?? ta-seti'an: The iceman chronicles pt.1 ??

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This was good information.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Didn't Judah already ether you and seti?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    didn't Seti just either you? Your mom? Your dad? Your grandparents? Your grandparent's parents? Your great-grandparents, parents? And your co-racist janKKKlow? eh? You pussAZZ crakkkuazz neanderthal? out here having sex with beasts of burden?

Either?

Whats that supposed to mean?

cheaspeatsl.jpg
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ronnie.gif

charlie_sheen_gif.gif

Hungry, why wait?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seti speaking truth, trust chozencoon to try ruin the thread as he always tries to do to any thread which is not aligned with his 'i have a dream' train of thought.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Seti speaking truth, trust chozencoon to try ruin the thread as he always tries to do to any thread which is not aligned with his 'i have a dream' train of thought.

Seti's a ? hypocritical racist, so are you

u mad? clearly

thanks_arthur.gif
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Feelings will get salty from this..lol.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »

His actions always let us know when a "nerve" has been struck.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    His actions always let us know when a "nerve" has been struck.

You posting always reminds me of how you're a 40 year old bisexual music biz reject who's infatuation with Seti's punk ass is beyond normal.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im nowhere near 40 (if I was Id be proud according to my cultural norms)
    Im heterosexual and involved in a relationship with an attractive woman
    Im not involved in music outside of studio-recording, Im involved in Multi-media

The marvelous thing about being a REAL person is that other REAL people know who you are.

The horrible thing about being an unknown gaylias is that you are whatever we say you are and you have no way of proving otherwise ;).

You are a 50 year old homosexual white male and failed harmonica player.

See how that works..U mad??
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gotdam, h!

...can I put this ? in my sig??

...you might get banned, over this!

Its the truth...how many other posters go around "flirting" with other male posters asking their age and sexual preference?? He's a homosexual looking for a Black male to date.

He learned his pick-up lines from his hero Jew-loo a.k.a Morley Smeagal.

Its sad so many sexual predators lurk these HipHop forums yet rarely even network or build on HipHop topics........pretty sad.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its the truth...how many other posters go around "flirting" with other male posters asking their age and sexual preference?? He's a homosexual looking for a Black male to date.

He learned his pick-up lines from his hero Jew-loo a.k.a Morley Smeagal.

Its sad so many sexual predators lurk these HipHop forums yet rarely even network or build on HipHop topics........pretty sad.

Ktulu's name is Jeff..... you still mad that you were exposed as an old bisexual?
    U still mad you and Seti got sonned into oblivion by Judah?
    You still angry I won't join your racist cult?

You still mad that you post up pictures of yourself standing next to your sister and pass it off as your girl? I posted a picture of me kissing my girl, you posted a picture of yours with the "get this ? away from me" face.

You stay losing,
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ktulu's name is Jeff..... you still mad that you were exposed as an old bisexual?
    U still mad you and Seti got sonned into oblivion by Judah?
    You still angry I won't join your racist cult?

You still mad that you post up pictures of yourself standing next to your sister and pass it off as your girl? I posted a picture of me kissing my girl, you posted a picture of yours with the "get this ? away from me" face.

You stay losing,

KTULU told you his name was Jeff once.....you were exposed as a homosexual twice.

Judah and me are cool thats my brother

Whites cant join racist cults that prey on white.

You stole some pics off Myspace and pretended like it was you but nobody believed you and we still dont.

U Mad???
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KTULU told you his name was Jeff once.....you were exposed as a homosexual twice.

Judah and me are cool thats my brother

Whites cant join racist cults that prey on white.

You stole some pics off Myspace and pretended like it was you but nobody believed you and we still dont.

U Mad???

Never exposed, but you were that thread is still open.

He still sonned you, facts is facts.

And that applies to me how?

Funny, you were saying some different ? in that thread.... you lose again.

And how can I be mad? I stay winning! Where my trophy snow bunny?

winning.gif
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Never exposed, but you were that thread is still open.

He still sonned you, facts is facts.

And that applies to me how?

Funny, you were saying some different ? in that thread.... you lose again.

And how can I be mad? I stay winning! Where my trophy snow bunny?

My brother earned my respect during our back and forth and I learned alot from him, we are currently friends and comrades in the struggle.

You are a 50 yr old white homosexual who lurks Rap message-boards for "lovers".

We exposed you and you failed a simple test: ..when asked to show a pic of your "Black" hand next to a piece of paper with your name on it you failed miserably.

Your frequent use of Gif's would indicate a high level of discomfort on your part due to my recollection of past events.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My brother earned my respect during our back and forth and I learned alot from him, we are currently friends and comrades in the struggle.

You are a 50 yr old white homosexual who lurks Rap message-boards for "lovers".

We exposed you and you failed a simple test: ..when asked to show a pic of your "Black" hand next to a piece of paper with your name on it you failed miserably.

Your frequent use of Gif's would indicate a high level of discomfort on your part due to my recollection of past events.

@ The bolded, ? .

FACTS OR GTFOH

Your thread = Dead by the way. Logical Humanists stay winnin.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. The truth surely brings out the ? in some people.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    TheChozenWun...are you sure you're Black?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this would imply that you have invalidated Seti's stance...

I don't recall you doing that, even once, so please explain how the thread is dead if it's stifling you racist-peckawoods with unadulterated facts and realities about your vile existence and nefarious urges, to procreate with subhuman neanderthals.

Seti's a ? and a liar. Anyone with half a brain can see that. If he would post up good ? I might actually respond. But if he's going to post racist rhetoric from a known liar then I will continue to post ? in it to derail it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yup....

So is the other 97% of the African American population in the US that aren't racist bigots.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Listened to the dead end ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options

He is a 50 yr old white homosexual with red hair and a hare-lip..and also a failed harmonica player with a crippled arm.

We exposed him as a Caucasoid mutant who failed to pass a proof-pic test by placing his "black" hand
    next to a piece of paper with his screen-name on it....poor soul
    he spends his weekends flirting with husky black bucks on rap websites in hopes that he can find a lover

A truly wretched creature that deserves our pity :(
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He is a 50 yr old white homosexual with red hair and a hare-lip..and also a failed harmonica player with a crippled arm.

We exposed him as a Caucasoid mutant who failed to pass a proof-pic test by placing his "black" hand
    next to a piece of paper with his screen-name on it....poor soul
    he spends his weekends flirting with husky black bucks on rap websites in hopes that he can find a lover

A truly wretched creature that deserves our pity :(

I think the thread was like

Post a pic of yourself - I did, you claimed it was stolen
    Next was post a pic of you and your girl - I did, you said "That's you sure but that ain't your girlfriend."
    So I posted a pic of me and her kissing - You ain't said ? until 9 pages later.

Your a ? who collects pictures of men and every time you get sonned you run away. You're a racist ? who claims to be pro black but runs around simpin ugly white chicks. Your whole existence is a waste of time ? go ? yourself.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Listened to the dead end ? .

Why do you have extra meat hanging from your neck like a turkey?

You resemble the worst Caucasoid ? that the caves of Europe have to offer.

You sick and devilish heathen, I bet that toupee on your scaly scalp has fleas in it....your pederast grin sickens me......

Shame on you for frequenting Thailand brothels with pre-op trannies, and burly ? ......I feel sorry for your mother
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap, if ? turned your brains to ? , your IQ would increase. Have a nice day. JP
This discussion has been closed.