edited February 2011
    Options

lmao you can see his soul burning
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    this would mean something if i was actually born and raised in MD. but im not.

That's fine but it just seems like you got extra hate in your heart towards the Skins, I mean I give your squad they respect they consistently put up a good record, make the playoffs, their Utah Jazz swag is commendable.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao you can see his soul burning

lol the stadium got so ? quiet after that. My people still mad at me cause I called the home run right before he hit it.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    That's fine but it just seems like you got extra hate in your heart towards the Skins, I mean I give your squad they respect they consistently put up a good record, make the playoffs, their Utah Jazz swag is commendable.

i have extra hate for the DMV period...the skins being the eagles rivals just compounds that. i hate every team in the divison that aint philly. but it wasnt a cowboys, or giants roast
  • Ibex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i have extra hate for the DMV period...the skins being the eagles rivals just compounds that. i hate every team in the divison that aint philly. but it wasnt a cowboys, or giants roast

I feel you I be on the same ? ...But since you the gif king out here if you could make a gif with Mc Eiht in the scene from Menace II Socity when he shoots dude with Haynesworth's face on it would be GOAT
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I feel you I be on the same ? ...But since you the gif king out here if you could make a gif with Mc Eiht in the scene from Menace II Socity when he shoots dude with Haynesworth's face on it would be GOAT

yeah drop the video
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you know whats great about that redskins roast? the fact that ibex dropped pictures of the rings and a whole two posts was devoted to that. any other team (cowboys, steelers, hell even the giants) and there would have been a mini argument before the roast continued. that ? dropped skins rings and it was barely acknowledged, ? dont respect the skins rings at all lmao

lol.

That's because the Redskins epitomize that "old glory" ? . The Cowboys, Steelers and Giants have all either won super bowls recently or have put competitive championship-caliber/playoff teams on the field within the last 5 years. Funny how sports is a "what have you done for me lately" industry until a butthurt fan has nothing else to say and wants to talk about ? that happened when he was in diapers or elementary school (or not even of this earth yet, lol.)

If you're gonna hate on players/coaches/owners or whatever for not producing in recent years, don't try to use old ass championships from yesteryear to defend them either. For example, the Redskin will more than likely fire Shanahan next year if he has a season similar to 2010 (or the last several years in Washington).

And what if him and his agent scheduled a press conference the day before they felt like he would be fired and showed up with a highlight reel of his days in Denver and finished it off with saying "At least I got rings doe -- so you shouldn't fire me."

How do you think Redskins fans would react???? (or any other team's fans for that matter.)

Like most of y'all know I'm a Sooner fan, and the Sooners are tied with Alabama for the most championships in College football history, but since we ain't won a chip since 2000, I really don't give a ? about that championship when a new season kicks off. Stoops is that dude and he brought Oklahoma back from the grave, but I'll be damn if I'm debating with somebody about THIS SEASON and then try to use some ? that happened in 2000 as a crutch --

*Malcom X voice*

"That's just not intelligent."

Oh, and... Keep the party going...

"Oh ? ! Now they startin' on me! Run!"
    Mike+Shanahan.jpg
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im gonna get that ? shanahan...especially if the dunk contest is wack lol
  • Ibex
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo, Peagle, a gif from "War of the Worlds" where Tom Cruise and his son are running from aliens and replace them with Shanahan and his son would be...

goat3a.jpg
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    For future reference Joe Gibbs is off limits...

That's my coach

Cry.jpg
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

That's my coach

Cry.jpg

? must have forgotten where we were at...this is the CS ? . wasnt nobody thinking about joe until now

a7d8971fc47d.gif
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2011
    Options

That's my coach

Cry.jpg

? , this the C.S....

no-holds-barred.jpg

*However, I do think using ? 's families is just lame. We ain't dissing each other personally (unless they post something stupid), we're talking sports. If you sway from that -- you know u lost. *kanyeshrug*
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? must have forgotten where we were at...this is the CS ? . wasnt nobody thinking about joe until now

a7d8971fc47d.gif

Word. lol. And I guess he didn't see this one...

gibbskiss.jpg

and this...

"Did these nigras just give me a gatorade shower for going to halftime with the lead???? Damn, thangs done changed 'round here."
    6a01156e42deab970c0120a6e1265a970b-800wi
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Say anotha muthafuckin word bout Joe and this ? is over!and i aint playin nigguh!

imager.php?id=1933732
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Attachment not found.

The Two Best Computer Software Programmers of All-Time
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Say anotha muthafuckin word bout Joe and this ? is over!and i aint playin nigguh!

imager.php?id=1933732

fz16v6.jpg.........

and you ? up with that gif cuz its gonna get used now lol
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2011
    Options

Gibbs is thinking: "Man, I think we got the next great Redskin right here. Awesome tackler too. Can't wait to see him in action."
    LaRon+Landry+Joe+Gibbs.jpg

PHO-09Nov08-186654.jpg
    jacobs-landry.jpg

"You know what? I can't even watch this ? no more. Somebody tap me on the shoulder when Landry makes a tackle."
    415790181SKBniQ_ph.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mindfuck post:

51jtyvHlJxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah. It's real. He was a minority owner of the Falcons for a while. He had to sell his shares to Blank when he came back to the Redskins. Smh @ the Falcons profiting from the Redskins' demise. lol
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Ibex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2dbmi2v.jpg.............

LMMFAO!!!!! Good looks Peagle this is going in my sig on Extremeskins.com......Aight ya'll can get back to roasting
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2dbmi2v.jpg.............

lmao who was that??
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    lmao who was that??

fat albert
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMMFAO!!!!! Good looks Peagle this is going in my sig on Extremeskins.com......Aight ya'll can get back to roasting

oh i will...check out BDB confronting joe gibbs in the record store just before his comeback

33c6q0y.jpg
This discussion has been closed.