What if...

Options
Dreams & Egos
Dreams & Egos Members Posts: 365
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
your s/o tells u he was ? in jail or by someone he trusted. How would u handle it? (Saw it on a blog site)

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    id give him a hug tell him if he ever needs to talk im here for him, then id never bring it up again
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd be there for him...and in my mind be disgusted. We'd eventually break up.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Awwwwwwkward!

I'd wonder if he liked it. Then I'd constantly be looking for ? tendencies.

I don't think it would work.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Awwwwwwkward!

damn thats ? up but if yall were ? you would expect for your man to be considerate and understanding but if he went through the same thing yall would br certain you would break up - thats some weak ass ? yall real ? up in the head
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    boy I tell ya.........ya'll raggly ass ? aint ? :(

and I don't even call women ? like that

that's truly ? up SMH
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, so now u finna call me a ? cause I wont stay with you if someone ? you? ? shut the ? up.
    damn thats ? up but if yall were ? you would expect for your man to be considerate and understanding but if he went through the same thing yall would br certain you would break up - thats some weak ass ? yall real ? up in the head
    Would you like it better if we lied?
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, so now u finna call me a ? cause I wont stay with you if someone ? you? ? shut the ? up.

Would you like it better if we lied?

yeah, basically @ the bolded

and if you lied, it wouldn't be any different than what you do everyday anyways

ya'll females stay confused as to what ya'll really want SMH

but yet ya'll don't understand why all these downlow ? running around giving chicks AIDs and ? ...............hypocrites all of ya
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah, basically @ the bolded

and if you lied, it wouldn't be any different than what you do everyday anyways

ya'll females stay confused as to what ya'll really want SMH

but yet ya'll don't understand why all these downlow ? running around giving chicks AIDs and ? ...............hypocrites all of ya
    So you saying I lie everyday? Really? Go ahead and explain THAT right there. Cause I wasn't aware of this. Go on.

And who is yall? I'm talking to you- aint no yall ? . I'm certainly not confused about what I want, and never said anything about what I want on here so you're talking out your ass on that. And furthermore I understand completely why ? are giving chicks aids and ? . Because nobody is using protection and ? are lying about who they are having sex with.

Now you go ahead and explain why the ? you're saying I lie everyday.Cause clearly we know each other.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So you saying I lie everyday? Really? Go ahead and explain THAT right there. Cause I wasn't aware of this. Go on.

And who is yall? I'm talking to you- aint no yall ? . I'm certainly not confused about what I want, and never said anything about what I want on here so you're talking out your ass on that. And furthermore I understand completely why ? are giving chicks aids and ? . Because nobody is using protection and ? are lying about who they are having sex with.

Now you go ahead and explain why the ? you're saying I lie everyday.Cause clearly we know each other.

I'm actually talking to you and every other female with the same faulty logic as you

you're right, we don't know each other............so why inflate your own importance as if my comments are solely directed to you?

ALL YA'LL ? WHO SHARE THAT ? UP OPINION AIN'T ?

but seriously tho Dee I hope you are just kidding on some IC ? SMH

cause picture a dude saying some ? like that about women, when so many females claimed they've been sexually abused in some way

you need church in ya life shorty:(

edit: also forgot to add all women lie like doorstep rug on a consistent daily basis LOL
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Must we call each other ? ??

This is the PR, not GNS

Anyhoo

Seeing that I have no problem dating a bisexual man who has choosen men, dating some who's a victim of sexual assault wouldn't scare me...alot

I would be more concerned about wether or not we could maintain a long term relationship

? victims tend have major trust and intimacy issues, understandably
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm actually talking to you and every other female with the same faulty logic as you

you're right, we don't know each other............so why inflate your own importance as if my comments are solely directed to you?

ALL YA'LL ? WHO SHARE THAT ? UP OPINION AIN'T ?

but seriously tho Dee I hope you are just kidding on some IC ? SMH

cause picture a dude saying some ? like that about women, when so many females claimed they've been sexually abused in some way

you need church in ya life shorty:(

edit: also forgot to add all women lie like doorstep rug on a consistent daily basis LOL

Why inflate my importance? You're quoting me...and you said "and if you lied, it wouldn't be any different than what you do everyday anyways" so clearly, the YOU in your sentence is ME and the YALL is females.

Why the hell would I say ? just for the IC. No ? . My opinion is my opinion. And there was this exact thread made in G&S about females being ? and more than 50% of the males said they would leave their women eventually...some said she was damaged goods, some said the mental pic wouldnt leave, etc etc.

Either way, thats my opinion. So you think my opinion gives you the right to call me a ? ? ? lmao u go right ahead. Disrespect me and i'll do the same for you. Its not a problem.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Must we call each other ? ??

you are right Haute, I apologize to the powder room for my derogatory tone:(

but I got to call a ? a ?

I don't even refer to women in general like that, I got a daughter so I try to be mindful of saying stuff like that
    Why inflate my importance? You're quoting me...and you said "and if you lied, it wouldn't be any different than what you do everyday anyways" so clearly, the YOU in your sentence is ME and the YALL is females.

Why the hell would I say ? just for the IC. No ? . My opinion is my opinion. And there was this exact thread made in G&S about females being ? and more than 50% of the males said they would leave their women eventually...some said she was damaged goods, some said the mental pic wouldnt leave, etc etc.

