I'm lashing out....

Options
DEE-LICIOUS
DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
? really makes me moody. And yea...for all you fellas who think ? ain't real. you can kindly get the ? out of this thread before you decide to voice your opinion, cause unless u have a ? that drips blood- I don't care about your opinion.

But anyway, so yea..

My mood swings been going uppp and downnn like crazy since last wednesday. idk why. I'm ? myself off with it too cause it's like...? WTF IS WRONG WIT U?! I'm yelling that to myself to try and get me to stop goin off on people for no reason. And i've had to be social as HELL all weekend...so half the time im genuinely happy havin fun etc and the other half im tryna force myself to FAKE like im havin fun and happy to be with all those muthafuckas. smh.....

ok the end.

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Happy Birthday?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll ? you

Uh oh. ...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Awwww, po thang.
    What do you need? A heating pad? chocolate? ice cream?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo the last six months my symptoms have became ridiculous

My flow is crazy heavy

And I'm going through fits of rage and tears

I think I need to change my BC or something

Because I feel unstable like ? right now

And its only happened recently

?
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its crazy what us women go through. between periods, pregnancy, ? , menopause, mood swings, dealing with men (lol) etc. it's like DAMN.

Anyway I hope you feel beter honey! I am sure it will pass, maybe your hormones are just out of wack?

Personally I never really experienced mood swings or ? like most women do, besides the cramps. My periods are always very light and quick, thanks to BC. I do get more emotional sometimes tho but it never lasts long and doesn't happen often. I am only 23 tho I have a long way to go lol.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yall have it rough...
    here listen to this and you will be alright
  • akforty7
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i got on b/c because my period was crazy. real heavy flow. the b/c has helped with the flow issue, but i still have the mood changes. my mood changes are usually on the emotional side. like i never cry any other time, but i'd start bawling at the drop of a hat on my period. a few months a go, i come home from work, so i'm already tired and had cramps like m/f. so i get ready to start making dinner, and i couldn't find the lemon pepper to save my life, and the kicker being i just bought some like the day before. i already easily get worked up when i can't find something, but that day for some reason it just pushed me to tears. my hubby askin me what's wrong, i'm bawling like a baby trying to explain to him, he not understanding why lost lemon pepper warrants that much crying. i stopped once he offered to go to the store and get me some more. then later on i found it in the fridge, i have no idea why it was in there

Awwww LOL. Man I have my moments where I am super emotional but its pretty rare. It sucks tho esp if its not in your character to be emotional like that, then you're kinda confused like why the ? am I crying?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh I feel you

Went to Dallas to party for the superbowl... aunt flo is not supposed to come till around the 11th . Since I'm with 3 homegirls and all those ? are on their cycle.... they made mine come early

now I'm all upset and moody . Craving Cookies and Cream icecream for breakfast . Plus I'm hungover from this weekend

Not a good combo. :(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh and anyone who comes in here and says some ol bull ish about ? ain't real or anything that I feel is rude or stupid... your posts WILL BE DELETED !!!!!!!

*gives bankrupt baller the stink eye*

I'm watching you !!!!

whoooo shhhhaaaaa
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

I think I need to change my BC or something

this is most likely it. I've changed BC only once in my life...after 3 months of both physical and mental terror I went back to my old pill and said never again
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? really makes me moody. And yea...for all you fellas who think ? ain't real. you can kindly get the ? out of this thread before you decide to voice your opinion, cause unless u have a ? that drips blood- I don't care about your opinion.

But anyway, so yea..

My mood swings been going uppp and downnn like crazy since last wednesday. idk why. I'm ? myself off with it too cause it's like...? WTF IS WRONG WIT U?! I'm yelling that to myself to try and get me to stop goin off on people for no reason. And i've had to be social as HELL all weekend...so half the time im genuinely happy havin fun etc and the other half im tryna force myself to FAKE like im havin fun and happy to be with all those muthafuckas. smh.....

ok the end.

