Anybody watch ? Stars?

Options
earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
? is trill as ? .

Comments

• earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^
    this guy failed

theres gonna be a marathon of this show at 5 pm et today on History Channel so worth checking out.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I love that ? . That episode where the dude paid for the supposed civil war gun that wasn't worth ? , and that episode where Chumlee was trying to buy that motorcycle was straight comedy.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when i lived in vegas, my boy went their to ? some ? and as we were walking in some white dude was mad they didn't offer him enough for his gun so he tried to sell it to us.... anyway the funniest episode was when chumlee and hoss bought that hot air balloon... when i saw them buying that i was like wtf are they doing
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    New England Patriots

Brock Williams was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round of the 2001 NFL Draft.[2] As a rookie, Williams tore his anterior cruciate ligament and was placed on injured reserve[2] after being active for only one game but not playing.[3] In 2002, Williams was hampered by an ankle injury throughout the offseason[2] and was eventually released on September 1, 2002.[2] On September 3, 2002, Williams was re-signed to the Patriots practice squad[2] before being released on October 22.[2]

Because he was a member of the Patriots during their 2001 Super Bowl championship season, Williams received a championship ring, which he later famously pawned for $2,000 at the ? shop that is now featured on the TV series ? Stars and never picked back up.[4] It is listed for sale at the ? shop for $100,000.
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    Options
    New England Patriots

Brock Williams was drafted by the New England Patriots in the third round of the 2001 NFL Draft.[2] As a rookie, Williams tore his anterior cruciate ligament and was placed on injured reserve[2] after being active for only one game but not playing.[3] In 2002, Williams was hampered by an ankle injury throughout the offseason[2] and was eventually released on September 1, 2002.[2] On September 3, 2002, Williams was re-signed to the Patriots practice squad[2] before being released on October 22.[2]

Because he was a member of the Patriots during their 2001 Super Bowl championship season, Williams received a championship ring, which he later famously pawned for $2,000 at the ? shop that is now featured on the TV series ? Stars and never picked back up.[4] It is listed for sale at the ? shop for $100,000.

what a ? idiot. i dont care if i played 1 quarter of 1 game of the season. im keeping it. only 2,000 too. SMH.

my favorite episode was the 'poo poo chair' one. the old man is jokes.
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    Options