dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    buy yourself a car
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I ran away for like 4 hours once, it was fun lol. I was just picked up from being suspended at school for drinking on St. patricks day and got fed up with hearing all the ? of what i did was wrong. So when the car stopped i took the ? off. I went to a church nearby and jacked some Cheeze-its from their pantry(lmao), after eating those and striking up a convo with a nearby church goer, i seen my familys car pulling into this alleyway that i was walking up and i came to my senses(Cuz i sobered up) and just went back. I was kicked out again later on that night for a week hahaha. Good times.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i would stay saying im out ? all this ? when i was like 13-17/18 but would always end up going to my aunts house for the night and go back home the next morning
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    adults can runaway ?
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    adults can runaway ?

lol u killed that. some folks got they priorities ? . a grown person running away from being a adult.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    why didnt you just run back across the border?
    Why don't you hide your ignance back in the closet along with your "Mr Rolltide91" tendencies?

or better yet why the hell you aint got your own ride?

When you don't have money, you have to share things such as cars. I hate for it to be like that, but that is what I have to deal with.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ 22 year old runaways

They sure are a "dying breed" aren't they?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You picked a good time to make this thread

This could've been ugly if it was made during the week.

I'm sure it would have, with ICers uploading their disses from their floppy disks/USBs. The possibility of being roasted certainly crossed my mind, but hey the IC is amongst the best in regards to comments, no matter how brutally honest or funny they can be. That is why I make threads and comments.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    i ran away when I was 14.. My ? ass foster father pushed me to do it. I had bought a pack of donuts with my own money. This ? gone tell me... MEEEE!!!. that I had to ask him permission for a donut. this ? tells me NO, I should wait till later (I dont understand his logic).. anyway, this ? falls asleep so I was like ? THAT, I want a donut. So I ate one. WHen he wakes up, he asks me "didnt I tell you to wait till later" ? I said I did. He says nah you waited till I fell asleep, you shouldve waited till I got up. I was supposed to go visit with some friends that were really close to me that weekend. He tells me just because I took a donut that I bought, I wouldnt be going. I threw on my hoody and walked out the ? house. It was wet outside becuz it had rained, and it was dark. I ran to my high school football bleachers because I thought he would call the cops. I sat on the bleachers and cried and cursed ? for a ? up life. Walked to Mcdonalds and ate my meal in the 24 hour laundrymat becuz they have tv. around 11pm I went home

Make this into a fanfiction and you'll get 100 reviews. Your grammar game needs shaping up though.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    oh my effing gawd. dude you threw a tantrum at 22. are you ? ? did you stomp your feet and say " I kin neva do nutin" like George Lopez

You obviously didn't read my post explaining the reason for the creation of this thread. I'm a straight male and have no interest in you, apologies.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    I did it.. . .only lasted 24 hours... i just needed time away

Yeah, I did as well.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    buy yourself a car

You got $1,500 under the sofa?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Stoh13 wrote: »
    I ran away for like 4 hours once, it was fun lol. I was just picked up from being suspended at school for drinking on St. patricks day and got fed up with hearing all the ? of what i did was wrong. So when the car stopped i took the ? off. I went to a church nearby and jacked some Cheeze-its from their pantry(lmao), after eating those and striking up a convo with a nearby church goer, i seen my familys car pulling into this alleyway that i was walking up and i came to my senses(Cuz i sobered up) and just went back. I was kicked out again later on that night for a week hahaha. Good times.

• Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i would stay saying im out ? all this ? when i was like 13-17/18 but would always end up going to my aunts house for the night and go back home the next morning

Yeah, when I was that age, I didn't have such a luxury.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    adults can runaway ?

I know its a hard concept to understand, but it apparently can occur. If you read my post explaining the reason for 'running away,' I put the words running away in single quotes. Self-explanatory
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    lol u killed that. some folks got they priorities ? . a grown person running away from being a adult.

We aren't all perfect man. Surely you didn't have a 35 mentality at 22, or did you?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah i run away from my wife and kid told them i was going out for some smokes and never came back
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah i run away from my wife and kid told them i was going out for some smokes and never came back

Is that you Dad?????
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i aint never ran from a ? and i damn sure bout to pick today to start runnin

• babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you think maybe they've been giving you a hard time because they want you to get fed up and do something about it? like maybe move out on your own and take responsibility for your own ? ? just a thought... and if that isnt the case, they just blessed you and you havent acknowledged it yet, if you learn to manage your own finances and build your own you will be much better off, just cut out the tantrums and revenge actions and speak less, do more. It will burn them like ether
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    you think maybe they've been giving you a hard time because they want you to get fed up and do something about it? like maybe move out on your own and take responsibility for your own ? ? just a thought... and if that isnt the case, they just blessed you and you havent acknowledged it yet, if you learn to manage your own finances and build your own you will be much better off, just cut out the tantrums and revenge actions and speak less, do more. It will burn them like ether

Thank you for the wise words.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i ran away when i was 12. i was upset cuz we moved and i had to change schools and i missed all my friends. i left in like the middle of the night and walked all the way to my old school, ? was miles away, it took me like 6, 7 hours to get there. then i just went to class like i was still enrolled there. one of my friend's mothers saw me there and knew something was fishy cuz she knew we'd moved, and ended up calling my mom. my parents were so ? , they had called the police and everything. ? , the stupid things we do as kids, hilarious now that i look back at it.

Good stuff Kai. I walked 5 miles home this one time because I was at a party, and all of the women were all over one guy. I was like ? it, so I walked all the way back home, stopping at Wendy's at the halfway point.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I tried to run away when I was 15. We moved & I hated it. I made it 10 blocks, got tired & hungry & came back home LOL...

? do got ? of steel, if at 15, yall could just hop on a Train & head across the country to San Francisco or some ? without a dollar to your name.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im mad late but if you can drive i think your alil to old to be "running away"
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Life likes to teach us acceptance and how to go with the flow. You can either go with the flow and accept that people and the world will not conform to your preconceived ideals, or you can fight for your ideals and get jostled around and ? off. But it's good to get away sometimes, get your thoughts together that way.