Even when death comes!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 26And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see ? :
27Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me." Job 19:25-27

? Bless.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    "Deaths in the Bible. ? - 2,270,365 not including the victims of Noah`s flood, ? and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc because no specific numbers were given. Satan - 10."

Plus all the birds, fish and Japanese of 2011.

Actually man is responsible for all the death in the universe. "For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man." 1 Corinthians 15:21

But thanks be to ? the Father that I have a redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank ? Al-Mighty for hope! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why do you need a redeemer? Man is owed an apology if anything.

Why We Need a Redeemer

Our sins have alienated us from ? . The prophet Isaiah wrote: ". . . Your iniquities have separated you from your ? ; and your sins have hidden His face from you . . ." (Isaiah 59:2). Sin has built a wall that separates mankind from ? . That barrier must be torn down before we can have a relationship with Him. But how can we remove this barrier?
    John the Baptist, when Jesus came to him for baptism, said, "Behold, the Lamb of ? who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29, 36). John recognized Jesus of Nazareth as the promised Messiah who would redeem mankind by paying the death penalty for sin.
    "Redemption means deliverance from some evil by payment of a price" (New Bible Dictionary, 1996, "Redeemer, Redemption"). Peter explains that "you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Peter 1:18-19). Paul explains that the blood of Christ has "purchased" the "church of ? " (Acts 20:28).
    ? planned from the beginning this wonderful gift of redemption. The apostle John elaborates: "All who dwell on the earth will worship . . . the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8). Jesus Christ, as the Lamb of ? , willingly "gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed . . ." (Titus 2:14).
    Must we all be redeemed? Clearly the answer is yes. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of ? " (Romans 3:23), and "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of ? is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23). In other words, we deserve eternal death. We have made ourselves, through sin, unfit to receive the gift of eternal life.
    How, then, can our problem be alleviated so we can enter into a relationship with ? as His children?
    ? sent His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to pay the penalty for our sins so we could be saved from the penalty of eternal death (John 3:16). Hebrews 2:9 explains the purpose of that sacrifice: "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of ? , might taste death for everyone." Jesus became the sacrificial lamb ? offered for the sins of mankind.
    The concept of redemption was made known to ancient Israel through the sacrificial system of the Old Covenant. In Hebrews 9:22, we read that "according to the law almost all things are purged with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no remission" (or redemption). In verse 28, the thought continues, "so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many." The apostle John adds that "the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin" (1 John 1:7).
    Redemption is defined as "a loosing, particularly by paying a price; . . . with reference to the special intervention of ? for the salvation of mankind" (Unger's Bible Dictionary, 1972, "Redemption"). In other words, redemption is an act of ? that frees us from the guilt we incurred through our sins by substituting the death of Christ for the penalty we deserve.
    However, ? will grant redemption only to those who sincerely repent. That is why repentance is our starting point for receiving redemption andestablishing a lasting relationship with our Creator. Those who genuinely repent of habitually practicing sin will be forgiven and become the redeemed servants of ? .

http://www.ucg.org/bsc/07/needredeemer.htm
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Powerful drop, DoU...indeed!

Thank you my brother in Christ. ? bless you!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After reading the bible you honestly believe that? You mean to tell me that there are no examples in the bible of ? being responsible for murder?

Death came into the world because of MANKIND. Not because of ? . Mankind is TOTALLY responsible for the introduction of death and destruction into this world. You need to start looking in the mirror at yourself before you start pointing the finger at ? .
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Actually man is responsible for all the death in the universe. "For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man." 1 Corinthians 15:21

But thanks be to ? the Father that I have a redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank ? Al-Mighty for hope! Hallelujah!

I believe the issue isn't about who is responsible in respect to death (but not to take away blame either). I believe that through our disobedience...we surely die; that death is now inevitable. Apart from Jesus, we die in every way it is...mentally, physically and spiritually. We go to our graves and it is truly the end of our being.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Death came into the world because of MANKIND. Not because of ? . Mankind is TOTALLY responsible for the introduction of death and destruction into this world. You need to start looking in the mirror at yourself before you start pointing the finger at ? .

another biblical contraversy...if death did not exist, how is it there was a "tree of everlasting life" in the Garden of Eden? why would there be a need for such a tree if death did not exist? is it not more logical to assume that Adam and Eve did not know they were going to die, until they eat of the 'Tree of knowledge, of good and evil". And when they found out they were prevented from using the knowledge to eat of the that tree and live forever?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=DoUwant2go2Heaven?;2223829]Death came into the world because of MANKIND. Not because of ? . Mankind is TOTALLY responsible for the introduction of death and destruction into this world. You need to start looking in the mirror at yourself before you start pointing the finger at ? .[/QUOTE]

co sign the bold
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't get it.
    How can The bible ? be the creator of all things accept for something's? Like killing. Didn't the bible ? write it it the script?
    Here on earth, when a human child misbehave we usually blame the parents or the guardian for their lack of involvement or steering the child in the right direction. If this world is bad, or most of the humans are sinners of some sort why can't we Blame our creator, our father? Instead of nuture he created Hell? He created hell cause he created mistakes and said ? correcting them.

