Conspiracy Theory dudes, lemme holla at you

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Social Lounge
If you look at the stated goals of the Bavarian Illuminati, what do you find morally wrong?

You're terrified of this group, but they were anti-monarchy, pro-democracy, and pro-reason instead of indulging in the superstitions of their day.

What's wrong with any of that?

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    U forgot one thing.

They arent logical thinkers and they think they're devil worshipers.

So they see Illuminati as "da debil."
  • CrownChakra
    CrownChakra Members Posts: 351
    edited February 2011
    Options
    And Obama said he would create change......

128797948174849612.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? all that reasonable ? son I got some unfunny cat pictures
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You realize how many of the conspiracy nuts are ? christians right? Not only are they opposed to rational thought, but they also really do have reason to hate a group that is pro-reason.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you wanna exchange internet memes, we can do that.

But you're out here screaming that the sky is falling because the Illuminati used HAARP to literally make the sky fall, so maybe you can be a cool cat and just answer my polite questions.

The aim of the Bavarian Illuminati was ethically sound, as far as I can tell. What's your problem with them?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    You realize how many of the conspiracy nuts are ? christians right?

I've never been able to get a good figure on the overlap between Christians and conspiracy theorists in general, but I do know that Protestant Christians were the first to introduce me to the word "Illuminati."
  • CrownChakra
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    You realize how many of the conspiracy nuts are ? christians right? Not only are they opposed to rational thought, but they also really do have reason to hate a group that is pro-reason.

Not even christian.
    The aim of the Bavarian Illuminati was ethically sound, as far as I can tell. What's your problem with them?

Everything the Illuminati claims to do is the exact opposite now.

So now their goals sound ehtically sound you believe they exist?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everything the Illuminati claims to do is the exact opposite now
    The Bavarian Illuminati is making claims today? Word?

Link?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everything the Illuminati claims to do is the exact opposite now.

Proof???????
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you look at the stated goals of the Bavarian Illuminati, what do you find morally wrong?

You're terrified of this group, but they were anti-monarchy, pro-democracy, and pro-reason instead of indulging in the superstitions of their day.

link?

• KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • CrownChakra
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Bavarian Illuminati is making claims today? Word?

Link?

Let me rephrase. What they claimed to do THEN is very different from what they are doing NOW.

Anti-Monarchy

Still have the Queen and the Common Wealth Nations.

Pro-democracy

Right, influential people meeting in secret deciding the well being of millions of people around the world.

Bilderberg Group and Co.

Pro-Reason

Their reasoning for a NWO hasn't got me sold.

Obama and alot of presidents, congressmen, governors and mayors said alot of things before they came into office. Did they do what they say?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • Chike
    edited February 2011
    Options

They pretty much already achieved that today. Look around you. That's the old order. Why you think they always talking about a new one? lol I'm just saying....
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everything you just listed is contingent upon the Illuminati actually still existing today, which you are unable to give evidence for.

Why would a group that is opposed to every single thing the original Illuminati wanted take its name?
  • Chike
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everything you just listed is contingent upon the Illuminati actually still existing today, which you are unable to give evidence for.

Why would a group that is opposed to every single thing the original Illuminati wanted take its name?

They been stealing ? since day one, including identities... what's so shocking? lol
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    With respect to the overlap with christianity, I totally buy that this is true in general terms. A lot of those early anti-illuminati conspiracies were devised by christian church leaders because they feared enlightenment ideals like democracy, science, and reason. But for forum posters I bet the overlap is less pronounced, I think there's a pretty strong secular conspiracy subculture online. It's funny though because the theories themselves are still not disconnected from their christian roots, so secular people online basically advocate for a conspiracy derived by christian leaders for the benefit of christianity.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The kingpin conspiracy gang has been operating OPENLY for well over a 1000 years. Conspire is all they have to do. They ain't got no other job.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When you look back at Western History since the fall of Rome, it's kind of perplexing that Christians are paranoid conspiracy theorists and the Jews say "We're ? 's chosen people. Everything is gonna work out just fine in the end."
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    With respect to the overlap with christianity, I totally buy that this is true in general terms. A lot of those early anti-illuminati conspiracies were devised by christian church leaders because they feared enlightenment ideals like democracy, science, and reason. But for forum posters I bet the overlap is less pronounced, I think there's a pretty strong secular conspiracy subculture online. It's funny though because the theories themselves are still not disconnected from their christian roots, so secular people online basically advocate for a conspiracy derived by christian leaders for the benefit of christianity.

