OKC Thunder are now better than the Spurs

Options
truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
As Mumo and I have said countless times this NBA season, once the Thunder trade Jeff Green and get a big man we will be Championship favorites for years to come. The truth can never be changed no matter how many of you want it to. The West is ours.And watch Ibaka step up and become the All Star he is destined to be. I better not see none of yall jumping on the Thunder bandwagon. Except MR. CJ. He hates Durant so seeing him cheer for him will be nice nh.

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haha my man. u from Seattle but I ? with ya. Imma sit back and watch the haters fall in line.
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Future is Now
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Riiiiiiight, you got to prove it first
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haha my man. u from Seattle but I ? with ya. Imma sit back and watch the haters fall in line.

My partna hates the Thunder. I can't stop having a NBA team though. I gotta support Oklahoma now.
  • smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Riiiiiiight, you got to prove it first

just like that ? in ur avi? he aint proved that he's straight so that means he's a ? and the Thunder are comin for the ship.
  • smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My partna hates the Thunder. I can't stop having a NBA team though. I gotta support Oklahoma now.

thats whats up, he aint the first hater and he aint the last. and to correct you, its Oklahoma CITY Thunder. Its OKC, not Tulsa, Norman, Lawton or any of that other ? . but yo, we appreciate the support.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just like that ? in ur avi? he aint proved that he's straight so that means he's a ? .

hurt feeling huh? what the ? does that have to do with the topic of the thread
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your a tad early but they can beat LA
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn so you ain't even gonna let em play a game together first bruh,not saying you wrong but damn
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nate Robinson

2zgrc6x.jpg

can we get a Perk pic?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Thunder's best shot to make the NBA Finals is to catch either LA or Dallas and take out one of them in the 2nd round while San An takes out the other.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    y'all the type of people that makes others hate a certain team or player. y'all dickriding the thunder too much.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont get me wrong. i think it was a great trade, and i do think they can contend for a championship if all pieces involved work can click well.

but they are not better than the spurs. or the lakers for that matter. i think this trade does make them slightly better than dallas..slightly
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    y'all the type of people that makes others hate a certain team or player. y'all dickriding the thunder too much.

• smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options

man ? , we Thunder fans. aint nobody dickridin, we just havin fun. If all these ? ass Laker stans and Lebron stans can run around here shootin off ? then why cant we? chill out. theres like only 2 of us anyway ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    dont get me wrong. i think it was a great trade, and i do think they can contend for a championship if all pieces involved work can click well.

but they are not better than the spurs. or the lakers for that matter. i think this trade does make them slightly better than dallas..slightly

I respect that. better than comin in here ? about your ? like jamacia.
  • 5th Letter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

call it the "shadyteam effect"
    man ? , we Thunder fans. aint nobody dickridin, we just havin fun. If all these ? ass Laker stans and Lebron stans can run around here shootin off ? then why cant we? chill out.

cause the lakers and lebron has actually accomplished stuff in the league, eveything with y'all is based on whats ifs and could be and potential. yet y'all aint done ? . just chill out and let the thunder play quit dickrdiding
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They're improved. I wouldnt pick them to beat the spurs in a series though...
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Peace to my brothers smokelahoma and truth spitter. Jus woke up, and i saw this news on sportscenter.

Its on now. Ibaka is now a starter. That should his numbers increase. Perkins is a tough defender down low. Ibaka and Perkins frontcourt can match any frontcourt in the league.

Its on now. Before this trade i had us reachn the 2nd round but now i think we can take on mavs,lakers and spurs.

KD
    RW
    IBAKA
    PERKINS
    HARDEN

its a wrap. Imma light a blunt for this ? . THUNDERUP
  • smokelahoma
    edited February 2011
    Options
    call it the "shadyteam effect"

cause the lakers and lebron has actually accomplished stuff in the league, eveything with y'all is based on whats ifs and could be and potential. yet y'all aint done ? . just chill out and let the thunder play quit dickrdiding

lol what's Hobron accomplished? besides makin a big deal out of gettin traded? ? , aint nobody dickridin ? . like I said if they can run around here sayin ? that aint true or makin big statements then so can we. YOU CHILL OUT. and if you wanna say some ? about D.Will goin to NJ, go ahead its all in good fun quit bein a ? woman.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    um

no

they are not
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    even though we done beefd our frontcourt its better we avoid duncan and spurs but bring on mavs or lakers. They aint gon ? us on the boards no more. Thank you Presti. In 2 years we should win a Ship.
  • 5th Letter
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol what's Hobron accomplished? besides makin a big deal out of gettin traded? ? , aint nobody dickridin ? . like I said if they can run around here sayin ? that aint true or makin big statements then so can we. YOU CHILL OUT. and if you wanna say some ? about D.Will goin to NJ, go ahead its all in good fun quit bein a ? woman.

i'm not gonna declare the nets as title contenders or declare that we're better than any team now or in a few years. i just watch and see what happens on the court. you're asking what lebron has accomplished? is that a serious question?

you worried about the lakers and mavs before actually winning a series once y'all get out the first round then we can talk until then shut the ? up.