It's been confirmed: At Wrestlemania, Undertaker will face...

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
:cool:

Triple H.

It will be a Streak versus Career match.

U MAD?

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and possibly shawn michaels as special referee. match makes perfect sense
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so taker out here retiring kats puttin them on shelves or is this the only accomplishment left for HHH to achieve?
  • TheBoyRo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so taker out here retiring kats puttin them on shelves or is this the only accomplishment left for HHH to achieve?

i think HHH would lose if this happens, remember 10 years ago, taker did beat HHH at X7, and considering that HBK and HHH are good friends, why not have taker beat both of them in 2 manias?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think HHH will go over, actually.

Taker is the boss's boy, but HHH is the boss's son.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think HHH will go over, actually.

Taker is the boss's boy, but HHH is the boss's son.

hell would have no fury like the backlash that would happen if HHH wins. i honestly dont think HHH will wrestle much anymore, doesnt make much sense if he wins
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    HHH will win and you will continue to watch because you are his little ? and have been for years.

You'll call your mom and cry about it, but ultimately you'll make excuses for him.

"He beats Booker T because he loves me, *sob sob, cry*"
  • TheBoyRo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    HHH will win and you will continue to watch because you are his little ? and have been for years.

You'll call your mom and cry about it, but ultimately you'll make excuses for him.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, it will be a slobber knocker
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited February 2011
    Options

sad truth

jus like madden fans who complain every year,
    but they buy every year

its only so long rasslin fans can complain about wwe,watch chikara & dragon gate tapes then come right back to USA on monday
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Taker better win!!!!

Hell ill retire if steph was my wife be all up in them guts counting them millions (maybe billions)
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Triple H has said that he ain't interested in the title no more

theres no reason why he should break the streak... he's probably gonna re-injure himself before or during the match anyway
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I Hope it Aint True.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he's probably gonna re-injure himself before or during the match anyway

he will have kevin nash as his manager and nash will break his leg managing
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

LMFAO!!!!

"Omigod King... Nash's leg is broken completely in half....he wasn't even doin a thing... jus standin around.... I tell you folks this is a really sad development... to see a competitor of Kevin Nash's caliber.... suffer such a repeated career ending injury" *Good Ole JR voice*
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I never liked Hunter
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    co-sign....

Plus I can see HHH doin that & reverting back to heel. That would be the ultimate game-changer & he'd be forever hated in the hearts & minds of fans all over. Which would bring back the old school Cerebral Assasin. I don't even think Taker would have a problem w/ it either.... he always said that HHH was the ONLY guy in the locker room (after the Rock) that he deeply respected especially after the Madison Square Garden incident w/ the Kliq when Vince sent HHH back to the bottom of the card as a jobber and dude had to re-work his way up.

Taker will still go down as a GOAT wrestler but Hunter is tryna leave out as the Greatest Heel of All Time

what was that incident about?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    real ness wrote: »
    what was that incident about?

Curtain Call: The MSG Incident
    The MSG Incident

One of the more talked-about actions involving The Kliq took place on May 19, 1996 at Madison Square Garden.[8] At the time, Hall and Nash were about to leave the WWF for rival WCW and this was their last contractual obligation for the WWF.[9] At a major WWF live event, Levesque (as the villainous Helmsley) wrestled the fan favorite Scott Hall (as Razor Ramon).[8] Later that night, Michaels, then a fan favorite, wrestled Nash (as the heel Diesel) in a steel cage match. Immediately after the match, Scott Hall entered the ring and hugged Michaels, which is not seen as a problem as both were fan favorites at the time. However, Levesque and Nash both joined the hug, despite working their matches as heels.[8][9]
    Paul Levesque was the sole member of The Kliq punished for the MSG incident.

Their actions, also dubbed the "Curtain Call", scandalized WWF management, who at the time wanted to maintain the illusion that the antipathy between fan favorites and villains was real and that they were not friends outside the ring.[10] WWF Chairman, Vince McMahon was reported to be initially okay with the incident, but did not expect them to take it so far.[9] McMahon also did not expect a fan in the audience to sneak a camcorder into the event and capture the entire incident on tape, which was later procured by the WWF and aired on the October 6, 1997 episode of Raw is War by Michaels and Levesque who, in storyline, used the footage to irritate McMahon.[11] Because Michaels was the WWF Champion at the time and was one of the promotion's biggest drawing cards, he could not be punished.[9] Hall and Nash were soon to leave for WCW, so they also escaped punishment.[10] The punishment fell solely on Levesque, who was demoted from being a championship contender to wrestling inexperienced or lesser experienced wrestlers.[12]

He did, however, win the WWF Intercontinental Championship five months later.[13] The Undertaker stated in HHH: The Game DVD that when Levesque first arrived in the WWF, he saw him as an arrogant person who only looked out for himself, but when Levesque took his punishment and did not complain, he earned his respect. This punishment turned out to have a major impact on the WWF's future. Before the "MSG Incident", Levesque had been booked into the finals of the 1996 King of the Ring tournament during the following summer, but his place - and the push that usually went with it - would instead go to Steve Austin, igniting his rise toward mainstream superstardom and helped the WWF defeat WCW in the Monday Night Wars.[9][10] Levesque's punishment only delayed his rise to prominence in the business, as he would go on to win the following year's King of the Ring tournament and later went on to become a thirteen time world champion, beginning with his WWF Championship victory over ? Foley the night
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, I think if sting shows up @ 2/21/11 Taker won't lose even if he does face HHH @ WM because they would still need the streak hype for a match between him and Sting.

Although, if sting doesn't join WWE, you never know..

I hope Taker never loses @ WM though
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that match is gonna be ? ..
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Taker retires DX!!!Or if HHH win HBK Kicks The ? outta HHH for it not being him....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hunter aint got it in him no more unless he grab mr. sledgehammer
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So no HHH vs. Sheamus?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    So no HHH vs. Sheamus?

Yeah they need to finish this ^^^^^ story before they go forward with HHH/Taker II.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    so no hhh vs. Sheamus?

they need to do that besides taker has some unfinished business with kane and barrett/nexus/core
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    As much as a taker fan as i am i dont thing he be able to go toe to toe with brock in the octagon.