If you was in prison for life would u smash a ? ?

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends. If it were these two, I'd bend both of 'em over the nearest bunk, and ? 'em right up the ? , ZERO ? given. Yeah I said it, ? .
    Bruna_Butterfly__Beatricy_Velmont_1080p.00002.jpg
    tumblr_ngbvpf7tsX1s4yp6oo1_500.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    It depends. If it were these two, I'd bend both of 'em over the nearest bunk, and ? 'em right up the ? , ZERO ? given. Yeah I said it, ? .

? AF
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is too much... I see none of these dudes watched OZ before. I'm smashin the ? lookin CO above all else. Or you could just not go to prison.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? .

Know what... this deserves more of a response...

@R0mp went and sought out ? pics. Like... ? knew names and ? to go lookin for and ? (just quote that post and look at the url's). To post that ? ? had to have seen that ? before and figured that the ? would be... appealing... to some of the dudes on this board, thus making his case for choosing to ? maybeline man butt instead of going for the obvious hetero male's response of ? a female CO. That couldn't possibly have just been a random Google search. And even if it WAS a random Google search what the ? could dude have put in Google to return them images. Can you imagine the thought process it took to be able to post that ? ???

... neither can I... 'cause I ain't no mabeline man butt chasin' ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? .

Know what... this deserves more of a response...

@R0mp went and sought out ? pics. Like... ? knew names and ? to go lookin for and ? (just quote that post and look at the url's). To post that ? ? had to have seen that ? before and figured that the ? would be... appealing... to some of the dudes on this board, thus making his case for choosing to ? maybeline man butt instead of going for the obvious hetero male's response of ? a female CO. That couldn't possibly have just been a random Google search. And even if it WAS a random Google search what the ? could dude have put in Google to return them images. Can you imagine the thought process it took to be able to post that ? ???

... neither can I... 'cause I ain't no mabeline man butt chasin' ? .

You doing too much investigating into ? ?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My manhood is just that no matter what conditions under which im living. The last thing I need my son to hear on the streets is "They said ya dad in there ? wit gumps". I'd put a ? name in a statement before that, and that's not an option.

Funny thing is, ? like bad boys, it's like their obsession, alphas, testosterone, a ? with an edge about him. Where can she find those types of ? at? Jail.... Where can she have an affair on her husband and not have a ? doin too much? Jail... One thing I know about these hoes, they go. A CO uniform don't change that.... I'll find a way, buncha willie lump lump ass ? in this thread bruh.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ain't even worth this response.
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a loser. Ive been to jail what u need to do is to be patient and wait until u free again.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This means he (@romp) has come across them on a video search, clicked on the thumb nail, watched them, closed his eyes and got right to them...ol' oz watching azz nicca!!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? would smash pink pants then? :o