edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
Eat it CMR!! LMAO! J/K

Im gonna tape the lecture, Ill put it on youtube ASAP. :cool:

Comments

• BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ask him why he talks so ? fast. I'm serious.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sonned. CMR is an idiot by the way. Not quite as dumb as the conspiracy theorists, but still pretty stupid. I like Dyson, but KTULU is right, he talks very fast. Doesn't really bother me too much.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ask him something that has nothing to do with blackness or black people and watch him go "Duuuhhh.... um......"
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Ask him something that has nothing to do with blackness or black people and watch him go "Duuuhhh.... um......"

What are some good topics that he would have trouble linking to blackness?
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    what are some good topics that he would have trouble linking to blackness?

nasa.......
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I remember when CMR dumped Dyson from his avi. Said he didn't like Dyson speaking out on black homophobia and basically no-sold black homophobia altogether. ("no-sold" is wrestling slang for "giving no reaction to another wrestler's offense or moves" for those that don't know)
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at Dyson Hulking up and pointing at Cornel West like "YOU!"
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All I ask is....dude, please dont wear your dashiki.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sonned. CMR is an idiot by the way. Not quite as dumb as the conspiracy theorists, but still pretty stupid. I like Dyson, but KTULU is right, he talks very fast. Doesn't really bother me too much.

How am I an idiot ? ?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Eat it CMR!! LMAO! J/K

Im gonna tape the lecture, Ill put it on youtube ASAP. :cool:

Cool, hope you enjoy. Ask him how he feels about what we are doing in Afghanistan/Pakistan/and Yemen right now? Damaging more collateral than terrorist.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I remember when CMR dumped Dyson from his avi. Said he didn't like Dyson speaking out on black homophobia and basically no-sold black homophobia altogether. ("no-sold" is wrestling slang for "giving no reaction to another wrestler's offense or moves" for those that don't know)

Just got sick of M.E.D., Im not a big fan of the black = ? argument. You cant hide being black (unless your a mulatto maybe).
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PEACE everyone!! LOL @ Darcs Dasiki comment!! ;)

I snapped some pics today!

NCCCDyson.jpg

? ? !! Straight to MY little tiny Community College in the middle of HillBillyLand NY haha aka Sanborn. Dude probably thought to himself we were talking about the area the college was in like "The ? ? Why does everyone keep calling this a city?"

I forgot to tell him the area we were talking about was 20 minutes west.

Heres the pic I had with the man himself :cool:

tinydyson.jpg

It was crazy, Im gonna upload the video when I have more time. The majority of the crowd was African American and this Italian dude stood up in front of everyone got the mic and was like "what about Affirmitive Action! Thats racist too! And so are quotas!"

Needless to say Dyson mopped the floor with dude.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

NCCCDyson.jpg

? ? !! Straight to MY little tiny Community College in the middle of HillBillyLand NY haha aka Sanborn. Dude probably thought to himself we were talking about the area the college was in like "The ? ? Why does everyone keep calling this a city?"

tinydyson.jpg

It was crazy, Im gonna upload the video when I have more time. The majority of the crowd was African American and this Italian dude stood up in front of everyone got the mic and was like "what about Affirmitive Action! Thats racist too! And so are quotas!"

Dyson is a Real intelligent dude............
  • Funky Dr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Dyson is a Real intelligent dude............

yea he sparked a LOT of emotions
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options

NCCCDyson.jpg

tinydyson.jpg

That's wuz up man.
  • Funky Dr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ill post the interesting parts of the video as soon as I can, I just seen that the audio is a tad quieter than I thought it would be... >:-(
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Good stuff man.. i encourage yall to read 1968 its a very insightful book to say the least

Looking forward to you upload
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Damn Funk I missed this, and I missed Cornel West at UB on the 5th, this is some wack ? .
  • Funky Dr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    Damn Funk I missed this, and I missed Cornel West at UB on the 5th, this is some wack ? .

I missed Cornell West as well, I heard he's coming back though. I'll try and find out more info.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're starting to look like Louie Anderson, Funk. Or maybe Ted Kennedy. Face mad fat, kid.
  • Funky Dr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    You're starting to look like Louie Anderson, Funk. Or maybe Ted Kennedy. Face mad fat, kid.

:(

I lose breath walking up stairs
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How am I an idiot ? ?

I judge you to be an idiot based on the way you portray yourself (as a simpleton) in your posts. I never mentioned the ? part, but I don't doubt that since you are indeed an idiot, you could be an idiot ? as well.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know I'm gonna get flack for this, but Dyson is pretty overrated to me. I mean he's brilliant and he has made some good points in the past. Still, lately when I hear him speak, he pretty much just makes the same excuses for black people that the average internet militant makes. It's like he doesn't believe in accountability at all. I have a hard time respecting the opinion of anyone who always tries to deflect blame.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know I'm gonna get flack for this, but Dyson is pretty overrated to me. I mean he's brilliant and he has made some good points in the past. Still, lately when I hear him speak, he pretty much just makes the same excuses for black people that the average internet militant makes. It's like he doesn't believe in accountability at all. I have a hard time respecting the opinion of anyone who always tries to deflect blame.

Can you prove anything he says wrong or are you basically saying, "I dont like his answers and therefore he must be wrong."
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I judge you to be an idiot based on the way you portray yourself (as a simpleton) in your posts. I never mentioned the ? part, but I don't doubt that since you are indeed an idiot, you could be an idiot ? as well.

No, the ? description was for you.

How do I portray myself as a simpleton? Because I am a fan of free market economics, limited govt, and non interventionism in foreign affairs?

Is that you KTULU?