"fck you bytch"

Options
IvoreeBee
IvoreeBee Members Posts: 26
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
Has your man over said this to you? I'm feeling real ill about this...granted he was mad because I havent given him any ? in a minute...if you're gonna flip out like that why you with me? We made up and ? but I'm still like ????? How u go from I love you wanna marry you and all this ? to ? you ? , go ? yourself, shut the ? up, etc etc....I'm like what?

Would u still be with somebody who talked to you like that ova SEX? let me be fair sex wasn't the only reason but its why he was mad in the first place

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you deserved it

now shut the ? up ?
  • IvoreeBee
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Anymore ladies wanna respond?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    These threads and posters are no coincidence.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Y u aint been giving him no ? ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    log off ? ....
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IvoreeBee wrote: »

Has your man over said this to you? I'm feeling real ill about this...granted he was mad because I havent given him any ? in a minute...if you're gonna flip out like that why you with me? We made up and ?

but I'm still like ????? How u go from I love you wanna marry you and all this ? to ? you ? , go ? yourself, shut the ? up, etc etc....I'm like what?

Would u still be with somebody who talked to you like that ova SEX? let me be fair sex wasn't the only reason but its why he was mad in the first place

you trippin B
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    amazes me how susceptible to words women are. at the time he said it, the way he said it, you can assume he meant it.
  • #Kew
    #Kew Members Posts: 299
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What was the other issue other than sex? Thats pretty ? up and petty if it's just over not getting sex. you had to do something to him to get him that mad...
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    people say things that they may not necessarily mean in the heat of the moment when they're ? off. in an argument what are you gonna yell at each other but expletives? why you not ? your man tho? how's he supposed to marry you and you puttin the ? on lock down be4 you even get the ring (not that it's cool to do that ? afterward). don't be the type to play games with the ? , cuz trust you ain't the only female out here. the sexual frustration is driving him crazy. i'd be irritable as hell too if i was him

More ladies need to listen to this. If you are the type that try to use your ? to control him, it will end badly. Either he will cheat, or eventually you will because you will lose respect for him if he stays with you when you do this ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    These threads and posters are no coincidence.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if you more than just a jump....he not suppose to say that ? to your face or ear shot.....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • IvoreeBee
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    More ladies need to listen to this. If you are the type that try to use your ? to control him, it will end badly. Either he will cheat, or eventually you will because you will lose respect for him if he stays with you when you do this ? .

What? I just haven't been feelin it...I got a lot of ? on my mind and I'm not sex crazed like a lot of females..when I'm in the mood we good if I'm not I'm not even trynna get put in the mood...he don't do nothing for me as far as support I don't see why sex is given...like yall said I don't have a ring

Anyway I'm still sick about it but I already forgave him so I know he gonna trip when I bring it up..but u know what he shouldn't have said it I never disrespect him like that no matter what...I think this is grounds for re-evaluation...not trynna deal with bein disrespected just ? he gets mad
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ivoreebee wrote: »
    what? I just haven't been feelin it...i got a lot of ? on my mind and i'm not sex crazed like a lot of females..when i'm in the mood we good if i'm not i'm not even trynna get put in the mood...he don't do nothing for me as far as support i don't see why sex is given...like yall said i don't have a ring

anyway i'm still sick about it but i already forgave him so i know he gonna trip when i bring it up..but u know what he shouldn't have said it i never disrespect him like that no matter what...i think this is grounds for re-evaluation...not trynna deal with bein disrespected just ? he gets mad

well im 100% for sex until marriae, but since you been givin him some, u cant bring up the "i dont have a ring" b.s.

U cant be selfish like that just cause u aint ? ... He still has needs... So i guess ur cool with him going else where until ur ready huh?... Aiight then
  • IvoreeBee
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well im 100% for sex until marriae, but since you been givin him some, u cant bring up the "i dont have a ring" b.s.

U cant be selfish like that just cause u aint ? ... He still has needs... So i guess ur cool with him going else where until ur ready huh?... Aiight then

He should be happy I'm giving him what I'm giving him ? I don't need this ? right now...relationship I mean. Its supposed to be love but I'm constantly gettin criticized for not being a good girlfriend? Why is he still with me? I ask him alll the time...if I annoy you and make you mad...you claim I'm the one treatin you like ? ? I'm not the type of person who likes to be bothered 24/7 then why don't he go find some otha female who does that for him? I love who he is most of the time but the fact that he dosent seem to love who I am, yet claims he loves me & is still with me its makin me tired of it honestly. And Ima be a bigger ? when I finally say its over? wheres my win? smh
  • IvoreeBee
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow my dear, your whole post just reeks of irrationality. @ the bolded, obviously he's not happy with what you are giving him. also that's just crazy to say well that's all he's getting so take it or leave it. is there no compromise with you? and if you don't need this, why even bother with a relationship? you can't love someone and dislike some of their actions? so because he loves you he's not allowed to criticize you at all, you're infallible now? why are you even in a relationship if you don't wanna be bothered. you do know if you marry and live with someone you will be seeing them constantly. you sound kinda selfish too, like it's all about you and what you like, what you want, things only happen when you're in the mood. how can he love who you are if you are behaving selfishly? @ the 2nd bolded, how is that any different from what he is saying/doing, you said yourself u love him "most of the time" meaning there are times that you don't feel as loving towards him because of things he does, that's the exact same situation.

I get what you're saying I hear this on daily from him but the truth is I just feel like he is a complicated person to be with FOR ME....because I am a little selfish and I do like a lot of room to do what I wanna do. the fact that he's 8 years older than me, im just in my last year of college what he wants is too demanding, im worried about grades and internships...do I wanna go to law school..etc... on top of this drama..and I'm only doin it because I do want him around...just under different terms i guess. But lately hes been making it easy on me
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IvoreeBee wrote: »
    I get what you're saying I hear this on daily from him but the truth is I just feel like he is a complicated person to be with FOR ME....because I am a little selfish and I do like a lot of room to do what I wanna do. the fact that he's 8 years older than me, im just in my last year of college what he wants is too demanding, im worried about grades and internships...do I wanna go to law school..etc... on top of this drama..and I'm only doin it because I do want him around...just under different terms i guess. But lately hes been making it easy on me

SMH @ this situation

that ? is old enough to know better...............you just aren't that mature
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He should be happy I'm giving him what I'm giving him
    You're a dumb ? and he's even dumber for being with you.

That is all.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    You're a dumb ? and he's even dumber for being with you.

That is all.

H eneeds to cheat for her to learn a lesson.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yea i had it said to me once but deserved it at the time. i was doing some foul ? . we live and we learn.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Remeber O.J simpson, do you want to be the next nicole simpson? give him some ? next time
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the age is not really the issue. i was 18 when i met my now hubby and he's also 8 yrs older than me. i'm not saying there is anything wrong with being selfish during this stage of your life, but you can't be selfish and in a relationship. if anything i'd suggest really mulling over and figuring out what this relationship means to you, if it's worth working out, or if you even really want to. don't make any hasty decisions. don't prolong the inevitable if your hearts not in it

Wow. A damn 26 year old dating an 18 year old. That's disgusting.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    26 and 18 is not that serious lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    26 and 18 is not that serious lol

When you turn 26 years old.......and think about messing with an 18 year old, they are like a damn child. When you are younger....the difference doesnt seem like much. Until you get to that age and realize an 18 yr old is barely out of damn hs. Unless ur immature anyway, or a controlling ass man who wants a young female he can mold into the person he wants her to be.

in MY opinion.