What does this quote mean to you?

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"The Europeans took our science, our mathematics, our master astronomy, and ruled the world. We took on his ideal ? , religions and fell. That’s what your problem is. It’s not emotional, it’s not racism. It’s scientific. "

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you nassed????
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Belief in a ? is the downfall of man, no matter how smart he may be.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you nassed????

5387819325_98f0c86215_o.gif???????????????????????
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Belief in a ? is the downfall of man, no matter how smart he may be.

I don't think the belief in ? is man's downfall. I think the belief in myths such as any human as the messiah is the downfall of mankind. If ? exist no man can understand him, point him or it to you. All these religions are the downfall of man. I used to think without religion would we have even come up with the concept of ? , but now I am sure, we come up with concepts in our heads every day, sometimes we express them openly, sometimes we keep them to ourselves. The same reason that the bible says that the made up ? they have come up with let's us make all these mistakes that he could stop is the problem with mankind, that's freewill, not ? because we don't know a thing about ? , but still we mess each other up with all these stupid religions and concept of something that we can not even begin to fathom.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Sooooo is science and math the sole property of one group? Why aren't the discoverers any good at these subjects anymore?

What makes you think they're not?
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "The Europeans took our science, our mathematics, our master astronomy, and ruled the world. We took on his ideal ? , religions and fell. That’s what your problem is. It’s not emotional, it’s not racism. It’s scientific. "

Since you ask, to me it is an example of nonesense from someone who wants "his people" to be thought of as victims.

"poor pitiful us,... we wuz robbed" [line from old movie: "I coulda been a contender"]