I Want The World To End

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
Not the world but just humanity. There is no good in humanity and we are all inherently evil and selfish. I don't think the destruction and annihilation of humanity will be such a bad thing does anyone agree? Many of you will say; "well if humanity dies so will you". And I'm completely fine with that for I am at peace with death and will embrace it with open arms.

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not the world but just humanity. There is no good in humanity and we are all inherently evil and selfish. I don't think the destruction and annihilation of humanity will be such a bad thing does anyone agree? Many of you will say; "well if humanity dies so will you". And I'm completely fine with that for I am at peace with death and will embrace it with open arms.

Well just wait for the yellowstone supervolcano to erupt in the near future

yellowstone-rising-470x330.jpg

Its not if its gonna happen its when its gonna happen
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Well just wait for the yellowstone supervolcano to erupt in the near future

yellowstone-rising-470x330.jpg

Its not if its gonna happen its when its gonna happen

I cant wait. Either we all perish or start from scrath all over again.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If I had the opportunity to push a button that would end human life or sentient life in general instantaneously, no pain caused, I would consider doing so. I think I'd be justified if the suffering I was ending/preventing outweighed the happiness I was ending/preventing.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol, why don't you just go on a killing spree and take as many as you can with you? That's what I would do if I thought all of humanity was evil and needed to go.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the body dies, impressions on the mind carry on. and we are not inherently evil and selfish. just like we weren't born into sin lol
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    If I had the opportunity to push a button that would end human life or sentient life in general instantaneously, no pain caused, I would consider doing so. I think I'd be justified if the suffering I was ending/preventing outweighed the happiness I was ending/preventing.

I believe the meaning of life is enduring suffering. There is no such thing as happiness in this realm of existence. So ending life in fact will prevent further suffering. True peace and happiness is acquired only through death.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol, why don't you just go on a killing spree and take as many as you can with you? That's what I would do if I thought all of humanity was evil and needed to go.

I'm staight on jail time. lol.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I believe the meaning of life is enduring suffering. There is no such thing as happiness in this realm of existence. So ending life in fact will prevent further suffering. True peace and happiness is acquired only through death.

I don't think that there is a 'meaning' to life, from an objective standpoint. I think that consciousness is the brain perceiving electrical and chemical information subjectively and that it ends when the brain dies.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Welcome to the government watch list....
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

It wouldn't change anything. It would be best to just stick around and see if there is ever an opportunity for you to take out at least 90% of the human population.

That probably wont happen, so it's nest to just settling with the fact there is nothing you can do....well, you could contribute to global warming.
  • DaConcierge
    DaConcierge Members Posts: 101
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's some serious thoughts. No matter how rough it gets,as long as I can at least wake up & be apart of this rat race, I'M GOOD! Go volunteer or something. Peace
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

then commit dat and let everyone else who enjoys life, be
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    As long as I've been around this site and seen some of the most vile and hateful rhetoric. I'm really surprised some of you are still around this den of NEGATIVITY...maybe it has gotten to the T/S and he just has the courage to talk about it? The world is pretty ? -up now all these massive EQ's all these conflicts in the ME,gas prices soaring....California is liable to just drop-off into the pacific ocean whenever the BIG one comes. Geologist claim its like way way overdue.

But that's life. Natural disasters have always been one of mans worst enemies, you can't change that. If someones scared of Cali sinking, move off the land. War is a part of nature, deal with it. Anything that is limited will sky rocket when it starts running dry, find another means of transportation.

Nature in itself is hectic, chaotic, and kills billions of living things each year. If people can't accept the fact that life is not a fairy tale and won't be easy then go take yourself from it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I feel where your thread is coming from cuz I don't have too many good things to say about humans. But I do believe happiness can exist in this realm of existence. I say that because I personally feel happy overall. I know some other happy people as well, and because of that, I wouldn't end humanity just yet. People aren't all that great all the time, but there are still many things to enjoy in life. Happiness to me is all about having great experiences in life on a consistent basis, and there are many people blessed to have lives like that. Because I truly do feel I have tiger blood and I'm a ? rock star from Mars, I want my life to continue.

But if I start to feel miserable for some reason, I'll be all for taking us all out. It might sound selfish to say that but ? it, at least I'm honest.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

What is your hope beyond the grave?
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol, why don't you just go on a killing spree and take as many as you can with you?

That's what I would do if I thought all of humanity was evil and needed to go.

How would you feel if he did exactly that and left a note thanking you for your advice ?

And that note was found and went viral all over the world ?

Probably take the experts about 5 minutes to know your real name and address and have a pic of you.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To anyone wanting the world to end,..... just hang in here a little bit longer,....

MidEast could blow up at the drop of a hat,.... then we'll be down the home stretch

for the final world dictator "beast" as per Rev.

Then it's just 42 months til the second coming as per Rev 19.

So hang on a little longer and see great events

WITH YOUR OWN LITTLE BLOOD SHOT BEADY EYES.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How would you feel if he did exactly that and left a note thanking you for your advice ?

And that note was found and went viral all over the world ?

Probably take the experts about 5 minutes to know your real name and address and have a pic of you.

There would be (insert number) dead pigs if that were the case.
  • kheiyah4life
    kheiyah4life Members Posts: 58
    edited March 2011
    Options

To me you sound as if you are not apart of the problem and want to die to not be a part of the solution. Humanity is not just all humans its also a quality of being humane. Which mean you have to show kindness or benevolence. So there is some good in humanity if you choose the good. I do not believe we are all inherently evil because to say that it means that the evil in us is permanent and inseparable and there are plenty of scriptures that say to walk away from evil or separate yourself from it. So that means again that you have choices. So if you do not want to be part of the solution then cool, b/c there will be a time when all the evil in humanity will be destroyed and you will too if you keep thinking that the solution is to ? everyone off cause you dont want to help solve it.
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Make it happen then!...Just dont forget who gave u that advice when you ? everyone though
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    commit that and rest in peace
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    people that want the world to end are some very miserable ? .......i bet you if they won the lotto their view on life would change

true true..
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You glass have empty ass nygga. You do realize that everything reported in 24 hour news cycle is usually something negative or destructive.. why? Because thats the ? that will hold most peoples attention. Now if some feel good story is reported on... that ? will get no views... aint nobody checking for feel good stories.

But yeah.. you sound like a suicide bomber. Go commit that.. or volunteer and try to make a difference.. rather than sit and mope and ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chaos and prolonged widespread suffering seems much more entertaining.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The simple minded would look at your statement on a surface level and make insinuations. I definitely understand where you are coming from brother as I myself have at times shared your opinion. Sometimes I wonder whether the world has changed that much from when I was a kid. This is one of the reasons why I appreciate this forum as it provides a platform for discussions such as this.

Suffering definitely seems to be a full course meal which we all partake of on a daily basis. How many times have you asked yourself "what is this worth?" "What am I doing this for?"
    There are times when absolutely nothing seems gratifying. The religious would say that those are the moments when ? is knocking on your heart's door.