Yo I got a stomach fetish... What are yours?

Options

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh..this thread is way too much for work hours.

Yall are some stone cold freaks.
    *adjusts halo*
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

*adjusts halo*

Lemme smell yo hair
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    ohh ok.. so its like one of those.. "when i say "NO" i really mean "YES" type of situations? gud luk'n.

Bra trust ain't no chick letting u slap her with yo ? PAUSE at ANYTIME unless she like it, ? last night my chick was talk ? (in a playfull way) I just rolled over n start slappin her with it, she ended up sucking it
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options

*adjusts halo*

"Hello my name is Mr.Audigier216 and I have a problem"
  • kat2180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Lemme smell yo hair

lol...you a freak too?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...you a freak too?

something like a freak... i dont have a hair fetish tho lol
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bra trust ain't no chick letting u slap her with yo ? PAUSE at ANYTIME unless she like it, ? last night my chick was talk ? (in a playfull way) I just rolled over n start slappin her with it, she ended up sucking it

see... lemme tell you the difference between chicks who just love to get ? and chicks who love ? ..

you try that move on a ? who love ? , she gon do what yo girl did... start suckin it.

you try the same thing on a ? who jus love to get ? , she gon end up on top of yo ? , ride'n like a horse jocky.

real talk.

just because a ? loves to ? , dont mean she love to suck ? .. it take a certain type of freak to be so fast to suck a ? and enjoy that shid while they at it, doing all that lil freaky shid and trying to get more ? in they throat than the last time.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like grabbing a dude by the throat when we're ? ..:o

You like your hair pulled?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    see... lemme tell you the difference between chicks who just love to get ? and chicks who love ? ..

you try that move on a ? who love ? , she gon do what yo girl did... start suckin it.

you try the same thing on a ? who jus love to get ? , she gon end up on top of yo ? , ride'n like a horse jocky.

real talk.

just because a ? loves to ? , dont mean she love to suck ? .. it take a certain type of freak to be so fast to suck a ? and enjoy that shid while they at it, doing all that lil freaky shid and trying to get more ? in they throat than the last time.

C/s the truth that's been spit
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options

she a white girl.. you know she do.

try that ? with a classy black ? .. you gettin slapped for playin with they hair.

you can slap em in the face, choke em, scratch em, bite em.. but damn you if you tug they hair... tsk tsk tsk.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options

try that ? with a classy black ? .. you gettin slapped for playin with they hair.

you can slap em in the face, choke em, scratch em, bite em.. but damn you if you tug they hair... tsk tsk tsk.

Sorry man...my chick love her hair pulled...$100+ weave n all lmao
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options

I have, the black women I did it with loved it. You got the wrong black chicks. LOL

I also like it when a chick's head is constantly hitting the backboard. LOL It doesn't hurt them but you can hear the noise.

The best women to ? are the one's that you can't stand on a personal level. Makes the sex that much better.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Only sex fedishes
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @ the bolded, not true. i love getting my hair pulled

other than the standard rough ? , spanking, biting, scratching, i love role playing, i have ton's of outfits (my man calls them ? -on-demand outfits). i love to just get dressed up in one of them and just wait for him to get home. i like sex in public places tho. i was pretty inexperienced when i got with him and barely knew how to suck ? , now i LOVE that ?

:0...............
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options

other than the standard rough ? , spanking, biting, scratching, i love role playing, i have ton's of outfits (my man calls them ? -on-demand outfits). i love to just get dressed up in one of them and just wait for him to get home. i like sex in public places tho. i was pretty inexperienced when i got with him and barely knew how to suck ? , now i LOVE that ?

Lmmfao @ ? -on-demand fits....imma use that one
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ the bolded, not true. I love getting my hair pulled

other than the standard rough ? , spanking, biting, scratching, i love role playing, i have ton's of outfits (my man calls them ? -on-demand outfits). I love to just get dressed up in one of them and just wait for him to get home. I like sex in public places tho. I was pretty inexperienced when i got with him and barely knew how to suck ? , now i love that ?
    imager.php?id=1335016&t=o

I can dig that.
  • kat2180
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yes sir..grab it and wrap it around your hand..better leverage. lol
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sorry man...my chick love her hair pulled...$100+ weave n all lmao

ive had females who love that shid... but maybe its just my current puts her soul out on making her hair look good and keepin it lookin good.

i gotta break her into that. pullin her hair is like callin her a ? . you just gotta get her use to it.
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options

okay... i dig... so there is some good ol' freaky sex in fairy tale love'n. *thumbs up*
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    imager.php?id=1335016&t=o

I can dig that.

That's one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen
    ive had females who love that shid... but maybe its just my current puts her soul out on making her hair look good and keepin it lookin good.

i gotta break her into that. pullin her hair is like callin her a ? . you just gotta get her use to it.

true story........
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options

*daps*

the last year or so i been curious about white girls... but now i dont think ill ever be able to fullfill my curiousities..
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't believe I'm going to say this ? , but ? it. Tell the truth shame the devil. I like it when a woman tugs on my nipples while I'm ? . LMAO
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't believe I'm going to say this ? , but ? it. Tell the truth shame the devil. I like it when a woman tugs on my nipples while I'm ? . LMAO

if i had a gif showing somebody crackin up on the floor dying.. i would post it.. but since i dont.. fuggit.

ill just LMAOOO!!!!!!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *daps*

the last year or so i been curious about white girls... but now i dont think ill ever be able to fullfill my curiousities..

No offense to Kat......but I wasn't satisfied with my experiences

a bra....if that's what yo chick does to turn u on....? it......I love being bit, n when she ? so hard she kick me out the bed......I feel like a king
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options

That's what I do. I also like to arch her back as I'm doing that. Makes it that much more fun