Jamaica disrespects Haitian team

Options
zoepian
zoepian Members Posts: 991
edited February 2011 in The Social Lounge
Over the weekend the under 17 National Soccer team was supposed to go to Jamaica for a game or tournament. When they arived two players and the Brazilian trainer came down wit a fever, possibly malaria. All a sudden the whole team is quarantined and gaurds are placed in front of all their doors at the hotel, they were not allowed to leave or go to the restaurants or do anything. and later were told they were disqualified for the games and sent back to Haiti. Keep in mind these are kids that got shut down like this. th affect it has on them.

i bought this up cause, first of all its not in the media and its sumtin the Haitian in Haiti are upset about. and also, cuz one "smart' ? on the ic said yesterday that haitians are nastiest ppl on this planet. ignant ass ? ..

your thoughts anyway.. i kno imma get a lot of ? talkin.. its all gud tho.

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well, de-mod him
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the ? does de mod mean?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna be real dude, I'm Jamaican and it's true, most Jamaicans can't stand Haitians. ? , most Carri bean people can't stand Haitians period, but back to Jamaica. A big part of the reason is all the Haitians who have been tryna come into our country, we don't want all that ? and your tendencies in our country. As for the topic at hand, sounds to me like they were taking precautions and not jeopardizing anyone elses health, i don't even see this as a Jamaica vs Haiti issue.
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i must not be cool enuff for the IC... somebody put that shaq face for me..
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I'm gonna be real dude, I'm Jamaican and it's true, most Jamaicans can't stand Haitians. ? , most Carri bean people can't stand Haitians period, but back to Jamaica. A big part of the reason is all the Haitians who have been tryna come into our country, we don't want all that ? and your tendencies in our country. As for the topic at hand, sounds to me like they were taking precautions and not jeopardizing anyone elses health, i don't even see this as a Jamaica vs Haiti issue.

i didnt make it as a vs thing.. not at all.. haitians love jamaicans.. lol.. its crazy how u tell me that.. off the boat from europe wen they was separating us.. we split between the caribbean. we all the same ol ? wit most of the same tendencies... but wat tendencies u speak of that haitians do that jamaicans aint feeling?

i know for fact that jamaicans and haitians ? wit each other on the weed for guns trades...
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    i didnt make it as a vs thing.. not at all.. haitians love jamaicans.. lol.. its crazy how u tell me that.. off the boat from europe wen they was separating us.. we split between the caribbean. we all the same ol ? wit most of the same tendencies... but wat tendencies u speak of that haitians do that jamaicans aint feeling?

i know for fact that jamaicans and haitians ? wit each other on the weed for guns trades...

Standard of living, hygiene, work ethic, etc. One thing about Jamaicans are, we might not have much but better believe we are gonna keep whatever is around us clean and we are gonna work our ? off (where you think the multiple jobs stereotype came from).

I know the drug and gun trade is going on, but it's straight business, the people of Jamaica don't ? with Haitians like that. The Jamaican government stay deporting Haitians from the island.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Haitians needs to stop supply Jamaicans with guns.
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Standard of living, hygiene, work ethic, etc. One thing about Jamaicans are, we might not have much but better believe we are gonna keep whatever is around us clean and we are gonna work our ? off (where you think the multiple jobs stereotype came from).

I know the drug and gun trade is going on, but it's straight business, the people of Jamaica don't ? with Haitians like that. The Jamaican government stay deporting Haitians from the island.

