Should women allow their men to have a mistress??

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
as long as he pay the bills and give her good sex??

alot of people are doing it anyway,so why not let her man continue

women say they want a man with a good job,packing heat between the legs

why not?

Comments

• mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I only think this would be considerable if the woman could not meet up with her man’s sexual needs, like if she had a low sex drive and couldn’t perform for dude then, yes, a mistress may have to come to play if the couple can agree on that but then again t/s, what if the table was turned? would u let another dude on the side plow ya woman if you couldn’t keep up with her sexually? Even though she cooks, cleans, maintains her physical appearance, and take care of the kids (if any)?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No. That's dumb.
    "A lot of people are doing it"--does their spouse KNOW this? Most likely not.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes, they should.

world would be a much better place.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i'd never trust a woman who "allows" her man to have a mistress...

and i ain't even talking trust like being faithful trust....cuz i mean any chick that's on some ? like that... she aleady got it fixed in her mind she ain't never ever ever leaving your ass..

i'm talking about rust as in being in a room with sharp ? .. or being in the complete dark with...

any woman that knowingly and openly allows her man to ? other woemn, and front like she cool with it.. is one bad cramp away from killing everyone in the house.....pets included...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its all about respect.

There are many women who dont mind so long as you not tricking on the ? and falling in love and holding hands with her ass. Long as its just a nut and u love her then they dont mind. Some will even wanna join in.

But if she doesnt know about it then it's disrespectful and you're an ? .

But to expect fidelity from anybody these days is a long shot.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What's up wit all these threads talking about would you allow this or that?? Yall don't own the ? lol you don't allow ? ..they choose to do what they want...sorry that ? was just really bugging me...now i'm starting to see why relationships are ? up by the second...the only thing you can allow is treatment being given to you...you have no ? control over what your S/O does for real...if she wanna cheat, ? , whatever how the ? you gonna not alllow her lmao...sorry is allow ? just doesn't make sense to me...and the obvious answer to the question is ? no..unless you like sharing your women lol
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

and i ain't even talking trust like being faithful trust....cuz i mean any chick that's on some ? like that... she aleady got it fixed in her mind she ain't never ever ever leaving your ass..

i'm talking about rust as in being in a room with sharp ? .. or being in the complete dark with...

any woman that knowingly and openly allows her man to ? other woemn, and front like she cool with it.. is one bad cramp away from killing everyone in the house.....pets included...

HA! good one
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No. There's something not right about that picture. I'm just worried about when she'll be a real-life case of Snapped. And anyway, most people who do it, don't realize their partner has one.
  • JadaRoss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i got a close family member,who had his wife/gf have threesomes,etc...and they still together.she didnt give a ? about it as long as he made money and laid the pipe right so why care??

women are dumb creatures,but whatever makes the relationship last ::kanye shrug 2x's:::
  • JadaRoss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

people are into that open relationship BS which puts a major string on you.how can anyone allow someone else to bang your s/o?
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if she cant throw the ? right, hell yeah
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The question isn't should women "let," their s/o's have mistresses, but rather if a man has fidelity problems why would he enter into a relationship or marriage. If you want to ? other chicks don't enter exclusive relationships with one woman. Relationships or marriages in itself implies exclusivity and a woman wouldn't be wrong in expecting fidelity in such an agreement.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    i got a close family member,who had his wife/gf have threesomes,etc...and they still together.she didnt give a ? about it as long as he made money and laid the pipe right so why care??

women are dumb creatures,but whatever makes the relationship last ::kanye shrug 2x's:::

im kinda confuse on this situation here. whose who and doing what?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The question isn't should women "let," their s/o's have mistresses, but rather if a man has fidelity problems why would he enter into a relationship or marriage. If you want to ? other chicks don't enter exclusive relationships with one woman. Relationships or marriages in itself implies exclusivity and a woman would be wrong in expecting monogony in a relationship or marriage.

Real talk....
  • JadaRoss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you will be surprised how many females letting they ? ? different brawds and not anything about it.some females dumb like that she sees the money and he sees the ? .They like Im not going anywhere no matter how many ? he got on the side
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The question isn't should women "let," their s/o's have mistresses, but rather if a man has fidelity problems why would he enter into a relationship or marriage. If you want to ? other chicks don't enter exclusive relationships with one woman. Relationships or marriages in itself implies exclusivity and a woman would be wrong in expecting monogony in a relationship or marriage.

c/s.

i don't see how any self respecting woman would agree to do such....
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mo ? mo problems
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Historically, powerful or influential men have always had concubines or mistresses because they could and wanted too.

Some people need more than one person to keep them emotionally, intellectually, and sexually satisfied, male or female. Your wife might make you feel warm fuzzy and loving and hold down the household, but Pam in the office might inspire you to make beautiful business moves, Toni in the gym might bring out that competitive nature, and Ashley might be the only chick that can check you.

All these relationships could be sexual, with a specific level of fulfillment his wife might not be meeting. Cats had harems for 1000s of years, ran empires, towns, and corporations in this manner, and it was effective. I'm just putting a modern twist on it.

Its definitely not for everyone, but not everyone is meant to be in monogamous relationship, and as long as all parties are up front and honest, to each their own.
  • Raizah Blade
    Raizah Blade Members Posts: 60
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ^^ Well said... But I don't think I could let another dude just lay the pipe down on mine. Muhfuggah better bring a six pack of BJs for me while I'll wait in the other room. ;P
  • JadaRoss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ^^ Well said... But I don't think I could let another dude just lay the pipe down on mine. Muhfuggah better bring a six pack of BJs for me while I'll wait in the other room. ;P

hell yeah that ? will hurt knowing some guy is piping your girl down,especially when youre married and have kids together
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Historically, powerful or influential men have always had concubines or mistresses because they could and wanted too.

Some people need more than one person to keep them emotionally, intellectually, and sexually satisfied, male or female. Your wife might make you feel warm fuzzy and loving and hold down the household, but Pam in the office might inspire you to make beautiful business moves, Toni in the gym might bring out that competitive nature, and Ashley might be the only chick that can check you.

All these relationships could be sexual, with a specific level of fulfillment his wife might not be meeting. Cats had harems for 1000s of years, ran empires, towns, and corporations in this manner, and it was effective. I'm just putting a modern twist on it.

Its definitely not for everyone, but not everyone is meant to be in monogamous relationship, and as long as all parties are up front and honest, to each their own.

Before your forgetting the historical context for polygyny in those times. Women needed men for survival purposes. A women couldn't go out hunt and provide security for herself. So she needed to be married off to have those things provided for. Plus there was no feminism. What the dude said was law and the "bet not," say otherwise. While I do believe that polygyny should be legal, it's not a relationship I would indugle in nor would I recommed it.
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Before your forgetting the historical context for polygyny in those times. Women needed men for survival purposes. A women couldn't go out hunt and provide security for herself. So she needed to be married off to have those things provided for. Plus there was no feminism. What the dude said was law and the "bet not," say otherwise. While I do believe that polygyny should be legal, it's not a relationship I would indugle in nor would I recommed it.

Maxiumus you make excellent points but your answers are subjective. You mentioned that a relationship implies a man and a woman hold on to boundaries set by exclusivity, yet the only legally binding arrangement like this is marriage.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

^^^^ Basically
    If all parties agree, I don't see the problem.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    most marriages that survive long term are like this

unless both spouses have low standards
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i couldn't do it. not in a marriage or long term relationship anyways. i still don't get why people like this don't just date around and stay single. although i will admit there is some sense of thrill associated w/ stepping out on your mate, or so i've heard.