]I don't get it.

quit letting reason and logic cloud your intuitive knowledge.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    actually man is responsible for all the death in the universe. "for since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man." 1 corinthians 15:21

but thanks be to ? the father that i have a redeemer, the lord jesus christ. Thank ? al-mighty for hope! Hallelujah!

zombies? Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options

? is evenly responsible. He supposedly KNOWINGLY KNEW ALL THE KNOW TO KNOW! EVERYTHING BEFORE IT HAPPENS, EVERYTHING FOR A PURPOSE, EVERYTHING FOR A REASON, ? IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!

Correct? So he's an accomplice AND a witness to everything he's done, he's done it. It's no different if I allow someone to murder another, then say nothing. I go to jail regardless. ? is responsible, he can't just say, "here I create you guys, mess up like I know you will and I wipe my hands off on you all HAHAHA!"

HELLLL TO THE NAH!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't get it.
    How can The bible ? be the creator of all things accept for something's? Like killing. Didn't the bible ? write it it the script?
    Here on earth, when a human child misbehave we usually blame the parents or the guardian for their lack of involvement or steering the child in the right direction. If this world is bad, or most of the humans are sinners of some sort why can't we Blame our creator, our father? Instead of nuture he created Hell? He created hell cause he created mistakes and said ? correcting them.

So did ? ever put a gun to your head and tell you to hate your fellow man? Or has ? ever forced you to tell a lie? You see, mankind has had the same problem that your struggling with since the garden of eden. That problem is accepting responsibility for your OWN actions. In other words confessing your SINFUL nature. When Adam and Eve fell they both failed to accept responsibility for their SIN. Eve blamed the serpent and Adam blamed ? and Eve. And just like they did 1,000's of years ago, we still do today. We fail to acknowledge our sin. Until you come to grips with this eternal truth, you will continue to be blind to it. ? bless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I believe the issue isn't about who is responsible in respect to death (but not to take away blame either). I believe that through our disobedience...we surely die; that death is now inevitable. Apart from Jesus, we die in every way it is...mentally, physically and spiritually. We go to our graves and it is truly the end of our being.

Well for me death means that I will pass on to life. Just like Jesus said John 5:24, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." When ? requires my soul, I will immediately go to be with Him. So death IMO is not the end of my being, but the beginning of my being. Death has no victory over the believer because Jesus Christ conquered death through His resurrection. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    another biblical contraversy...if death did not exist, how is it there was a "tree of everlasting life" in the Garden of Eden? why would there be a need for such a tree if death did not exist? is it not more logical to assume that Adam and Eve did not know they were going to die, until they eat of the 'Tree of knowledge, of good and evil". And when they found out they were prevented from using the knowledge to eat of the that tree and live forever?

It was a test of obedience. If Adam and Eve OBEYED ? , there would be no death, no sin, no corruption, no fall. But they disobeyed and thus we are living out the consequences of their trespass.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    ? is evenly responsible. He supposedly KNOWINGLY KNEW ALL THE KNOW TO KNOW! EVERYTHING BEFORE IT HAPPENS, EVERYTHING FOR A PURPOSE, EVERYTHING FOR A REASON, ? IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!

Correct? So he's an accomplice AND a witness to everything he's done, he's done it. It's no different if I allow someone to murder another, then say nothing. I go to jail regardless. ? is responsible, he can't just say, "here I create you guys, mess up like I know you will and I wipe my hands off on you all HAHAHA!"

HELLLL TO THE NAH!

You can believe that till the day you stand before Him at the Great White Throne judgment, it will not negate the fact that you will give Him glory by confessing that He is Lord and King.

