Ya Boy Mo Williams in Clipperland

Options
ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Yall think he goin start "Lebroning" Blake? Being his sidekick, carrying his bags, massaging his ? , etc?

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Saw this last night neil everett of espn had me rollin when he said mo and jamario moon was going to the clippers and the baron davis is going to.....he pasued and was like
    "CLEVELAND".I bet baron wish he could pull a eli manning from the 03 draft and veto his trade to the cavs.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Baron bout to get phucked....
    but yeah blake just got a new assistant
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Saw this last night neil everett of espn had me rollin when he said mo and jamario moon was going to the clippers and the baron davis is going to.....he pasued and was like
    "CLEVELAND".I bet baron wish he could pull a eli manning from the 03 draft and veto his trade to the cavs.

Baron goin come up "Injured" Watch and see. Im surprised b scott approved that ? after all the bull Baron did in N.O
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Baron would probably retire, dude got that Hollywood money, he don't need the NBA at this point.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This guy Baron actually might retire. Seriously.

I dont think they can buy him out since he makes so much...This draft is weak as hell, so there is no Blake Griffin situation to rejuvinate him...

Tha ngga left OAKLAND b/c it wasnt close enough to LA for his 'movies'...so what u think he thinks about Cleveland??

This ngga, just might retire.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I hate that B Scott have to coach a loser team like Leaveland
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Baron would probably retire, dude got that Hollywood money, he don't need the NBA at this point.

Lol i aint even see ur comment when i made mine. Yea at this point no one would blame him
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah...hate to see B.Scott at the helm of a sorry ass team with a loser for an owner in a pityful city such as cleveland.Davis might as well retire because if he still playing for a ring he can kiss those hopes goodbye in cleveland, otherwise seek anooother trade.
  • S2J
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Basketball-wise, all jokes aside, You dont lose much w/ Mo vs Baron. Just less of a true PG

As bad as this draft looks, Bledsoe and Aminu are probably better than the guys who would have been available for LA picking around 8-12

As i've said many times, nggas dik ridin NJ, NY, Chicago...im thinkin about ridin with the ngga who got NEXT (BG) if im a FA
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I pick up a Cleveland paper today, It have point guard openings in the classified section for the Cleveland Cavs
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? should fail his physical
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? should fail his physical

lol that would be great
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He should retire if he playing for a ring at this point............
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh@ mo already capin for Blake and practicing for the alley-oop portion of the over the car dunk

Man that Kia clean ass hell. I'm getting one
    11:04 PM Feb 19th via Echofon

mogotti2
    Mo Williams
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Los Angeles Clippers and the Cleveland Cavaliers have finalized a trade that sends guard Baron Davis to Cleveland for guard Mo Williams.
    The deal includes forward Jamario Moon going to L.A. The Cavs also get the Clippers’ 2011 first-round Draft pick. Cleveland now has two first-round and two second-round picks this year. They also have a $14 million trade exception that could be used before the deadline.
    Davis did not dress for Wednesday’s game against New Orleans with what the team said was a sore knee. Williams returned for Cleveland just before the All-Star break after missing 13 games with a hip injury.
    The Cavaliers would be able to absorb Davis’ $13 million salary by virtue of the large trade exception they received from Miami in the LeBron James sign-and-trade deal. Williams has a $9.3 million deal, but has player options this season and next season. Moon’s $3 million deal expires after the season.
    Though slumping from the floor of late, Davis has played much better for the Clippers after starting the season at odds with coach Vinny Del ? when he came to camp out of shape. Williams reached out to Cavs fans via his Twitter account before the trade was finalized.
    “I wanna say thank you to all Cavs fans,” he wrote on mogotti2. “It’s been great. We’ve had some really good yrs and memories. I will never forget u guys.”
  • mosaveli
    mosaveli Members Posts: 88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    R.I.P Baron Davis
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mosaveli wrote: »
    R.I.P Baron Davis

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i think its fair to say that cleveland actually won this trade, so in order for nature to balance itself out, baron davis may actually die.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I pick up a Cleveland paper today, It have point guard openings in the classified section for the Cleveland Cavs

Haha!!

Baron better off playing for a team in Tripoli
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i think its fair to say that cleveland actually won this trade, so in order for nature to balance itself out, baron davis may actually die.

lmao.......
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What initially drove Scott into telling management to pursue him before Deadline
    In Cleveland, the 31-year-old Davis will be reunited with Scott. The two clashed repeatedly during their time together in New Orleans, but Scott said they fixed their relationship last summer.

Scott said Davis approached him before a preseason game and apologized for his past behavior.

"He hugged me and said, 'I love you," Scott said.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao @ matt..

ay wats the full story behind scott and davis??
  • deadpoolRKO
    deadpoolRKO Members Posts: 441
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jamario moon the un-noticed move in thsi trade , he'll be good for the clippers dude's got talent
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao @ matt..

ay wats the full story behind scott and davis??

long story short, baron hated playing 4 scott.
    i think their friction kept baron 4rm making the all-star game in n.o. b/c it was in n.o. and scott was the coach.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Baron Davis use to fake injuries in NO and miss games ALL THE TIME