Either way, thats my opinion. So you think my opinion gives you the right to call me a ? ? ? lmao u go right ahead. Disrespect me and i'll do the same for you. Its not a problem.

the bolded is irrelevant.................

and the underlined applies to what I said as well: it's my opinion that I think it's ? up that there are females who think like that SMH

contrary to popular belief Dee I rarely address only the poster I'm quoting.........my comments were directed at you and all females who share your same sentiments on this topic

oh well:(
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

? victims tend have major trust and intimacy issues,

this...I personally dont think a relationship with a ? victim will work out, iv met people who have been ? and thats some ? that takes a extra strong person to get over, and even still there are scares that just wont go away, if some unfortunate ? like that was to happen to me id probably just break it off out of love for my girl i dont want to put her through a relationship like that.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the bolded is irrelevant.................

and the underlined applies to what I said as well: it's my opinion that I think it's ? up that there are females who think like that SMH

contrary to popular belief Dee I rarely address only the poster I'm quoting.........my comments were directed at you and all females who share your same sentiments on this topic

oh well:(
    What "popular belief"? you quoted me, you said "you" and that's that. And I asked you when the hell you became an expert on ME being a liar. And u just said- ur comments were directed at me and whoever else- so I'm addressing those comments. Since like you just said- they were directed at ME. And u still continue to not answer so I'll WAIT on you either laying out how the hell I'm a liar or taking that ? back.

And you can have your opinion on whatever you want. Like I said- u think my opinion on a subject gives u the right to call me a ? ? Cool. Prepare to be disrespected in the same way you're disrespecting me. That's the end of that.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What "popular belief"? you quoted me, you said "you" and that's that. And I asked you when the hell you became an expert on ME being a liar. And u just said- ur comments were directed at me and whoever else- so I'm addressing those comments. Since like you just said- they were directed at ME. And u still continue to not answer so I'll WAIT on you either laying out how the hell I'm a liar or taking that ? back.

And you can have your opinion on whatever you want. Like I said- u think my opinion on a subject gives u the right to call me a ? ? Cool. Prepare to be disrespected in the same way you're disrespecting me. That's the end of that.

you a woman right? I said ALL women are consistent liars, or did you not read that part LOL

and yeah like I said before I call a ? a ?

shorty you out here talking straight ruckus, and I call it how I see it nothing personal.........I'm just a random ? on the internet, don't take me that seriously

but I still will disagree and will tell tell you when your ? is stankin out chea. I can cosign one of your posts and disagree with another right in the same thread. DEAL WITH IT

as far as you "disrespecting" me, somehow I think I'll manage to live :(

/you still wrong IMO tho
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So many silly broads out there wanting .....”thugs” and ? ...... a lot them would let this ? slide

Which why I’ve always been leery of getting involved females who has dated guys or their baby’s dad has been or is in jail.

but for the most part, if a women truly loves a man...there's not to much that'll make her leave his side.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hey quit making DEE catch feelings bro!
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Awwwwwwkward!

Getting ? is not a fun experience for most people.

It might sound cynical or harsh but people should be honest about the fact that romantic love is shallow, it has little to nothing to do with empathy which is why it's as selective as it is. The love that parents have for their children or that platonic friends have for one another at least has the potential to be unconditional, romantic love does not.

If I had a girlfriend and she was ? , my feelings for her wouldn't change.
  • Raizah Blade
    Raizah Blade Members Posts: 60
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    this...I personally dont think a relationship with a ? victim will work out, iv met people who have been ? and thats some ? that takes a extra strong person to get over, and even still there are scares that just wont go away, if some unfortunate ? like that was to happen to me id probably just break it off out of love for my girl i dont want to put her through a relationship like that.

I once tried to holla a chick and she later told me that she had be ? . I thought that if we kicked it and ? she'd relax but... Not so much. She was on that b.s. so I went on to other chicks.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Keeping it real.

Got to keep the upper hand in the relationship. Funny when teh Queens come outta Dee
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

LMAO!!! Damn, that's harsh.
    I think I'd be the same way too though.
    Unno--ideally I'd want it to go the way Roscoe posted.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    boy I tell ya.........ya'll raggly ass ? aint ? :(

and I don't even call women ? like that

that's truly ? up SMH

How old were you when you were ? ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol..I forgot about this thread.

Fyah acting like he got ? .

I know it sounds ? up but it is what it is, that's some serious ? and I don't know if I'm built to handle the type of emotional issues that comes with being ? /molested. I guess I can't say for sure unless I was actually emotionally invested in said person.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I would be more concerned about wether or not we could maintain a long term relationship

? victims tend have major trust and intimacy issues, understandably
    Huruma wrote: »
    If I had a girlfriend and she was ? , my feelings for her wouldn't change.

^^ These. I'd be there for him without pressing him to open up and allow him to come to me as he needs.
    And getting ? by the same sex does not make one homosexual. Smh.

I once tried to holla a chick and she later told me that she had be ? . I thought that if we kicked it and ? she'd relax but... Not so much. She was on that b.s. so I went on to other chicks.

Oh right, she was on that ? huh? SMH.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn @ that Blue shot to Blak.... wow...