? GETS ALL THE GLORY. BELIEVE THAT.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Death only comes to those who accept it
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The bible is most likely not 100% accurate and quite possibly 100% ? . The ? of the bible which is not the ? that I can serve is not all knowing, he is simply a bi-polar figure use to explain the unexplainable. You live for so long and you die. If ? exist we will not figure him or it out. Try to spend your time solving the riddles you can, let's try to cure the ills of the world. ? nor the Devil are ills of the world, they could very well be figments of our imaginations, cop-outs, or simply something we can not quite understand. You live and you die. Quit having children and you can say that you never bought into the ? of this world. I don't.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How can human beings be responsible completely for their sins when ? made us sinful creatures to begin with? He is all knowing and all powerful, right? So he shouldv'e KNOWN we would be sinful creatures, and corrected our path. But instead, this ? Biblical ? wants to hold US responsible for it, even though he made us imperfect. On top of that, he wants us to praise him and bow down to him, despite the fact this ? has never showed up to our faces on a personal basis. Along with the fact there is no proof the Bible was made by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. They couldv'e been inspired by mushrooms and heroin for all I know.

Until I see some links proving the Bible was inspired by ? , I'm gonna call the Bible fake and stupid.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    The bible is most likely not 100% accurate and quite possibly 100% ? . The ? of the bible which is not the ? that I can serve is not all knowing, he is simply a bi-polar figure use to explain the unexplainable. You live for so long and you die. If ? exist we will not figure him or it out. Try to spend your time solving the riddles you can, let's try to cure the ills of the world. ? nor the Devil are ills of the world, they could very well be figments of our imaginations, cop-outs, or simply something we can not quite understand. You live and you die. Quit having children and you can say that you never bought into the ? of this world. I don't.

Great post.......and I'll never bring kids into this nutty world. This world doesn't deserve my DNA. My tiger blood and 50 Cent lookin DNA is too great for this planet.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How can human beings be responsible completely for their sins when ? made us sinful creatures to begin with? He is all knowing and all powerful, right? So he shouldv'e KNOWN we would be sinful creatures, and corrected our path. But instead, this ? Biblical ? wants to hold US responsible for it, even though he made us imperfect. On top of that, he wants us to praise him and bow down to him, despite the fact this ? has never showed up to our faces on a personal basis. Along with the fact there is no proof the Bible was made by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. They couldv'e been inspired by mushrooms and heroin for all I know.

Until I see some links proving the Bible was inspired by ? , I'm gonna call the Bible fake and stupid.

? created man perfect. Read Genesis 1 and 2.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options

? - "The creator of everything"

Is bad ? not included?

I don't think man caused that Earthquake or Tsunami, or other natural disasters. I don't think ? did either, I think ? happens. We live, we die, we lay in tha dirt and that's all there is to it.

But you, as a believer in ? , think he controls everything outside of our own free will right? So didn't he cause tha earthquake? Or at least let it happen if he didn't cause it? People died, that's murder or manslaughter depending on who tha Judge is lol. Is that not true? How is mankind responsible in this case? How can you say tha ? you believe in has never caused death?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? created man perfect. Read Genesis 1 and 2.

If man was so ? perfect, why did we ? up to begin with? Cuz we bit an apple? Well guess what genius, that's still ? up, according to the Bible. So NO, man was never made perfect. If man was perfect, he wouldv'e never ate it.

I guess the all perfect, all knowing Biblical ? didn't see that coming? Guess he isn't so perfect. As far as Genesis 1 and 2, is there any links proving what Genesis says is true? I can write a whole bunch of ? in a book and say it's true too. If the Biblical ? was real, he wouldv'e come back from the dead or whatever by now. Until than, I call your Bible fake.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had a threesome with Cherokee D' Ass and Joeii Deluxx last night. I also killed Michael Jackson, Biggie, and 2pac.

I smashed Anna Nicole Smith before I drugged her to death. She can suck ? real good. Her and J-Lo.

It's all true. Cuz I wrote it in a book. Hallelujah?
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can believe that till the day you stand before Him at the Great White Throne judgment, it will not negate the fact that you will give Him glory by confessing that He is Lord and King.

? GETS ALL THE GLORY. BELIEVE THAT.

I would never do that, why? It's already too late, so why the hell would I do it at the end as a "oh woe is me" type thing. IF I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and I "do my bid" in "hell". I know for a FACT ? isn't real though, so I'm goooooood.
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? - "The creator of everything"

Is bad ? not included?

Well, if we look at the bible ? receives more passes than a white man trying to be black. ? does this, does that, tests/tempts here and there, kills and what not but makes it seem like it's all the PEOPLE's fault.

If anyone states ? does that today, it's "? would never do that". So which is it? If he's done it in the past, he does it now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where this holy lord of yours in Japan DOU??

? or nature or whoever is slaughtering people in Japan right now through tsunamis and earthquakes, after all, ? created "everything", right DOU????

Why is ? such a blood thirsty monster?

The Japanese created the PS3 man!!!!! Why can't ? give these ? a pass?????