Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i already experinced my first pregnacy scare, spent up to like $50k+ in debt and filed bankruptcy by 23...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was doing that ? at 18 and I got burned out. Never got back into it.

U was tryna cheat on your man wit Nas? :(

Yea, partying ain't for everyone...I never knew that until I got on the internet. I thought everyone loved clubs lmao
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh the ironing going on in this thread
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i already experinced my first pregnacy scare, spent up to like $50k+ in debt and filed bankruptcy by 23...

Damn ? u was mad irresponsible
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yea, partying ain't for everyone...I never knew that until I got on the internet. I thought everyone loved clubs lmao

LMAO nah to the first part and ya I am an admitted home body. I like to play video games and watch movies. That's what I enjoy to do. Why is that a problem?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

tell me in student loans yo plz
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i think people have the conception of being 18 messed up

just cuz you're 18 doesn't make you 'grown' per say...in my opinion, you aint really grown until you move out and do for self

just my thoughts
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i stand corrected. I can admit when i'm wrong.

No problem. Like I said earlier, or in the other thread, I think it's just 2 sides that see things differently.
    People who were "forced" to leave at 18 and people who were welcomed to stay until they finished school.
    So, it's not about picking his side--I'm going with how I was brought up...which is until I finish--but, once I leave...I can't come back.
    So, I gotta make sure I have all my business taken care of and everything in order when I do leave.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »

just cuz you're 18 doesn't make you 'grown' per say...in my opinion, you aint really grown until you move out and do for self

just my thoughts

This is the black community you speaking to tho.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited February 2011
    Options

DAMN!
    WTF were you buying?!
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options

that aint nothing to be proud about Du...i have a pregnancy scare every month
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn Du,u need to be in jail fam...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO nah to the first part and ya I am an admitted home body. I like to play video games and watch movies. That's what I enjoy to do. Why is that a problem?

I ain't say it was a problem, I said I didn't know people didn't love clubs till I got online. I ran w/a bunch of partiers (still do)...I never actually knew what other people did
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

just my thoughts

I was a sophomore at U of I at 18 though.............
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    DAMN!
    WTF were you buying?!

? spent 50 grand on fruit pies, ribs and hog mauls.

Fat ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that aint nothing to be proud about Du...i have a pregnancy scare every month

damn, that av is true.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options

i can count on 1 hand the number of times i've been out to a club in my life...oh and hey dee
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I ain't say it was a problem, I said I didn't know people didn't love clubs till I got online. I ran w/a bunch of partiers (still do)...I never actually knew what other people did

Oh ok well ya. I use to like to go to clubs. But it's the same ? every week. I just got tired of it.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    oops, let me grab my burka before i get stoned to death out here.

? maybe it's the pose you got goin and them glasses.

No need to soften the blow Kai. It's ok.
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    damn, that av is true.

smh...that's it heffa

ima be in houston next week, we gonna fight after i beat up kat...where you wanna meet?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

just my thoughts

sound thoughts

the foundation of being a (mature) adult, would be

respectful, productive , responsibility and accountability
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options

yeah you was ? up Baltimore style for real...but given that it makes sense it's taken a little while for you to get your ? back on track...for real your situation really isn't that hard to understand and it's not really one that calls for alot of criticism either...it ain't like you laying up, not working, putting your name on the orange juice and ? ...you just starting later than some because of past mistakes but you've lived, you've learned, and you're moving on which is what you're supposed to do...just move faster
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn ? u was mad irresponsible
    tell me in student loans yo plz

i mean that's what i been trying to tell yall, i was an idiot with money..

i moved out cuz i worked 20+ hours of overtime on a holiday check... i saw the extra money and it was enough to a first months rent and application fee..i bought 2 cars off of a whim high ass payments and insurance, i let my apt become the hang out spot, let like 2 of my homeboys bassically live there and all them ? did was sell weed and keep food and drinks in the house.. they ain't pay no damn bills....i stayed taking loans out of my tsp...just to buy dumb ? like a keg cooler fridge....when i finally quit my job, i cashed out the rest of my tsp to get a town house...let all the smae people move in, and worked doing sales... the company went under.. i quit that job, and basically fell flat on my face.....all this was over the span of 5 years.. from 20-25.....and i still didn't want any help,...but at that point my mother was like it's cool to have pride but u gotta know when to be humble as well...so i allowed her to help....

but yea... i did a lotta dumb as ? in my life...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i can count on 1 hand the number of times i've been out to a club in my life...oh and hey dee
    damn lol I dont think I could ever count. I used to go 4x's a week from 17-19 and then 2 days a week from 19-24 and at least once a week till i moved down here :-/ Hey BR! :D
    Oh ok well ya. I use to like to go to clubs. But it's the same ? every week. I just got tired of it.

yea u ain't lyin lol same chicks, ? every week. Especially if u live in a small city. Thank ? ny was huge.
This discussion has been closed.