How to make it in America on HBO. Who's seen it?

Options
mancill*chicago
mancill*chicago Members Posts: 70
edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
Last nite I checked out this show with Kid Cudi in it called "How to Make it in America" on HBO. Its a new series from Mark Wahlberg. Since I've watch Entourage from the beginning I checked it out and I have to say it looks like HBO is still on they ? .

The show is about 2 guys trying to make in in NY. They tired of struggling and come up on some quick licks and decide to start a Jean company from nothing but hustle and talent. It's a street-level show, it's the beginning of the journey, not like Entourage where when we met them they already ballin.

To all my people thats out here grinding I think when u have some down time you should check it out. If anyone else seen it let me know. There are a couple things I didnt like in the 1st episode but I'm sure it will come together more during the season.

Holla
M.A.E.

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So HBO sending ? to advertise their shows on message boards now? LOL Your thread sounds like a review. YOu give it 3 or 4 stars ?
  • mancill*chicago
    mancill*chicago Members Posts: 70
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So HBO sending ? to advertise their shows on message boards now? LOL Your thread sounds like a review. YOu give it 3 or 4 stars ?

I don't know ask your chick. She was there all nite. Nuccas always gotta be funny. It's a decent show, if you dont wanna say anything positive then move on to the next thread.

The Poopa Scoopa
    M.A.E.

"Stay in line you little ? "