Ladies ur opinion ...please

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
do yall watch VH1? and if so what do you think about the "black" shows on Vh1?
personally I think it shows black women in a bad light...Either there desperate for a man (chilli) or golddiggers (ballers wives) or they're chasing behind white men like ? (chilli and brandy)....and Ray j's and idiot but that already been established...

i was watching these shows this past week with nothing else better to do. While I was watching brandy show her fat friend was tellling her she needed a white man and says that she was trying to get with a white man that she thinks secretley thinks of her as his slave and then she stated but "I like that though"......and I was like WTF?? I know alot of white folks watch VH1 and this cant be good publicity

Comments

• Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow,Brandy said that?I don't think I have seen that episode.She was probably
    just playing around.But I think all VH1 shows (black or white) put women in a bad
    light.Chilli/Brandy behinds know they do not need a show to find love! & I agree about
    Ray J.He is so pointless,smh!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    90% fake. I don't watch it anyway so I have no opinion about it whatsoever.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I hate those shows, don't watch em and wish these broads would wake up and see how they are portraying themselves to the public. Ugh. just ugh.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I watch them (except for chilli that broad is just terrible). they're entertaining, I know they're trashy..i even call them my trash shows. But for every woman on any of those shows I know at least 3 who are not like them so I really don't care. no one ? on wshh videos the way they ? on vh1 and tyler perry lol. just sayin
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I watch them (except for chilli that broad is just terrible). they're entertaining, I know they're trashy..i even call them my trash shows. But for every woman on any of those shows I know at least 3 who are not like them so I really don't care. no one ? on wshh videos the way they ? on vh1 and tyler perry lol. just sayin

yeah she has a ? up personality, i wish i never watched it cuz it ruins my image of her from tlc. and is it me or does she sem color struck to some degree, she will diss a brother for any reason, even to his face but whitey comes along and he is the best thing since sliced bread.

anyways, i think the worst one out of all these shows is baketball wives cuz they come off as extremely ignorant, stuck up and gold diggerish. and jennifer's husband has to be the ugliest man i have ever seen in my life, i try not to judge but he's pretty ? up, he has neanderthal-like features. and he cheated on her? sad and further proves she is w/ that ? for money.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dont think as many people watch wshh videos like they do cable shows....b/c i dont and have no idea what videos u talking bout
    yeah she has a ? up personality, i wish i never watched it cuz it ruins my image of her from tlc. and is it me or does she sem color struck to some degree, she will diss a brother for any reason, even to his face but whitey comes along and he is the best thing since sliced bread.

anyways, i think the worst one out of all these shows is baketball wives cuz they come off as extremely ignorant, stuck up and gold diggerish. and jennifer's husband has to be the ugliest man i have ever seen in my life, i try not to judge but he's pretty ? up, he has neanderthal-like features. and he cheated on her? sad and further proves she is w/ that ? for money.
    co-sign ...yeah chilli comes off as desperate and coonish at the same time...much like chad johnson
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ...The only good show on vh1 is celebrity rehab...
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options

Same ^^^^ I watch them occasionally, except Chilli- I didnt even know there was a 2nd season. They all follow the same formula for the most part. In terms of them being 'black shows', I don't think any differently about them than I do about Jersey Shore or the Real Housewives series on Bravo. It's all trashy, throw away entertainment.