i can dig that.. i see wat ur sayin.. but best believe the haitians u catch in jamaica aint really the educated type or enlightened u feel me.. mostly isolated mountain ? lookin for a way i guess... they really dunno ? about ? .. maybe exceppt farming.. most likely came from south off a boat closest to jamaica.. same ? can be sed for a lot of haitians in DR.. same isoalted uneducated haitians near the border cross the border and go to DR to beg and ? like that.. which is why dominicans hate haitians to.. if they see me they wont believe im haitian.. cuz they expect monkey looking ? like most americans expect all africans to look like. those are the haitians that give the rest of the haitians a bad name.. we so centralized in the capital thatt the ppl on the outskirts are that isolated.. they really dont kno nuttin bout toilets n ? like that.. its sad cuz these politicians aint do ? to educate the ppl on the basic.. we really behind a few hundred years.. but best believe we got our businessmen, hustlers, intelects and all that.. and we aint no ? mufuckas...
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »

jamaicans need to send us better weed.. lol. if they dont get it from us.. they will find it somwhere else
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All I know is Jamaicans and ? Haitians need to stay out of The Bahamas that goes for all those other worthless Caribbean countries.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well, de-mod him

for the WIN
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    breakin news.. lol.. lets talk about the precautions to keep the sickness contained.. those same 3 or 4 ppl who had the fever.. came straight from the states and france.. so no way they can contain the rest who came flike they really tryna make us look bad.. as they always been doin..rom haiti.. haitians here are takin it as a humiliation. like they tryna make us look bad.. as they always been doin
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1ST off. Malaria is a good reason to shut down a game and quarantine.

and secondly, dont no real Haitian care about what a ? from another island trying to rep, because real recognize real in this struggle. Talk is cheap.
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    1ST off. Malaria is a good reason to shut down a game and quarantine.

and secondly, dont no real Haitian care about what a ? from another island trying to rep, because real recognize real in this struggle. Talk is cheap.

it wasnt a game fam it was a world cup type thing for kids under 17... so they were disqualified for the whole tournament.. cuz a trainer and 2 or 3 players had malaria.. but came from france and the states.. we know they doin this ? cuz of the whole choler thing (which came from the minustahs)... but still.. i agree wat u sed.. we dont give a ? .. we already know.. mostly all countried look down on us.. we our the firast black free country out here so i guess i can see y they try to underappreciate us..

at mrjr.. haitians stay hustlin in the bahamas.. y dont u do sumtin about that?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it wasnt a game fam it was a world cup type thing for kids under 17... so they were disqualified for the whole tournament.. cuz a trainer and 2 or 3 players had malaria.. but came from france and the states.. we know they doin this ? cuz of the whole choler thing (which came from the minustahs)... but still.. i agree wat u sed.. we dont give a ? .. we already know.. mostly all countried look down on us.. we our the firast black free country out here so i guess i can see y they try to underappreciate us.. at mrjr.. haitians stay hustlin in the bahamas.. y dont u do sumtin about that?

i u/s what you're saying. i have a plane to catch, cant say more right now, but at the bolded , is the truth. And who else you know can survive 10days+ buried in rubble with no food or water? who else has that strength? thats why i say talk is cheap. stay up. im out.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i can dig that.. i see wat ur sayin.. but best believe the haitians u catch in jamaica aint really the educated type or enlightened u feel me.. mostly isolated mountain ? lookin for a way i guess... they really dunno ? about ? .. maybe exceppt farming.. most likely came from south off a boat closest to jamaica.. same ? can be sed for a lot of haitians in DR.. same isoalted uneducated haitians near the border cross the border and go to DR to beg and ? like that.. which is why dominicans hate haitians to.. if they see me they wont believe im haitian.. cuz they expect monkey looking ? like most americans expect all africans to look like. those are the haitians that give the rest of the haitians a bad name.. we so centralized in the capital thatt the ppl on the outskirts are that isolated.. they really dont kno nuttin bout toilets n ? like that.. its sad cuz these politicians aint do ? to educate the ppl on the basic.. we really behind a few hundred years.. but best believe we got our businessmen, hustlers, intelects and all that.. and we aint no ? mufuckas...

