzz1CsUvXSpl

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You couldn't create this stuff in movies......

Comments

• Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smh @ them not filing charges against this ? . These ? religious figures get special treatment from people. When increased security checks in tha airports was a big news story last year they were showing these nuns getting patted down talkin bout how outrageous it was for them to be subjected to that kind of treatment. ? .

Lol @ nuns and Muslim women having close to tha same 'uniform'.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's kinda funny that no matter how many white women get exposed doing this ? , others will always feel it's a reliable option. Well, hey we made progress right? 50 years ago dudes were getting lynched because of this.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao a 6'4, 250 pound ? ? Come on now.

She should be jailed and made an example of.

They did that ? to the ? out in Durham that acused those white Duke boys of ? her. BUT I ALMOST FORGOT; this is America. She'll be let go and not be charged because she's white.
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They denied her the D
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i wish i could ? that ? . but i aint 6'4" and 250 lbs
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if i lived in that area, my ass would have hung

i fit that description close enough, I don't weigh 250, but 235
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's kinda funny that no matter how many white women get exposed doing this ? , others will always feel it's a reliable option. Well, hey we made progress right? 50 years ago dudes were getting lynched because of this.

at this point, how are police not automatically skeptical when these type of stories come out?
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "After more questioning, Turcotte admitted she concocted the assault

to cover up her sexual shenanigans with a bodega worker."................

what's a "bodega" worker ?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i believe a bodega is like a corner store...but NYC people should clarify
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i believe a bodega is like a corner store...but NYC people should clarify

Thanks ! You are correct.

[ I just search engineed it,.. which I should have done in the first place. ]

Wikkipedia: "Convenience store, as known in some American cities such as Boston and New York"
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL@Whites still using this ? cop-out, yet they're the same people who say blacks use racism 'as an excuse/crutch/tax-write-off/whatever. ? outta here with that ? , to say the least.

"Racially, nothing's changed in America but the weather--" Paul Mooney

...And to that Jewish Attention-? Troll around here:

Paul Mooney>Paul Reiser.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    She should be ? ..

Not really but she shoul dbe bitchslapped and sent to jail...

She has no ........religion, She should be kicked out of the church but of course that wont happen
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »
    LOL@Whites still using this ? cop-out, yet they're the same people who say blacks use racism 'as an excuse/crutch/tax-write-off/whatever. ? outta here with that ? , to say the least.

"Racially, nothing's changed in America but the weather--" Paul Mooney

...And to that Jewish Attention-? Troll around here:

Paul Mooney>Paul Reiser.

I listened to the "blame a ni66er" "comedy" tape. Hilarious.

Probaly some ? has produced a "blame a ? " comedy tape or video.

Blacks killing blacks ? Blame crackers [for existence of slavery - slavery days screwed up our minds]

Hutus killing Tutsis ? Blame crackers [Europeon imperialist screwed up our minds]

Just awful how the media MAKES UP so many false stories alledging black on white crime.