Aw man. Sounds like you have it worse than me. I just get really emotional and cry at everything. Adverts, music, the news...it's a mess.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man..I been off BC pills for yrs tho. Maybe my black ass needs to get ON em again lmao I been goin from 0-60 in a matter of seconds. Just an attitude for no damn reason.

And the crazy thing is...i hate chocolate...totally NEVER eat it. But the other day I was on the brink of tears because I wanted a brownie or somethin...i cant even remember wtf it was that I wanted. But it was like 12:30am or somethin and I seriously had to talk myself out of crying about not getting this damn chocolate. I woke up in the morning like WTF is wrong wit me?!!

And today is just.......man. I just lashed out on everybody and their mama. AND I dont give a damn either. That's the mood swing talkin cause i swear i felt bad about it when i made this thread, which is what prompted me to make the thread.
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man..I been off BC pills for yrs tho. Maybe my black ass needs to get ON em again lmao I been goin from 0-60 in a matter of seconds. Just an attitude for no damn reason.

And the crazy thing is...i hate chocolate...totally NEVER eat it. But the other day I was on the brink of tears because I wanted a brownie or somethin...i cant even remember wtf it was that I wanted. But it was like 12:30am or somethin and I seriously had to talk myself out of crying about not getting this damn chocolate. I woke up in the morning like WTF is wrong wit me?!!

And today is just.......man. I just lashed out on everybody and their mama. AND I dont give a damn either. That's the mood swing talkin cause i swear i felt bad about it when i made this thread, which is what prompted me to make the thread.

I don't know what it is with sugary stuff, the cravings just go into overdrive. And yeah, my brother tends to get the worst of the mood swings ? I know he can take it and he has to love me regardless. Ha.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sounds like you need to read the Bible...channel that anger by doing something positive
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *walks in and then walks back out closing door quietly *
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Koko888 wrote: »
    I don't know what it is with sugary stuff, the cravings just go into overdrive. And yeah, my brother tends to get the worst of the mood swings ? I know he can take it and he has to love me regardless. Ha.
    lmao any man im talkin to at the moment is the one that gets the worst of it. And they always stay, cause they are dumb. I would leave my crazy ass QUICK lmao
    junegemini wrote: »
    sounds like you need to read the Bible...channel that anger by doing something positive

The bible? Nah....I need to read the extreme fat smash diet and channel this anger by figuring out how to cut carbs
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *wonders if being on the IC long enough synchronizes these women's ? schedules*
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • akforty7
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao any man im talkin to at the moment is the one that gets the worst of it. And they always stay, cause they are dumb. I would leave my crazy ass QUICK lmao

The bible? Nah....I need to read the extreme fat smash diet and channel this anger by figuring out how to cut carbs

Whenever I feel fat or have cravings, I just look at Ill Pix and it gives me motivation to keep dieting and exercising LOL
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *walks in and then walks back out closing door quietly *

ROTFLMFAO....that ? is funny bruh
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

? really makes me moody. And yea...for all you fellas who think ? ain't real. you can kindly get the ? out of this thread before you decide to voice your opinion, cause unless u have a ? that drips blood-

I don't care about your opinion.

But anyway, so yea..

My mood swings been going uppp and downnn like crazy since last wednesday. idk why. I'm ? myself off with it too cause it's like...? WTF IS WRONG WIT U?! I'm yelling that to myself to try and get me to

stop goin off on people for no reason. And i've had to be social as HELL all weekend...so half the time im genuinely happy havin fun etc and the other half im tryna force myself to FAKE like im havin fun and happy to

be with all those muthafuckas. smh.....

ok the end.

when that baby due B?

You just found out you LOCO

Thee End..
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be re-upping this thread in about 14 days I'm sure
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Having a ? FTW!!! Thought I'd slip that in while she's off the rag.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wrote a paper freshman year comparing a woman's period to a tornado....Dee is fitting the premise pretty fuckn well