Do you think lady gaga part of the illuminati??

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
cause she be doing some weird ?

like wearing meat dresses

and wearing devil horns

standing up for ? etc..

do any of you support her??

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Honestly these days u never knw....people do stupid things for money. Not knowing the outcome. Wouldn't be surprised if she is
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im part of the illuminati

and yes i can confirm she is too

i saw her at the last illuminati party we threw
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the Illuminati is like welfare for rich people
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i love mother monster. born this way is my ?
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    On a side note three single mothers lost their homes in West Philadelphia today. No word on whether the Illuminati was to be blamed.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah I highly doubt that...But she's super ? friendly...If you're ? friendly you'll make money period...? take care of their own and their supporters.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    she be on some demonic BS

i wouldnt go all out like she does for fame
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lady-gaga-meat-dress-lg.jpg

Lady-Gagas-Meat-Dress.jpg

ladyGagaElizabethz1.JPG

Lady-Gaga-VMA-Outfit.jpg
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    get down or lay down
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What does this have to do with hp hop and why is this thread still open?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think she's on some serious drugs iont kno bout the illuminati tho but it wouldn't surprise me
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    weird-lady-gaga-hair_300x300.jpg

Lady_Gaga_weird-dress.jpg

55bd7_gaganude.jpg

20p7p5i.jpg
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think she's on some serious drugs iont kno bout the illuminati tho but it wouldn't surprise me

she weird as ?
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think a lot of what she does is extra. I understand that she reps for being "weird", but being that she claims that she was "born this way", it would make more sense to be what she was before the fame instead of all of the over the top costumes. That's not being "weird", it's indirectly conforming to what's viewed as "weird". She has #1 singles, has broken records, set records, yet it still looks like she's "trying" to be weird instead of actually just being weird. I think she definitely promotes an agenda, but I'm not going to say it's the Illuminati b/c I don't think the group exists anymore and even when it did, this type of ? that artists and celebs are on now wasn't being promoted by them.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so nobody in this thread would ? gaga? id be first in line
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    she weird as ?

hell yea she used to ? wit Charles Hamilton too I wouldn't be surprised if she's ? up in the head
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think a lot of what she does is extra. I understand that she reps for being "weird", but being that she claims that she was "born this way", it would make more sense to be what she was before the fame instead of all of the over the top costumes. That's not being "weird", it's indirectly conforming to what's viewed as "weird". She has #1 singles, has broken records, set records, yet it still looks like she's "trying" to be weird instead of actually just being weird. I think she definitely promotes an agenda, but I'm not going to say it's the Illuminati b/c I don't think the group exists anymore and even when it did, this type of ? that artists and celebs are on now wasn't being promoted by them.

but everything she does it seems to be satanic,and not for the good

like wearing meat clothes

wearing demon horns on her head

being in a damn egg and breaking out of it at the awards

? like that aint natural bruh

plus she down for the ? too

i cant support artists like that
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hell yea she used to ? wit Charles Hamilton too I wouldn't be surprised if she's ? up in the head

she probably the reason that ? ? up now lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe she just different... or maybe she just want attention
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Honestly these days u never knw....people do stupid things for money. Not knowing the outcome. Wouldn't be surprised if she is

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • georgia boi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but everything she does it seems to be satanic,and not for the good

like wearing meat clothes

wearing demon horns on her head

being in a damn egg and breaking out of it at the awards

? like that aint natural bruh

plus she down for the ? too

i cant support artists like that

It sounds more like promo for a Satanic cult than it does for a defunct group that favored science and mathematics over religion.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just a puppet in the scheme imo, I think its really a dude whos been livein as a girl for a very long time. Them lighting bolts represent Lucifers' fall from heaven. They people behind the scenes all believe in ? and know Jesus is the truth, thats way they have misled alot of you to believe ? like "? isnt real" "Jesus was just a prophet" and all other types of fuckery. They know aswell as Lucifer that his tie here is VERY SHORT. Keep that in mind because EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW! "No One Man Should Have All That Power" is a direct reference from Lucifer and his opinion on Christ. Wake up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lady-gaga-meat-dress-lg.jpg

kinda thick in this pic
  • georgia boi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just a puppet in the scheme imo, I think its really a dude whos been livein as a girl for a very long time. Them lighting bolts represent Lucifers' fall from heaven. They people behind the scenes all believe in ? and know Jesus is the truth, thats way they have misled alot of you to believe ? like "? isnt real" "Jesus was just a prophet" and all other types of fuckery. They know aswell as Lucifer that his tie here is VERY SHORT. Keep that in mind because EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW! "No One Man Should Have All That Power" is a direct reference from Lucifer and his opinion on Christ. Wake up

I agree that THIS is the agenda that is being promoted. Of course, a lot of it is being exploited now, but the stuff we are seeing now is ancient. People have been promoting this for ages. Celebrities are called "stars". Aside from Seventh Day Adventists, SUNday is the universal day of worship. Fake images of Jesus and anyone considered a saint is portrayed with a solar disc surrounding their heads even though it is called a "halo" by Christians. The Statue of Liberty is made in the image of a pagan ? known as Sol Invictus (a sun ? ). December 25 is universally celebrated as Jesus' birth when in actuality it is the birth of a pagan ? named Mithras (another solar deity). What's the point? It's all solar worship. Solar worship is a tool used to decieve people into worshipping some form of Satan whether it be his perfected form Lucifer or his fallen form which is The Devil.