So my bestfriend is a male....

Options
BlackRoses
BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
and when we have our weekly conversations about our sex lives....I hate that he can be so open and upfront with his females and its ok. Like he tells females that he just want them to his sex buddies and its all good. Why can't I do the same and not be called every name in the book?!

Comments

• ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let that man hit
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let that man hit

• dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Dont bite the apple Eve".....Remember that??
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause you have a ?

/thread
    /lockthread
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im assuming your a girl, if so its the old double standard. im sure you know how the rest of the story goes.
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    Im assuming your a girl, if so its the old double standard. im sure you know how the rest of the story goes.

yea i know but (and this goes for everyone in the thread) have u or do u have sex buddies and how was it handled
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BlackRoses wrote: »
    yea i know but (and this goes for everyone in the thread) have u or do u have sex buddies and how was it handled

its sounds all hot and exciting when you think about it "sex buddies" but it ussually doesnt turn out good sombody almost always catches feelings, and the longer it (that style of relationship) lasts the worse its gonna be, if you dont want a relationship i suggest finding a sex buddy but keep that ? at a distance Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at a distance dont be chillin on the weekends or no ? that would make yall seem like a couple, and switch up [artners every 2 months. you might get a rep for being a hoe but thats the sacrifice you will have to make.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let me smash i wont judge you post pics first though too many trolls on her
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Stop caring about what other people might/will call you.
    Do what you want.
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its sounds all hot and exciting when you think about it "sex buddies" but it ussually doesnt turn out good sombody almost always catches feelings, and the longer it (that style of relationship) lasts the worse its gonna be, if you dont want a relationship i suggest finding a sex buddy but keep that ? at a distance Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at a distance dont be chillin on the weekends or no ? that would make yall seem like a couple, and switch up [artners every 2 months. you might get a rep for being a hoe but thats the sacrifice you will have to make.

wow...thanx for the advice...never really thoguht that it too so much to maintain it.
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow...thanx for the advice...never really thoguht that it too so much to maintain it.

No Problem Ma, just be safe and keep ya eyes open. you will be alright.
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No Problem Ma, just be safe and keep ya eyes open. you will be alright.

wait...one more question...how do u know who can handle it and who cnt? male wise
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Do what you want.

i wish i had that kind of mindset lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Do what you want.

this here...

i've come across quite a few sexually confident women, who really didnt give a ? about what lables anyone gave them, they just did them...

? was kinda attractive...

and i can't even front and say "oh but i would never wife her"

cuz they were genuinely cool chicks and the reality of it is that they more than likely didn't want to be tied down...they enjoyed doing them....

but ? stayed going outta their way to try to wife them...no luck
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait...one more question...how do u know who can handle it and who cnt? male wise

you prob wont know that until the relationship is a go, you wont know if YOU can handle it or not until you are actually in it, I once met this chick in a grocery store got her # and said to myself "yea this gonna be my little weekend freak"...im married to her today lol
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you prob wont know that until the relationship is a go, you wont know if YOU can handle it or not until you are actually in it, I once met this chick in a grocery store got her # and said to myself "yea this gonna be my little weekend freak"...im married to her today lol

awww....thats the sweetest story ever! minus u calling ur wife a weekend freak lol
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this here...

i've come across quite a few sexually confident women, who really didnt give a ? about what lables anyone gave them, they just did them...

? was kinda attractive...

and i can't even front and say "oh but i would never wife her"

cuz they were genuinely cool chicks and the reality of it is that they more than likely didn't want to be tied down...they enjoyed doing them....

but ? stayed going outta their way to try to wife them...no luck

i believe im sexually confident but i do down play it cuz idk how dudes gonna respond to it
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i believe im sexually confident but i do down play it cuz idk how dudes gonna respond to it

thats a good quality in my opinion, you dont wanna be the girl grabbin the ? ? after a 10 min convo talking about "lets hit the bathroom and do the do" but at the same time you dont want to needlessly play hard to get when you find a guy thats genuine and yall are on the same page, finding a healthy balance between the two and carrying yourself with a mature attitude is the key.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

put it like...

as a females...

no matter what you do...

there's ? out there who will ike it and respond well to it...

all of them may not...

but trust... a lot of them will...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hoe talk is no talk...............that's the way I sees it

if it quacks like a **** swims like a **** lays eggs like a duck........................it's a hoe :(

edit: they censor the word "duck" on this forum? WTF is up with this board man SMH
  • BlackRoses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hoe talk is no talk...............that's the way I sees it

if it quacks like a **** swims like a **** lays eggs like a duck........................it's a hoe :(

edit: they censor the word "duck" on this forum? WTF is up with this board man SMH

elaborate please
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    elaborate please

actually I was just talking BS (trolling)

I don't know you like that shorty:(
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Living in denial is an awful way to spend your days. Be true to yourself. Otherwise, you can only be living a lie if you are basing your choices and decisions on everyone elses terms and on what the general male population may or may not think and find acceptable ultimately hindering you from developing the strongest relationship which needs to be with your own self.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and when we have our weekly conversations about our sex lives....I hate that he can be so open and upfront with his females and its ok. Like he tells females that he just want them to his sex buddies and its all good. Why can't I do the same and not be called every name in the book?!

It's a ? up double standard, but it DOES exist...