Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    yep

i member the moment lebron signed i was bout to go online and buy my tix early

then it said that management suspended ticket sales,
    so they could raise them

dirtiest ? i ever seen

***Back tracks*** I would sit at home too and watch them ? play ? that, why spend my hard earned money to see ? making 100 million play*kat williams voice* "we got bills and ? ".Still smh@dolphin fans.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    ***Back tracks*** I would sit at home too and watch them ? play ? that, why spend my hard earned money to see ? making 100 million play*kat williams voice* "we got bills and ? ".Still smh@dolphin fans.

dont speak on what you dont know about fam

dolphans travel
    from palm beach county to dade we in sunlife stadium deep

we go to the game and have our own sections. it be like we at home. you know all the palm beach county people sit in one spot,the broward peeps in another etc

the "recession" hit hard in florida and thats why attendance dropped.
    not cuz we some bandwagon'ers
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

dolphans travel

we go to the game and have our own sections. it be like we at home. you know all the palm beach county people sit in one spot,the broward peeps in another etc

Really,well why everytime a dolphins game out all the loud orange seats stand out,i mean they do a crowd shot throughout the game and i gotta say when they do one in miami its alot of empty seats tha tall im saying.No quite like the florida marlins games but just empty enough to be noticeable.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Really,well why everytime a dolphins game out all the loud orange seats stand out,i mean they do a crowd shot throughout the game and i gotta say when they do one in miami its alot of empty seats tha tall im saying.No quite like the florida marlins games but just empty enough to be noticeable.

some folks show up late
    and some folks leave early

florida traffic is ? ,
    especially gamedays

i know attendence is decent because i we only have 1 blackout last year
    and cbs is ? with the blackouts
    they will black out a game is it isnt sold out instead of not being full enough
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    New York Knicks chant in Miami. F'ing priceless.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited February 2011
    Options

dolphans travel

alot of truth here, alot of PBC's couldnt make it because of the recession. Real talk
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited February 2011
    Options
    people making ? up though, Phins been selling out, people stopped being hype this year though, but thats it.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    people making ? up though, Phins been selling out, people stopped being hype this year though, but thats it.

Thats what im sayin, lol. if there's any team the city goes ape ? over its the phins. and thats coming from a titans fan
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    This isn't groundbreaking news. When you live by South Beach there are other things to do.

no that's not the excuse... Look at the Staples Center... L.A. has all the same ? that Miami has the weather and all
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ this thread turning into the official "lets make an excuse for Miami's ? poor fan support"
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tickets 2 ? expensive since the Big 3 got there ?

i remember all the whiteouts and sht during the Wade Shaq days vs Detriot in the playoffs
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Our fan base is horrible, in Miami we are fickle, and believe that sporting events are plan b. No excuses. But as a major sports city It can't be compared to New York or LA, because if you look at the population differences in a night life based city. LA got like 4 times as much people, and new york probably has more people in it than the entire State of Florida.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    no that's not the excuse... Look at the Staples Center... L.A. has all the same ? that Miami has the weather and all

word up, that ? is stupid as ? when he said that........

like look at the knicks for example, they from new york, the city that never sleeps

there is plenty of things to do in new york, than watch a knicks game, but fans still support them ?
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »
    Our fan base is horrible, in Miami we are fickle, and believe that sporting events are plan b. No excuses. But as a major sports city It can't be compared to New York or LA, because if you look at the population differences in a night life based city. LA got like 4 times as much people, and new york probably has more people in it than the entire State of Florida.

First truthful person from FLA in here
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    miami cane wrote: »

Your dumb its not fickle if you cant afford the tickets jack ass.. Just bcuz you cant make it to the arena doesnt mean you dont support the team.. Yall ? acting like yall season ticket holder for every team in your area gtfoh
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your dumb its not fickle if you cant afford the tickets jack ass.. Just bcuz you cant make it to the arena doesnt mean you dont support the team.. Yall ? acting like yall season ticket holder for every team in your area gtfoh

So U Mad Now?
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So U Mad Now?

Mad?? ? please
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mad?? ? please

Anyway, that high ticket price could be used as an excuse for the Heat, but not the Canes and the Dolphins Breh
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Anyway, that high ticket price could be used as an excuse for the Heat, but not the Canes and the Dolphins Breh

I think once the Canes get a staduim to call their own it will be different..

The Dolphins sell out some games some games they dont.. There are alot of NFL teams that dont sell out every week
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's just like LA in that the true fans cant afford tickets. Miami just don't have the celebrity/rich people fan base LA got.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    It's just like LA in that the true fans cant afford tickets. Miami just don't have the celebrity/rich people fan base LA got.

? miami has the whole music industry there
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »

Simple as that
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? miami has the whole music industry there

Them ? aint fans.. Them ? are there for the glitz and glamour.. Rick Ross was the only person i seen at games prior to this year
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Them ? aint fans.. Them ? are there for the glitz and glamour.. Rick Ross was the only person i seen at games prior to this year

But you JUST SAID that LA only fills the arena due to celebs, Miami is right behind LA and NY in terms of celebrities, so if thats the case their Arenas should always be full
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited February 2011
    Options
    But you JUST SAID that LA only fills the arena due to celebs, Miami is right behind LA and NY in terms of celebrities, so if thats the case their Arenas should always be full

Wtf kinda logic is that bruh everyone that fills up LA arena cant be celebrities lol i didnt even say that..

I was cosigning the part where he said the average fan cant afford the ticket unless he wanna be in the nosebleeds