Mos Def - Off the dome freestyle

Options
Old Fart
Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Reason
It's old but whoever up'd the video says Mos murders Wayne. Do you agree or disagree?

Comments

• juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lil wayne got better rhyme schemes then mos def so i got lil wayne.
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    juelz21 wrote: »
    lil wayne got better rhyme schemes then mos def so i got lil wayne.

In all honesty Juelz why the ? do you talk about rhyme schemes in every post?
  • juelz21
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jr523 wrote: »
    In all honesty Juelz why the ? do you talk about rhyme schemes in every post?

because i like talent.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    because i like talent.

if u think lil wayne got more rhyme schemes than mos ... than u have no idea what rhyme schemes are lol ;) cause if anyone excerses that its the MIGHTY MOS !!!!!!!!! DEF !!!!!!! ;)
  • juelz21
    edited February 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    if u think lil wayne got more rhyme schemes than mos ... than u have no idea what rhyme schemes are lol ;) cause if anyone excerses that its the MIGHTY MOS !!!!!!!!! DEF !!!!!!! ;)

lil wayne uses the assonance technique to come up with multi's and like wise it's clear as day u don't know what rhyme schemes are lol because if u did u would know lil wayne uses assoance in his rhymes to come up with multi's.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mos > wayne and the world should agree
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's definantely better than Wayne's "blacka blacka, blucka blucka" freestyle, although that's some funny ?
  • antarticp
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lil wayne uses the assonance technique to come up with multi's and like wise it's clear as day u don't know what rhyme schemes are lol because if u did u would know lil wayne uses assoance in his rhymes to come up with multi's.

LOL!!!!!! who doesnt do that !!!!! lol thats something you learn on the first day in hip hop 101 writing lol come on g ... ;)

i'll be honest though ive never heard the technical word for it before "assonance" never new there was a word to describe that
  • antarticp
    edited February 2011
    Options
    then again i guess we give lil wayne a pass cuz hes a southern artist ... Nas has been doing that for years and countless other artist ... its nothing new or clever ... now double triple entoundras that actually make since with in the structure of the 16bars is a lil more difficult ........ cause it takes thought to connect the dots .. instead of just finding words that rhyme ...
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this was alright btw
  • juelz21
    edited February 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    then again i guess we give lil wayne a pass cuz hes a southern artist ... Nas has been doing that for years and countless other artist ... its nothing new or clever ... now double triple entoundras that actually make since with in the structure of the 16bars is a lil more difficult ........ cause it takes thought to connect the dots .. instead of just finding words that rhyme ...

the think with lil wayne is he rhymes more syllables and many different sounds when he does it making his rhyme patterns more complex then mos def