MILITARY GEOGRAPHY: WAR IN AFRICA PT.1 2 & 3 (Death 2 the Tamahu)

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO..... More Seti, go figure
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO..... More Seti, go figure

you dont think seti has good points?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    you dont think seti has good points?

Nope, I think Seti is a lying hypocrite who pushes a racist agenda.
  • Olorun22
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nope, I think Seti is a lying hypocrite who pushes a racist agenda.

you just dont like the guy. how is he a hypocrite?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you just dont like the guy. how is he a hypocrite?

Anyone who uses white racism as a way to practice the same hateful rhetoric is a hypocrite. All racists act the same, then go and preach against the next using the same tactics, it's all ? . Go look up a thread called agent Seti that Judahxulu made.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anyone who uses white racism as a way to practice the same hateful rhetoric is a hypocrite. All racists act the same, then go and preach against the next using the same tactics, it's all ? . Go look up a thread called agent Seti that Judahxulu made.

? man you always talking ? , you always mention Judahlxulus name on some divisive ? like dude don't think your a ? as well, there will always be arguments between peoples in our community, but at the end of the day we all after the same goal, someone like you won't understand have you have been so far indoctrinated into western ideals, if you ain't going to make constructive criticism based on what Seti said then why don't you just stay out the thread, rather than rely on a thread Judah made a while back to try validate your faulty stance.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    ? man you always talking ? , you always mention Judahlxulus name on some divisive ? like dude don't think your a ? as well, there will always be arguments between peoples in our community, but at the end of the day we all after the same goal, someone like you won't understand have you have been so far indoctrinated into western ideals, if you ain't going to make constructive criticism based on what Seti said then why don't you just stay out the thread, rather than rely on a thread Judah made a while back to try validate your faulty stance.

Wah Wah Wah

You stay crying Garvopause. Seti's a ? , you mad?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »

Their tactics never change.
  • Olorun22
    edited March 2011
    Options

I seen the thread when it was made and yea I already knew seti is wrong about the african hebrew. But what seti's not wrong about is if you wanted to stop all the bad ? in africa your gonna have to fight the white man and thats the truth!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I seen the thread when it was made and yea I already knew seti is wrong about the african hebrew. But what seti's not wrong about is if you wanted to stop all the bad ? in africa your gonna have to fight the white man and thats the truth!

Yes, I almost never 100% agree with anybody Seti included, but I agree with alot of what he says especially when it comes to Afrika.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options

Well if trying to rid the world of a race is what you think is necessary so be it, but Karmas a ? .
  • Olorun22
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well if trying to rid the world of a race is what you think is necessary so be it, but Karmas a ? .

I never heard him say he want to ? all white people. but if you have prove please share with us