I thought the sitcom "The Game" was some ignorant n*gga ?

Options
Mister_H2H
Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
i couldn't get past the first 2 eps before i turned my back on it..

but breakin down and watchin the marathons on BET has shed some light on me...the show is actually real talk..

*i know i'm late but ? it..*

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i was the same way. i never watch new black sitcoms like that, i thought it was some regular upn type ? . but its actually funny
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They can't act wack ass show
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They can't act wack ass show

U trippin........
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    another ? show... tired of debra lee.. ? overrated too..
  • Mister_H2H
    Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i was wonderin why they had an all out campaign to bring this show back on the air....
    i actually think it deserves another chance now....smh@ Kelsey Grammer cakin off of black shows...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i gave that show a lot of chances. ? weak
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I watched a few snippets of the show. I don't like the back and forth with Tia and the football dude. They are together and they aren't. It reminded me of the Lem and Bird.

I also didn't like Wendy Raquel Robinson's character. She was tryna play some young hot MILF. I didn't like the light skinned guy and his white wife either. Why do Black sitcoms always have to have a toekn whitey?
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mister_H2H wrote: »
    i was wonderin why they had an all out campaign to bring this show back on the air....
    i actually think it deserves another chance now....smh@ Kelsey Grammer cakin off of black shows...

If nobody else wants to back the good ones then thumbs up to Kelsey Grammer.

This ? went off air? Damn. I missed the entire last season. This has always been one of my watch every week shows.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i didnt watch the show until me & my girl moved in together and she be watching the block of episodes that come on daily,which mean im watchin the block of episodes that come on with her.

it grew on me. theres a good mix of comedy and drama. there is some cornyness sprinkled in with the lightskin dude and that token white chick that is always on black shows and movies but over its a 3/5 show

watchable,but not goin down as a great
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    its actually quite subpar. people talk like its ground breaking but i see nothing that separates it from any other sitcom. it does keep bad looking actresses on it though
  • thespookwhosatbythed
    thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that show is straight. i questions some of yall ? tv show skills.
  • ReppinBKtotheFullest
    ReppinBKtotheFullest Members Posts: 166
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All the girls on that show look good even kelly skinny white ass could get it
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i gave that show a lot of chances. ? weak

same here tried to like it
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bluntone wrote: »
    I watched a few snippets of the show. I don't like the back and forth with Tia and the football dude. They are together and they aren't. It reminded me of the Lem and Bird.

I also didn't like Wendy Raquel Robinson's character. She was tryna play some young hot MILF. I didn't like the light skinned guy and his white wife either. Why do Black sitcoms always have to have a toekn whitey?

Co-sign this here!!!!!! Wendy Robinson character tends to be over-dramatic....? shut-up and sit your old ass down....