X: ThaChozenWun
  • moongodthoth
    moongodthoth Members Posts: 76
    edited February 2011
    Options

Aint nobody terrified of deez ? . Thats why they gotta lay in the cut.

And if you really did your homework, you'd know all that anti-monarchy ? was a front.

Weishaupt spent many years living with aristocrats. His family were aristocrats and he stayed winin and dinin aristocrats.

The Bavarian Illuminati doesn't even exist anymore, or it dissolved into several other groups. Most people crying Illuminati don't have a clue what they are talking about.

However the conspiracies are very real. Smh at people pretending conspiracies don't exist. Read a basic history book. Look at how many people have been assassinated. Cleopatra, Caesar, Lincoln, Kennedy, King, X, and countless others and people still have the nerve to act like conspiracies and secret rulers don't exist. ? 's hilarious.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Look at how many people have been assassinated. Cleopatra, Caesar, Lincoln, Kennedy, King, X, and countless others and people still have the nerve to act like conspiracies and secret rulers don't exist. ? 's hilarious.

Cleopatra was assassinated? hmmmmm...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hanging out with aristocrats does not mean you have to be in favor of monarchy as a political system.

And LOL at "Lincoln was shot, so there must be an Illuminati!"
  • moongodthoth
    moongodthoth Members Posts: 76
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    Cleopatra was assassinated? hmmmmm...
    Well recently "they" claim she couldn't have died from a snake bite, and she most likely ingested poison. The whole story of her committing suicide sounds overly romantic to me. The type of snake she supposedly had bite her doesn't always ? so that theory sounds bogus. I think Octavian poisoned her but most people will side with the "official" story as usual.

As far as Lincoln, I never said the Illuminati had anything to do with that. My point is a lot of people seem to think conspiracies are fairy tales when history is filled with them. There have been conspiracies over and over again since the beginning of civilization. Are we really going to act like they aren't going on today?

Also, you must be trippin if you think the Illuminati was on some noble ? . It was all about power from the start. Do your homework.
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well recently "they" claim she couldn't have died from a snake bite, and she most likely ingested poison. The whole story of her committing suicide sounds overly romantic to me. The type of snake she supposedly had bite her doesn't always ? so that theory sounds bogus. I think Octavian poisoned her but most people will side with the "official" story as usual.

As far as Lincoln, I never said the Illuminati had anything to do with that. My point is a lot of people seem to think conspiracies are fairy tales when history is filled with them. There have been conspiracies over and over again since the beginning of civilization. Are we really going to act like they aren't going on today?

Also, you must be trippin if you think the Illuminati was on some noble ? . It was all about power from the start. Do your homework.

I dont know if it exists but I know they're seal is on the american dollar bill, the pyramid with the eye.. and the american eagle (supposed to be a phoenix) , All i know is Egypt is ? middle east gonna uprise with a new leader and that gonna make way for anti christ. I dont 100% believe this but you dont ? know. if you would have asked 3 years ago if they was gonna be a black president i wouldnt have believed it. I always keep this ? as a small possibliy if is some way this ? goes down then atleast im well informed. Plus israel and palestine there too if i see obama there i know armegeddon coming.
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    also america is all about this ? .. Why is there an egyptain oblelisk infront of the whitehouse why is a statue of isis on top of it???? why is america fascinated with this ? .. Because it all has to do with power.

this symbol for medicine..

medical_symbol.jpg

^^ if you can tell me what the hell this symbol has to do with medicine just tell me...the meaning of this goes wayyy back..

there is also a obelisk in rome.. in the vatican i believe.. I dont know to much so i might be wrong but wtf a pope need this in his city???

they know was sup..