Well Sorry To Be The Bearer Of Bad News But Your Boy Tiger Woods Is Done

Options
aijalon
aijalon Members Posts: 919
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
He'll still be raking in the millions in endorsement deals but his time as an elite golfer seems to have come to an end.
Sadly this seems to be a case of the apple not falling far from the tree as his late father (RIP) was said to have been a tremendous womanizer.

Anyone want to speak out in defense of their boy?
Is there any gas left in that tank?

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    have u ever played golf? Tiger aint done coz of some matchplay ? ...he'll b one of the favorites to win the masters
  • TigerWoods
    TigerWoods Members Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    303278_o.gif

not for shizzle. ?
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tiger will be just fine.

he just need some ?
  • aijalon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    tiger will be just fine.

he just need some ?

Cot Damn Brother. I think he's had about as much as he could handle. So much so that his whole world is messed up.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wasnt he linked to roids?

maybe he got off them.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    naw he aint done yet
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? quick to pull the plug. tiger will be fine
  • aijalon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    wasnt he linked to roids?

maybe he got off them.

This was heavily rumored even before the scandal. There were numerous post scandal reports that did link him to using PEDS.
    Tiger was untouchable when he was on top. I would not be surprised if a bunch more started leaking out about him.
    I don't think that the Dubai cancellation was any coincidence.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tiger need to go back to pimpin white dem hoes....
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited February 2011
    Options
    man tiger will be fine.... he needs to find his putting stroke again and he'll be winning... he might not catch Nicklaus with the total majors but i guarentee he'll win a major this year
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? giving up on him already? damn

he will be aight
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah he only has 20 more years......

smh @ being done
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The ? 's just soiling his royal oats. He'll be aiight.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mrballs wrote: »
    how can he be done when golf is a sport u can play till your 95 years old?

lol 4real aint them other dudes all in their 60s n ?
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tiger need to go back to pimpin white dem hoes....

Much as I hate to say it...there may be truth in this post. Seems like he just lost his confidence ever since he's down to (barely) one woman. Like being a mack gave him his whole sense of power. Could be coincidence....or not.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    is he done being the completely dominant golfer that people remember when he first came on the seen? yes. Is he done winning tournaments and being in contention for the best golfer in the world for the next several years? Not at all. not unless his body starts to break down. Most golfers can stay competitve into their late 40's/early 50's, but most of them haven't had the operations Tiger has had and haven't put the physical strain on their bodies like tiger has done since he was a kid. Mentally, it may take him another full season to get some consistancy back. ever since his return he's played some great rounds and had alot of terrible rounds. If he can just stop spittin on the green and actin like a little ? and throwing hissy fits out there when he shanks a shot or misses a put then that will help him alot. But its evident the skills are still there, he just has to get his mind right. and i think eventually he will
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited February 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    is he done being the completely dominant golfer that people remember when he first came on the seen? yes. Is he done winning tournaments and being in contention for the best golfer in the world for the next several years? Not at all. not unless his body starts to break down. Most golfers can stay competitve into their late 40's/early 50's, but most of them haven't had the operations Tiger has had and haven't put the physical strain on their bodies like tiger has done since he was a kid. Mentally, it may take him another full season to get some consistancy back. ever since his return he's played some great rounds and had alot of terrible rounds. If he can just stop spittin on the green and actin like a little ? and throwing hissy fits out there when he shanks a shot or misses a put then that will help him alot. But its evident the skills are still there, he just has to get his mind right. and i think eventually he will

i disagree i think once he finds the putter stroke again he will dominate again, at least until his early 40's.... if u see him play he is the same player he just cant ? put the ball... i mean hes still a lil rusty in all aspects i guess but when the putter is working he is still far and away the best golfer in the world.... the surgeries arent gonna start taking their tole for another 10 yrs he aint running from shot to shot lol
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    i disagree i think once he finds the putter stroke again he will dominate again, at least until his early 40's.... if u see him play he is the same player he just cant ? put the ball... i mean hes still a lil rusty in all aspects i guess but when the putter is working he is still far and away the best golfer in the world.... the surgeries arent gonna start taking their tole for another 10 yrs he aint running from shot to shot lol

no he's not the best golfer in the world. lee westwood is. and their is a young core of golfers who can give tiger a run for his money in any give tournament. McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Rickey Barnes and you still have the vets like Els, Stricker, and Fuyrk who aren't that far off of Tiger. Now when Tiger's game is clicking and he's mentally stable, he is the best golfer in the world. but he's yet to show the toughness and consistancy to put together 4 good consecutive rounds. I think he can, and he will. but it may take a little while. and dude is having major surgeries every offseason now it seems like. and with such a violent swing, its eventually gonna take its toll on him
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah he only has 20 more years......

smh @ being done

right.. ? don't realize how late in life u can play golf when ur an elite talent....
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    right.. ? don't realize how late in life u can play golf when ur an elite talent....

mid to late 40's
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he hasn't lost his skills, but he doesn't have the focus
    So much for his new swing having "clicked". The only thing clicking as far as Tiger Woods was concerned here yesterday was the gate behind him as he departed the Accenture Match Play. A first-round loss to Thomas Bjorn has compounded an utterly miserable start to his season.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tiger is fine..

He just needs more time to get his game back..

PGA tour shouldn't have rushed him back because they were losing mad money when he wasn't playing. Should've let this dude work out his issues.
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    Tiger is fine..

He just needs more time to get his game back..

PGA tour shouldn't have rushed him back because they were losing mad money when he wasn't playing. Should've let this dude work out his issues.

pga tour didn't rush him to do anything. he chose to come back when he did.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yea tiger is done all this trying to be mister nice guy ? isn't working he needs them hoes on the side to be more comfortable. all this being a better person on the golf course and not cursing and playing with emotion is killing him. he's lost his edge.
  • Darius
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea tiger is done all this trying to be mister nice guy ? isn't working he needs them hoes on the side to be more comfortable. all this being a better person on the golf course and not cursing and playing with emotion is killing him. he's lost his edge.

if anything, his behavior has been worse since he cameback. he's always cussing and slamming clubs