Friday night I met this young lady...

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
and she was cute...nice convo...didn't seem "loose"..but the thing that got me interested in her were her feets...she had really nice feets...they weren't painted or anything but during this time of year girls say their feets are in "hibernation" Dead.....as if they aren't apart of their normal body or something..very nasty right?...so for her to have them looking decent and trimmed it made me choose her out of all the other females I was spitting game to...so this whole thread is basically just giving a testimonial about how nice feets and toes will make a female stand out...u ladies walking around with hooves need to take this game I'm giving and apply it to your lives...

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah I had this cute chick from head to ankle....the ? feet resembled monkey hands though
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so if kim kardashian and precious hollered at u but kim had eagle claws and precious had perfect feet, you'd go w/ precious? i know its an extreme example but i'd like to know how far ur dedication to pretty feet goes.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so if kim kardashian and precious hollered at u but kim had eagle claws and precious had perfect feet, you'd go w/ precious? i know its an extreme example but i'd like to know how far ur dedication to pretty feet goes.

Nope, I'm bending Kim over, but the ? better keep some socks on.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <
    Wearing sandals right now as I post. I like my feet.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and she was cute...nice convo...didn't seem "loose"..but the thing that got me interested in her were her feets...she had really nice feets...they weren't painted or anything but during this time of year girls say their feets are in "hibernation" Dead.....as if they aren't apart of their normal body or something..very nasty right?...so for her to have them looking decent and trimmed it made me choose her out of all the other females I was spitting game to...so this whole thread is basically just giving a testimonial about how nice feets and toes will make a female stand out...u ladies walking around with hooves need to take this game I'm giving and apply it to your lives...

lol damn fam what are hooves ?
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yes indeed. And ouch.
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that nice feets ? is over-rated but if they have nice feet, its a bonus
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options

she gotta be attractive in the face too now..and the body gotta be right...i dont got no ? or nothin but nice feets tells a lot about a woman's lifestyle
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    lol damn fam what are hooves ?

u got broads walkin round with feets lookin like this bruh

G_Healthy1A.jpg
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <
    Wearing sandals right now as I post. I like my feet.
    i will nut all up n your feet