The more I learn about the human body..........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
the more ridiculous the theory of evolution becomes. I mean how can anybody look at me with a straight face and tell me that the human heart evolved? I mean really? I mean like how can a person honestly look at me and tell me that the human heart evolved from some ancient primordial ooze? How did evolution "decide" that the heart needed a protective sac? Wheredeydodatat? LMAO! Evolution has to be in the top 10 of the most prepostrous ideas that man has ever conceived of. It's absolutely the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of, well that and the notion that ? doesn't exist, which of course is the reason why evolution is even a theory to begin with. This world has gone absolutely mad. No wonder ? said that in the last days men would forsake the truth for fables. ? have mercy on the weak minded who have been and are being deceived by the serpent.

"1I charge thee therefore before ? , and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
2 Timothy 4:1-4

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The human heart? The same heart that is almost identical to pig hearts? The same animal hearts that are used to fix our own in transplants? Yea of course, it's not evolution it's ? giving animals human parts!

Yea evolution.... when I see a chicken evolve into a fish I'll be that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The human heart? The same heart that is almost identical to pig hearts? The same animal hearts that are used to fix our own in transplants? Yea of course, it's not evolution it's ? giving animals human parts!

Yea evolution.... when I see a chicken evolve into a fish I'll be that.

What your saying is irrelevant. What I said is how did evolution "decide" that the human heart needed a protective sac? How can non-intelligence figure something like that out? Please enlighten me oh wise one
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's interesting how mammals and birds have the more complex hearts of vertebrates; while reptiles, amphibians, and fish--organisms that predate mammals and birds--have less complex hearts.

Almost as though the hearts found in vertebrates changed and became more developed over time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What your saying is irrelevant. What I said is how did evolution "decide" that the human heart needed a protective sac? How can non-intelligence figure something like that out? Please enlighten me oh wise one

Because the heart is critical ? so it formed an extra shield around it over time. Snakes also have a precardial sac.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the more ridiculous the theory of evolution becomes. I mean how can anybody look at me with a straight face and tell me that the human heart evolved? I mean really? I mean like how can a person honestly look at me and tell me that the human heart evolved from some ancient primordial ooze? How did evolution "decide" that the heart needed a protective sac? Wheredeydodatat? LMAO! Evolution has to be in the top 10 of the most prepostrous ideas that man has ever conceived of. It's absolutely the most stupidest thing I have ever heard of, well that and the notion that ? doesn't exist, which of course is the reason why evolution is even a theory to begin with. This world has gone absolutely mad. No wonder ? said that in the last days men would forsake the truth for fables. ? have mercy on the weak minded who have been and are being deceived by the serpent.

"1I charge thee therefore before ? , and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
    2 Timothy 4:1-4

Your ignorance of science is mind boggling. This shows that when people have nothing but the bible as a reference they can't do anything but quote verses and propagate ignorance.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Because the heart is critical ? so it formed an extra shield around it over time. Snakes also have a precardial sac.

Man you really bringing some earth shattering, ground breaking, whowouldofthunkit knowledge man. WTH? Of course the heart is a critical ? . Nobody is that clueless. Now please explain how in the world NON-INTELLIGENCE can conceive of the heart needing a protective sac? I mean it's just the most ridiculous idea imaginable. I mean how can anybody with a brain even believe in evolution? Oh wait, ? gives the answer in Romans 1.

"18For the wrath of ? is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19Because that which may be known of ? is manifest in them; for ? hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21Because that, when they knew ? , they glorified him not as ? , neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible ? into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."
    Romans 1:18-23

Thats just a snippet. The depravity of man will cause him to believe in anything. Even if it is contrary to rational, normal, and logical thinking. Amazing, huh?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your ignorance of science is mind boggling. This shows that when people have nothing but the bible as a reference they can't do anything but quote verses and propagate ignorance.

Answer the question Bootsy. How did NON-INTELLIGENCE figure out that the heart needed a protective sac? Don't worry, i'll wait...........................
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the question i have for either side is why cant some kind creative intelligence and some kind of evolution co-exist? do u ignore this possibility because it would destroy the concepts that YOU with your LIMITED understanding have defined them to be? the same people that poisoned religion are the same people that poisoned science.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    the question i have for either side is why cant some kind creative intelligence and some kind of evolution co-exists? do u ignore this possibility because it would destroy the concepts that YOU with your LIMITED understanding have defined them to be?

Genesis 1. Have you read it?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the question i have for either side is why cant some kind creative intelligence and some kind of evolution co-exist? do u ignore this possibility because it would destroy the concepts that YOU with your LIMITED understanding have defined them to be? the same people that poisoned religion are the same people that poisoned science.

