Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Burrr

but ? wonder why a male peacock's feathers are so extravagant
    funny-pictures-family-guy-peacock.jpg

peacocks are the mr ? of the animal world.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? i only get money to get ? , wtf i need money when i can get any ? ?

Exactly.

The desire for money and the desire for women go hand in hand.

Unless of course you just want money for the sake of being able to have a bunch of stuff, just to be able to have a bunch of stuff...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really? Damn because if that rumor of Sisqo having a 3some with Gloria Velez and Melyssa Ford is true, that ? win percentage has gone up a lot in my book.

i aint hear bout that. sisqos a 4 ft 1 chump but yeah he obviously pulls ? even if he can only reach their bellybutton.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i could live with being broke
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You rather be PR #2 behind Kay...huh huh huh

Snitch game proper

what? elaborate on this post ? lol
  • missjcapri
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    What I'm basically trying to say is.. I want us to fall asleep watching the sunset...just so we can wake up watching the sunrise

are you trying to sell me a dream? lol damn ? i like your thoughts.....
  • missjcapri
    edited February 2010
    Options
    damn...stop trying to e-seduce me woman...but just know...if you go this route you gonna get a lot of hate cause I'm not just a regular poster baby girl

*glares at PimpMVP*

people die for my attention as you see

*extends hand out*...so what's up? you down?

lol you know im down for wateva
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Be a ? and have as much money as I can. ? is only good until I get that nut....I can get a nut by myself
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1449225 wrote: »
    Be a ? and have as much money as I can. ? is only good until I get that nut....I can get a nut by myself

wats up wit ur screenname
  • missjcapri
    edited February 2010
    Options
    don't play with my e-motions like that girl...

rayj.gif

I can make your wildest e-dreams come true with the click of a mouse...

go head and make my dreams come true =)
  • Gucci Da Kid
    Gucci Da Kid Banned Users Posts: 139
    edited February 2010
    Options

lmao

i was thinkin the same thing
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    see this that ? right here... how the ? can money be more imprtant than never knowing a woman's touch...

if u really gonn sit here and say.."i don't ever have to ahv se ever...as long as i'm rich"

that ? sound ?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    see this that ? right here... how the ? can money be more imprtant than never knowing a woman's touch...

if u really gonn sit here and say.."i don't ever have to ahv se ever...as long as i'm rich"

that ? sound ?

lol how is that ? ?....? is wanting to ? another dude....this is logical
    edited February 2010
    Options

After my cousin passed I took his prison # (with out the letters) and made it my screen name...I'm paying homage to my young ?
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    lol how is that ? ?....? is wanting to ? another dude....this is logical

that ? SOUND ? ......that ? SOUNDS like you're 100% cool with never, ever touching a woman...

and we're all sexual beings.. and since you say you're okay with never touching a woman...ever...logiaclly.. how are u getting ur rocks off????... what's gonna satisfy those sexual urges???...and remember.. it's not women,, cuz to have all this money...u can't ever have one
    edited February 2010
    Options

that ? sound ?

So you'd rather be broke and ? up but getting some ? ....or having everything you want in life and not ? ?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The fact that this is such a ridiculous polarity makes it hard to be "right".
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The only way I would choose the first option is if I was paralyzed from the waist down or handicapped in such a way that I couldn't use my ding ding.
    I'd rather be broke but still able to occasionally have sex with females.
    Hell that's what I'm doin now anyway. lol
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that ? SOUND ? ......that ? SOUNDS like you're 100% cool with never, ever touching a woman...

and we're all sexual beings.. and since you say you're okay with never touching a woman...ever...logiaclly.. how are u getting ur rocks off????... what's gonna satisfy those sexual urges???...and remember.. it's not women,, cuz to have all this money...u can't ever have one

but thats like saying, dont do anything in life because your going to want to have sex.....see how that doesnt make sense when i explain it?...thats how it doesnt make sense when you actually live that way....if you had all the money you wanted, it wouldnt even ? come to your mind to look for a ? ....you see ? like 50 cent running around feening for ? ?.....that ? has mentally secured himself to a point that ? aint that serious...and that is the problem with society today...its not even about women now...its just about they ? ....and realistically its not ? to not want to have sex....being ? means wanting to have sex with another man....I dont want to have sex with another man...and it doesnt mean i DONT want to have sex with a woman...of course I do...but if it came to the choice of choosing all the money in the world....and being broke? are u serious the last thing im thinking about is a ? ? to annoy the ? out me.....im trying to eat...and thats the first priority
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010
    Options
    plenty of religious figures do it and I'm sure you wouldn't walk up to them and call them a ? ...now they are doing the same thing and making bank? hmm...*cough*

Logic + 1

A lot of those religious figures engage in homosexual activities with young boys though..
    I'm jusy sayin..
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1449225 wrote: »
    So you'd rather be broke and ? up but getting some ? ....or having everything you want in life and not ? ?

yup...

knowing the woman i love is pregnant with my child>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the money in the world
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    plenty of religious figures do it and I'm sure you wouldn't walk up to them and call them a ? ...now they are doing the same thing and making bank? hmm...*cough*

Logic + 1

yea, don't they ? little boys too???

i always thoguht that ? was weir
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    but thats like saying, dont do anything in life because your going to want to have sex.....see how that doesnt make sense when i explain it?...thats how it doesnt make sense when you actually live that way....if you had all the money you wanted, it wouldnt even ? come to your mind to look for a ? ....you see ? like 50 cent running around feening for ? ?.....that ? has mentally secured himself to a point that ? aint that serious...and that is the problem with society today...its not even about women now...its just about they ? ....and realistically its not ? to not want to have sex....being ? means wanting to have sex with another man....I dont want to have sex with another man...and it doesnt mean i DONT want to have sex with a woman...of course I do...but if it came to the choice of choosing all the money in the world....and being broke? are u serious the last thing im thinking about is a ? ? to annoy the ? out me.....im trying to eat...and thats the first priority

u still talking about ? ? ....

there's more to sex than just ? ? ....
  • eman
    eman Members Posts: 15
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i'ld be lying if i say i wouldn't chose the broke and sexy women options theres just something sad about all that money no play not even from a woman you love ??
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u still talking about ? ? ....

there's more to sex than just ? ? ....

lol u serious? dont tell me theres love? because I personally dont believe in Love the way its supposedly supposed to be believed.....i just think its ? , and compatability..