What will most help blacks?

Options
allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I'm as pro-black as they come.

But you won't hear anti-white rhetoric coming from me. Why?

The main reason is that I think in terms of what will help black people. This is what preoccupies me. And I just don't think getting more black people to hate white people will help us.

But I do think dominating mathematics, medicine, Economics, etc. will help black people. That's why I'm so pro-education, so hard on thugs and so angry in general at rappers.

What do you think? Is this the way black people should be thinking?

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

The main reason is that I think in terms of what will help black people. This is what preoccupies me. And I just don't think getting more black people to hate white people will help us.

But I do think dominating mathematics, medicine, Economics, etc. will help black people. That's why I'm so pro-education, so hard on thugs and so angry in general at rappers.

We are the living proof of not having math, science and communication as our main objective
  • LV'sAndG's
    LV'sAndG's Members Posts: 75
    edited March 2011
    Options
    stop typing LYkE DiS and start raising your kids
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options

Thanks for the breath of fresh air
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm also pro-education. But I don't see real change anytime soon for us as a whole, we hate each other on the dumbest of things. But then again all races have their divisions among their group so who knows.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Education is absolutely the key...
    there also needs to be a change in our value system and *wait for it*...
    unity!!!!!

c/s ya beat me to it
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think individual drive is the basis for improvement in any group.

I started off in ? DC/PG public schools, but grades and testing got me into better schools.

SMH @ The "better" schools having more whites, and the Honors/AP classes being even whiter.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I predict feelings will be caught soon.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You say... BlACKS like white people say it.. i can almost hear you say it the way it just rolls of their tongue that ? don't even sound right.. with much disdain. Like your above the fray and are an outsidier.. and i agree.. i really didnt read anything else you said.. Pro black my ass you ? cottenelle the diet coke of blackness
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i agree but its good 2 know your past.....its no secret that whites acted on racism, and we as blacks react but really if we just come together and quit treatin white people the way they treat us it will get better
  • John Prewett
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ................ White males are 10X MORE LIKELY to actually have illegal drugs on them all across America ..............

Just for the record, I don't believe that.

Furthermore: to know the above, one would have to have x-ray eyes and examine every man in the country. Otherwise, how could you know ?

Are white males 10x more likely to be engaged in illegal drug dealing ?
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what constitutes anti-White rhetoric, first?

For instance if I say that Black males are 5X MORE LIKELY to be pulled over by cops and of course checked for illegal drugs, than White males are, all while White males are 10X MORE LIKELY to actually have illegal drugs on them all across America where they don't get pulled over like Black males do...

does it constitute anti-White rhetoric? Or, is that simply speaking the truth about a real, true, factual and tangible element of U.S. racism?

Is it simply, truth? Facts? Or somehow, somewhere, something I said
    made it anti-White rhetoric? Just because, Whitefolk hated to hear or read that truth and those facts?

So for starters, it's about how you construe your purpose...and then...how you allow it to be sabotaged and manipulated and deemed as anti-White rhetoric.

For instance...reflect on how many members, here, forever call me a racist/claiming I hate White people.

IOW, I post about Great, Outstanding Whitefolk, such as...Dr. Jensen, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Prof. Doug Massey, Lori Brown, John Sylvester, Bill Walsh...the list goes on, for me.

But what do I get in return?

called a racist!!

Why?

Because beautiful White people like I just listed by name, who I am here frequently commending...are White people who hate White-racism! They are Whitefolk who can't stand Inequality who want to stomp out White-Privilege and White-Superiority, as it dictates American life.

so then...that reality causes racists, to deem me a racist for esteeming them.

I don't consider that anti-white rhetoric.
  • John Prewett
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what constitutes anti-White rhetoric, first?

For instance if I say that Black males are 5X MORE LIKELY to be pulled over by cops and of course checked for illegal drugs, than White males are, all while White males are 10X MORE LIKELY to actually have illegal drugs on them all across America where they don't get pulled over like Black males do...

does it constitute anti-White rhetoric? Or, is that simply speaking the truth about a real, true, factual and tangible element of U.S. racism?

Is it simply, truth? Facts? Or somehow, somewhere, something I said
    made it anti-White rhetoric? Just because, Whitefolk hated to hear or read that truth and those facts?

So for starters, it's about how you construe your purpose...and then...how you allow it to be sabotaged and manipulated and deemed as anti-White rhetoric.

For instance...reflect on how many members, here, forever call me a racist/claiming I hate White people.

IOW, I post about Great, Outstanding Whitefolk, such as...Dr. Jensen, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Prof. Doug Massey, Lori Brown, John Sylvester, Bill Walsh...the list goes on, for me.

But what do I get in return?

called a racist!!

Why?

Because beautiful White people like I just listed by name, who I am here frequently commending...are White people who hate White-racism! They are Whitefolk who can't stand Inequality who want to stomp out White-Privilege and White-Superiority, as it dictates American life.

so then...that reality causes racists, to deem me a racist for esteeming them.

Listen to this white,... you'll love him !

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/34020/must-watch-video-now-you-know-why-i-call-npr-national-palestinian-radio/
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Knowledge of Self is key for anyone.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited March 2011
    Options

I think it starts from home, it starts from parents teaching black kids about their history in Africa, and their history in the US and how we aren't inferior to white people, there is nothing wrong with our hair our lips etc, it's starts with self love and self esteem, look at other races they are taught their history, and they are proud, because right about now the reason why black people messed up is because they are told they came from nothing and therefore will be nothing, then we teach kids no other raace is better or worse and then we get pro education on them and go hard.

You can go at the rappers etc but it's too late look to the kids they the future