It can co-exist. I just don't believe it does. Could there be a creator that dropped organisms into existence and we formed from it, of course, but I don't believe in it. To me if a ? like being did exist it's not something that dropped man and animals and trees onto Earth and designed this and this and has a plan for everything. To me it's without a doubt evolution took place, whether or not a being created those original organisms I don't believe can be proven or dis-proven on either side.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    edited February 2011
    Options

Exactly. If there is a "creator" and I am not saying if it is or is not, the evolutionary way would be the most reasonable route to take given that that is the way that the entire universe came to be..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There's an infinite number of theoretical beings/forces that can potentially coexist with known/observed/theoretical processes.

What makes some form of "creative intelligence" so special that it must be considered a possibility, without any proof of such?

A similar question would be: "Why can't the theory that unobservably small pigs are the basis for everything coexist with some kind of evolution?"
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It can co-exist. I just don't believe it does. Could there be a creator that dropped organisms into existence and we formed from it, of course, but I don't believe in it. To me if a ? like being did exist it's not something that dropped man and animals and trees onto Earth and designed this and this and has a plan for everything. To me it's without a doubt evolution took place, whether or not a being created those original organisms I don't believe can be proven or dis-proven on either side.

Yes it can be proven. You either believe REVELATION or you believe SPECULATION. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol..well at least youre being honest and admitting BELIEF. but why does some being have to anthropromorphically DROP organisms somewhere? lol. u make it sound so cheap and cheesy like that.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol..well at least youre being honest and admitting BELIEF. but why does some being have to anthropromorphically DROP organisms somewhere? lol. u make it sound so cheap and cheesy like that.

Because it would be beyond any of our understanding if a ? like being is the source of all creation. I wouldn't able to explain how it happened.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exactly. If there is a "creator" and I am not saying if it is or is not, the evolutionary way would be the most reasonable route to take given that that is the way that the entire universe came to be..

LOL @ "the evolutionary way would be the most reasonable route to take given that that is the way that the entire universe came to be"

ORLY?

I'm still waiting for an answer to my original question bootsy.............
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't see how evolution would be a sound way to create anything if you had the power to create something perfect unless you guaranteed success. There is nothing that guarantees our success as a species. Many other species did not make it this far and humans in this form are particularly new to the evolutionary step ladder. Humans have a special ability to augment and supplement their adaptability as well as consolidate and correlate information that increases the odds of surviving an event that in the past could have wiped us out entirely. We're nowhere near perfect at predicting every possible outcome. There is just enough of us to bounce back after devastation.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    There's an infinite number of theoretical beings/forces that can potentially coexist with known/observed/theoretical processes.

What makes some form of "creative intelligence" so special that it must be considered a possibility, without any proof of such?

lol. what instruments or formulas could be used to quantify or qualify "creative intelligence"? proof, proof, proof, prooof....blah blah blah. proof by whose standard? and what makes that standard so special?

furthermore, if you dont possess the equipment and other resources to personally observe what is "known" or "theoretical" then by your own standard you are guilty of belief. you are believing what someone else told you. you believe in how someone else defined a particular process. the process might be true but the definition and context will allways be subjective until a muthafucka builds a time machine.
  • bootsy_jenkins
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Answer the question Bootsy. How did NON-INTELLIGENCE figure out that the heart needed a protective sac? Don't worry, i'll wait...........................

It is called nature. OR the forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't 'evolution' have to have some sort of 'intelligence' to get this far in the first place?
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Isn't the alternative for Christians to believe ? created man from the earths dust ?

if so I'm going with evolution
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I don't see how evolution would be a sound way to create anything if you had the power to create something perfect unless you guaranteed success. There is nothing that guarantees our success as a species. Many other species did not make it this far and humans in this form are particularly new to the evolutionary step ladder. Humans have a special ability to augment and supplement their adaptability as well as consolidate and correlate information that increases the odds of surviving an event that in the past could have wiped us out entirely. We're nowhere near perfect at predicting every possible outcome. There is just enough of us to bounce back after devastation.

Pretty much, I don't see why an intelligent designer would create something to evolve and in the process creating billions of species that will later go extinct. If a creator was the source why create a finite sun or finite water for an infinite species?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't 'evolution' have to have some sort of 'intelligence' to get this far in the first place?

Just the species that is evolving.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It is called nature. OR the forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world.

No. ? is the one who produces and controls all the phenomena of the material and immaterial world. Do you know Him?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just the species that is evolving.

No no, I mean going from big bang to this point, wouldn't it have to have some sort of inherent intelligence?