Why do people feel like the bulls are a threat to the Knicks in the playoffs?

Options
dat_bk_nicca
dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
the bulls have YET to beat the knicks this season, and thats before melo and billups came, ? is that delusional?

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ahh derek rose, more cohesiveness to their team...and oh yeah they play defense too.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? the knicks JUST got serious yesterday... foh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    playoffs>>>regular season series

and we are a defensive team. u shuld remember what spurs used to do against the suns whenever d'antoni suns played dem
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bruh yall cant be serious...how are the bulls not better...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? ain't gonna learn till the Bulls knock they fav. team off...STOP SLEEPING ON CHICAGO!
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the bulls lost to the bobcats twice, whats your point
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the knicks have no legit big man. and dont say amare, he doesnt even rebound half the time. and the knicks have no defense to speak of
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u brung up regular season, but u forgot to mention how in the 10-11 regular season the bulls have more wins than the niccabockas...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Bulls haven't really been @ full strength all season. ? & Noah havemissed considerable time this season. All 3 on the court @ the same time plus the fact they play defense ...they will beat the Knicks 4/7 in a series.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    as a Knicks supporter, i must say that as of today the Bulls are a better team...
    /thread

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a better question would be why people think the Knicks are back

back like what though

the only times that franchise made the Finals in my lifetime were in '94 in the first post-Jordan year(shout out to Hue Hollins) and in '99 (in the lockout shortened season) as an 8-seed. They've won 50+ games 10 times in the last 40 seasons or some ? and haven't won a championship since the last man walked on the moon. This idea that the Knicks are a franchise of rich tradition is one of the craziest sports myths I've ever heard
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    imma bring this thread back in april
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the bulls have YET to beat the knicks this season, and thats before melo and billups came, ? is that delusional?

1) The Bulls play defense and the Knicks don't, 2) both times the knicks won the Bulls were missing either Noah or ? , 3) Melo doesn't play any D at all and Rose will run circles around billups in a 7 game series.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

back like what though

the only times that franchise made the Finals in my lifetime were in '94 in the first post-Jordan year(shout out to Hue Hollins) and in '99 (in the lockout shortened season) as an 8-seed. They've won 50+ games 10 times in the last 40 seasons or some ? and haven't won a championship since the last man walked on the moon. This idea that the Knicks are a franchise of rich tradition is one of the craziest sports myths I've ever heard

? Hue Hollins and his phantom ass foul call on Pippen!!!
  • chi-town91
    chi-town91 Members Posts: 103
    edited February 2011
    Options
    since im from chicago i gotta roll wit da bulls on this 1. but now that they got melo it got more interesting but i think the knicks gave too much for melo. they really aint got that much of a bench ratliff they only center
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

back like what though

Co-sign.....
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hawks swept the Celtics in the regular season last year. Who would you have picked between those two teams in the playoffs?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

back like what though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    obama-bill-signing.jpg
    ...Like a muhfugga.
  • NICKY P
    NICKY P Members Posts: 269
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    ? ain't gonna learn till the Bulls knock they fav. team off...STOP SLEEPING ON CHICAGO!
    co sign....
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lets see...... simple answer = DEFENSE
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I can't believe this is even a real question. True they beat the bulls twice this season and Melo wasn't there but the same could be said of the Lakers losing to the cavs....it doesn't really hold any weight. When the game slows down the knicks will fold. Who on that team can handle pressure? Not Melo and definitely not Amare. They play in a wide open offensive system and their coachs' whole philosophy is to shoot and hope the other teams miss. Their 2 big stars are allergic to hard work and defense and because of the trade they have gotten smaller. They have a good regular season coach, 2 superstars who are 1 dimensional and a bunch of little non-factors.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bruh yall cant be serious...how are the bulls not better...

We'll wait.....the threadstarter has the title backwards
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited February 2011
    Options
    New York Knicks a franchise with rich tradition? bwahahahahah most overrated franchise in sports history next to the chicago bears!
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    New York Knicks a franchise with rich tradition? bwahahahahah most overrated franchise in sports history next to the chicago bears!

bears dominated the pre super bowl era
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why do people act like Billups, Mello and Amare can't beat the bulls?