I'm hatian and when people hear that they be like, you don't look Haitian like we are suppose to look a certain way or some ? ........but anyway i'm proud to say i'm Haitian don't give a ? what anyone else thinks...............as far as that one ? saying haitans are ? and lazy.......................my mom and pop's and the majority of my family or the hardest working muthafuckas i know. my pop's used to beat my ass he saw one grain of rice on the dam floor. That ? would make me kneel on both knees and hold to big ass dictionaries in my hands while kneeling if i didn't make my bed and clean my room everyday........................................

i don't get where you muthafuckas get some of your info yall ? 's don't know any real Haitians.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Haiti is also a mulitcultural country to an extent...............all though not big populations there are Chinese,Arab,Italitian,spanish all kinds of muthafuckas that live their too

Reading this thread just opens my eyes to how ignorant people are thinking they know a certain type of people but they don't know a muthafuckin thing.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

ima have to disagree with da homie usmarine on all j'cans disliking hatians. i was born and bred in jamaica zoe, we dislike ANYTHING ? or disrespectful to us, so if a hatian approached in that manner best believe its ? him(individually). I am gonna say WE dont hate y'all! WE weretaught about the black jacobins in school and touissant l'overture(forgive the misspelling) is a personal hero of mine. 2 eg.us of us ? wit y'all is when that earthquake hit and we had a lot of hatian refugees(as always, some ? don't be knowing) the people donated clothes to hatian people and voiced dissent with gov. for turning back refugees.

i just felt the need to say that cause i been hearing tissue hatian vs. jamaican ? ever since i came to america.

mrsoutcity wrote: »

jamaicans get guns from every where ? , word to mossbergs and SLR'S..

Over the weekend the under 17 National Soccer team was supposed to go to Jamaica for a game or tournament. When they arived two players and the Brazilian trainer came down wit a fever, possibly malaria. All a sudden the whole team is quarantined and gaurds are placed in front of all their doors at the hotel, they were not allowed to leave or go to the restaurants or do anything. and later were told they were disqualified for the games and sent back to Haiti. Keep in mind these are kids that got shut down like this. th affect it has on them.

i bought this up cause, first of all its not in the media and its sumtin the Haitian in Haiti are upset about. and also, cuz one "smart' ? on the ic said yesterday that haitians are nastiest ppl on this planet. ignant ass ? ..

your thoughts anyway.. i kno imma get a lot of ? talkin.. its all gud tho.

dawg, really do u blame them? it's not disrespect its being smart.
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    i u/s what you're saying. i have a plane to catch, cant say more right now, but at the bolded , is the truth. And who else you know can survive 10days+ buried in rubble with no food or water? who else has that strength? thats why i say talk is cheap. stay up. im out.

noo doubt fam safe flight.. we had an 80 year old lady who survived bout 15 days under rubbble.. smh at ppl under estimating us..
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    All I know is Jamaicans and ? Haitians need to stay out of The Bahamas that goes for all those other worthless Caribbean countries.

Man, FUKK u!! there is no caribean country with the rich hertiage that Jamaica produces...what kind of culture does Bahamas have anyway. U just imitate other Caribbean Islands culture..like reggae, dancehall soca etc. U Wanna be USA Motherf..kers!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Caribbean mofos always beefin with each other
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Anyway...the action of the Jamaican hierchy was appropriate, given that the four was confirmed to be Malaria, why risk exposing the participants from other countries being exposed... or why cancel the entrire tournament. Notwithstanding, Haitia is currently having a cholera epidemic and both disease has the same symptoms, so they took no chances.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    Man, FUKK u!! there is no caribean country with the rich hertiage that Jamaica produces...what kind of culture does Bahamas have anyway. U just imitate other Caribbean Islands culture..like reggae, dancehall soca etc. U Wanna be USA Motherf..kers!!

? Jamaica had 1000 murders on New Years day last year you ? are savages
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A lot of ignorant comments in this thread but with that being said Jamaica >>> Haiti that is all
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »

Why would we want to go to an Americanize island, that's like me going to Caymon Islands!