Baby Daddy/Baby Mama

Options

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    For the third time, I ain't saying you gotta be married. But you should be committed life partners nh. Marriage is irrelevant to the issue. The stability of the situation that you bring the child into is the real concern.

OK, basically we agree. my bad.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ cider while i can agree with you to an extent.. Sometimes relationships just dont work. not every situations is ? and duck. Two perfectly civil level headed people can break a union. for non trife reasons. i mean .. its a rare condition in this day and age to find any good news,Love and tradition of the grand design, for some people thats even harder to find, feel me?
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nas shoulda never taught yall ? ? .... highly overused misused since that song drop..
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nas shoulda never taught yall ? ? .... highly overused misused since that song drop..

ROFL @ you thinking Nas can teach anybody anything

I always laugh when a chick gets offended cause you said she is a BM

nobody gives a ? about connotation if that is what you are

making extra connotation out of BM as a term, is just like when silly mofos justify using the word "? " because of connotation

you are what you are
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i remeber i went to a comedy show during mothers day weekend.. dude opened up like

"first n foremost i wanna wish all the mothers in the audeince a happy mothers day....

*claps*

and now i wanna wish a happy mother ? mothers day for all the baby mommas in this ? .."

? was funny
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i remeber i went to a comedy show during mothers day weekend.. dude opened up like

"first n foremost i wanna wish all the mothers in the audeince a happy mothers day....

*claps*

and now i wanna wish a happy mother ? mothers day for all the baby mommas in this ? .."

? was funny

See............
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Words have power.. always have always will whether your are conscious of it or not.

in the real word people ...."CATCH FEELINGS" but not on the internet
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    .... Why use this terminology?

In my opinion that ? just has bad connotations all over it. It just sounds like some trife ? happen .. and bam here came the baby? I mean ? maybe that was the case but. I think ? should move away from refering to the mother/father of their kids as.. BABY MAMA and BABY DADDY.. Idk it jsut sounds stupid to me and wreaks of disrespect for all parties. Sounds like.. he aint ? .. she aint ? . and yeah... thats my kid...

I agree. So let's start being more responsible about who we have kids with. Ladies need to use contraception and insist that ? wear rubbers 100% per of the time. ? , need to ask a chick what she will do if a pregnancy happens. If babygirl says something other than "have an abortion," then you have to be out. This baby daddy/mamma ? has got to stop.

On a side notice, in the latest addition of the American Hertiage Dictionary, "baby's daddy," was listed; however, gues what word was conspicously let out? You guess it, "baby's mama." How are you going to leave baby's mama out of the dictionary, when baby's daddy was included? That's some straight misandrist ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Those terms really do make you people look ridiculous.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Those terms really do make you people look ridiculous.

You.. people.. You people...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't impregnate a woman who I couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life with. If she not worthy of being tied to my life indefinitely how could she be worthy of giving life to my child?

Having a baby mama/baby daddy just speaks to the irresponsibility and poor planning of the parents. If you don't believe in marriage but stay with that person I respect that as much as a married couple having kids. But to have a baby with someone and then make it more difficult on everyone involved by ending the initial relationship jus shows poor judgement. Why would you want to put your child through that if you could avoid it by simply making sure the person you have a baby with is the person you want to be with?

I agree with this whole post.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I tried to say the same thing in another thread

my sons' dad would never call me his babymama and I would never call him my babydaddy
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I tried to say the same thing in another thread

my sons' dad would never call me his babymama and I would never call him my babydaddy

Agreed, tu:
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think women rather be an ex-wife rather than a babby momma but fellas rather be a baby daddy than an ex-husband.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think women rather be an ex-wife rather than a babby momma but fellas rather be a baby daddy than an ex-husband.

Lol.. there maybe something to that.. hilarious..

i see what you did there
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options

you ? right. i'd rather be a baby daddy than an ex husband.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you ? right. i'd rather be a baby daddy than an ex husband.

Cheapa to keepa.. word to Eldridge
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bump...........
  • American.Loo
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nope.
    I would never wanna be called a baby daddy
    I prefer ex-husband anyday of the week due to the fact it implies we were a family
    baby daddy sounds like an accident that you stuck with.

Things only imply what you yourself want them to.

For example, ex-husband may imply to me that your marriage was a mistake & that your family failed.

So wether you married and divorced with child, or had a child with a girlfriend and broke up.

The end is the same. Well, maybe an ex-husband loses more money.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont refer to my sons mother with that term and vice versa. ? is dumb.
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nope.
    I prefer ex-husband anyday of the week due to the fact it implies we were a family
    Things only imply what you yourself want them to.

For example, ex-husband may imply to me that your family failed.

exactly at the bolded

who taught you lil ? to be ashamed of yaselves to the point that you are worried about titles

LOL @ a baby momma getting offended cause she got called a baby momma
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nope.

Interesting. Baby daddy does sound like an accident.

Personally wouldn't allow a chick to call me that. Just implies something I want no part of.
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    but why the preference tho? mofos keep dancing around it but we already know what it is LOL

it's doesn't matter if you call me a baby daddy or not, it doesn't lessen what I do for my kid

worrying about being called an ex-husband vs. a baby daddy just means I'm obviously concerned with what I look like to others

which ain't trill ? goon ? that I'm accustomed to partake in