What dreams you having, mines is crazy!

Options
Justa Phella
Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
edited February 2011 in The Social Lounge
i had a dream within a dream, swear i thought it was real. so my dream was that i figured out the way to take over their body by going to sleep in a meditation & on top of the that dream about the future while in their body, it is was crazy because i felt real emotions in situations & just saw what was wrong with their lives in this future, all this personal ? , including relationships & how depressing for others were. So then i would wake up from the dream within that dream (yeah so im still in a dream thinking im actually awake) anyways, so i would try to get to these people tell what would happen to them in the near future & what i've seen trying to help them out, i would do this a few more times, going back into this future dream in other peoples body...man talk about crazy, on top of that i realized i natuarlly accepted this dream to be a reality knowing where i really was sleeping at in real life. crazy man. i don't understand

another 2 dreams i can never forget was a dream about me smoking weed with people i never knew accept one who i confronted, i told him "your shane, wassup", & reason for that was because i new i was dreaming, real talk, & i was like ? it, i got weed ima keep smoking in this dream, & outta no where, this S.W.A.T team drops down outta no where & one of them takes off their mask & its Brad Pitt, then i was like wtf is, i woke the ? up lol. Other dream i was in some near future, some big school college, i new i was also dreaming & i always wanted to know the exact date & time of where i was so that was what i made my priority in this dream, so i looked around trying to ignore anything this stupid dream was trying to get me into, i looked at what clothing line people was wearing (i can't remember anymore, i used to know wtf they was wearing anyways) i spotted a newspaper or w/e it was, but as i was walking towards it, everything turned black & white & when i looked at the date it was, September 4th << can't remember exactly, but the year was 1943.

talk about crazy man. ya got any crazy dreams man? & no i wasn't smoking that good ? , but i had some good trippin out dreams

Comments