BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sports and music
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    current events, me, school, animals, most importantly i like to hear alot about the other person (from them duh), oh and electronics
    new gadgets, hair, what im gonna do to my hair, what im gonna wear next weekend, how my cat is so cute, how i got this French class and im aceing it but i got this math class and its way hard , ? i seen on the internet, stuff that happened at the gym, the crazy ? down the street that scream obscenities at the top of his lungs and thinks he knows me, the rottweiller that got out of the yard and chased this squirrel, if i would be sexier as a blonde or a red head,, how Kim Kardashian had on theses heels i wanted but they happen to cost an arm and a leg, how if i wear the color blue i tend to look super pale, how i think purple flatters me better than red but then everybody else thinks red looks bettter, how i hate cleaning my house but since i live alone i cant rely on anyone else to do it, how i just bout this tv but im ? now because i wasted money, how i sold my nintendo wii and regret it caause i get bored at home, how i hate paying my phone bill, new books that came out, True Blood the GOAT, etc.......

ANYTHING JUST TALK WE'LL LISTEN AND RIDE OFF THE CONVO
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Social issues
    Current events
    Celebs (guilty pleasure and I know it annoys my man..lol)
    Music
    Life in general...

I love that he loves to spar in a conversation with me, cause as you can tell, that's what I love to do. lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Would I be able to smash after listening to all that?

probably not :-/
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i guess id have no choice :(
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you do got a nice bewty ;)
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    current events, me, school, animals, most importantly i like to hear alot about the other person (from them duh), oh and electronics
    new gadgets, hair, what im gonna do to my hair, what im gonna wear next weekend, how my cat is so cute, how i got this French class and im aceing it but i got this math class and its way hard , ? i seen on the internet, stuff that happened at the gym, the crazy ? down the street that scream obscenities at the top of his lungs and thinks he knows me, the rottweiller that got out of the yard and chased this squirrel, if i would be sexier as a blonde or a red head,, how Kim Kardashian had on theses heels i wanted but they happen to cost an arm and a leg, how if i wear the color blue i tend to look super pale, how i think purple flatters me better than red but then everybody else thinks red looks bettter, how i hate cleaning my house but since i live alone i cant rely on anyone else to do it, how i just bout this tv but im ? now because i wasted money, how i sold my nintendo wii and regret it caause i get bored at home, how i hate paying my phone bill, new books that came out, True Blood the GOAT, etc.......

ANYTHING JUST TALK WE'LL LISTEN AND RIDE OFF THE CONVO
    *taking notes*
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You've always got a choice.

After that, it'd be like this:

fleece-johnson-o.gif

So how would you want it...the easy way or the hard way?

LMFAOOOOO...Deadeye been killing this thread wit the posts....trill all the way through, but I had to shine the cop light on this GOAT post of the thread right now...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't having a "good conversation," with a female analogus to trying explain calculus to a person with a 95 IQ? If I want stimluating conversation, I'll go to cigar bar or talk to my boys.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Isn't having a "good conversation," with a female analogus to trying explain calculus to a person with a 95 IQ? If I want stimluating conversation, I'll go to cigar bar or talk to my boys.

Typical response.
    *stimulating

What kind of "stimluating" conversation do you have with your boys?
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ask em what they like and a couple of current events....i dont talk bout ? but i have a big vocab. they think im so intelligent then i just let em talk about how great they are
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We talk politics, sports, life, new and improved strategies on pulling chicks. ? like that.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just let them talk. They love to talk. Be happy when you can get the biddie to shut the ? up.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We talk politics, sports, life, new and improved strategies on pulling chicks. ? like that.

sports, life, and pulling chicks--that's some profound ? , sir.

Tell me something about politics. What would you normally say to your friends?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Life, Philosophy, Social and Political Issues, Our History, Current Events, Different outlooks, Common Interests, Opposing views and debating them without ever having it lead to arguing. Whatever strikes either of us at the moment and feed off of that. That will take us in any and every direction.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    23lcqvk.gif

Lol. Wow...

Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag