I saw Little Red Riding Hood...Who else has seen it?

Options
kheiyah4life
kheiyah4life Members Posts: 58
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Ok. so last night I went to see Little Red Riding Hood and to me the movie was very teenagerish. Something close to Twilight. i don't want to go to far into it and spoil it for those who have not seen it but I liked the spin of Little Red Riding Hood but the story was kinda lame. its not worth seeing at he movies. What do you guys think about it?

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Her Dad turns out to be the Wolf. You mad?
  • kheiyah4life
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Her Dad turns out to be the Wolf. You mad?

Kinda. Cause that's lame as hell that he kills the daughter that he thought was his just b/c she wasn't and he raised her. But i took a more spiritual approach to it to get something out of it so my 8 dollars didnt go to waste.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did You Not See The Previews....How Can You Be Dissapointed When The Trailers Show Such A Basura Movie..Who THe ? Wants To See A Childrens Story In CGI Anyway?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did You Not See The Previews....How Can You Be Dissapointed When The Trailers Show Such A Basura Movie..Who THe ? Wants To See A Childrens Story In CGI Anyway?

Well to be fair Little Red Riding Hood is a story about murder, cannibalism, and ? . It's not a children's story. It was just turned into one.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It was aiight. I liked where they were attempting to go with it but the end was some ? . $60+ down the drain.

The one guy did look like a Twilight extra.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2011
    Options
    $60+? You must have caught that ? at the studio while they were making it because you got scalped.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I went with my hubby & kids and we bought stuff at the consession stand. shudda went to the drive in...my kids fell asleep like halfway thru it too. smh.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well to be fair Little Red Riding Hood is a story about murder, cannibalism, and ? . It's not a children's story. It was just turned into one.

Semantics Aside...The Previews Are Usually A Pretty Good Indicator Of How Good Or Bad A Movie Is Gonna Be....
  • kheiyah4life
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It was aiight. I liked where they were attempting to go with it but the end was some ? . $60+ down the drain.

The one guy did look like a Twilight extra.

lol...$60??? What did you buy? lol and it did remind me of a Twilightish movie!!!
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what the...you went to a movie about a fairy tale starring a ? that look 8 skippin to grammama house, and you got the audacity to be surprised it was teenish?

? just doesn't compute
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it has the same director as Twilight doesn't it?
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1) gary oldman did the damn dang....AS USUAL

2) the black dude got his justice for his brother...yessss

3) the movie wasnt that bad in the middle, then the end happened i realized

4) WE JUS BEEN HAD,,,,THEY MADE US WATCH TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...$60??? What did you buy? lol and it did remind me of a Twilightish movie!!!

Tickets: $40 (11.50 adults, 8.50 kids x2) and concession stand junk. I usually don't go to the movies but we were bored and wanted to get out of the house.

I kinda liked Twilight. (books were better)
  • young law
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and the chick is a ?

she will go with this dude and be a wolf
    but she wont go with her father and be a wolf???

what a ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was gonna take my girl to see that ? until I found out the creator of Twilight made that ? and also when I saw the previews. ? look just like Twilight, teenage girl falling in love with multiple guys and romance ? . I wanted to see it for the horror aspect but they turn into into a Twilight type of movie.
  • young law
    edited March 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    I was gonna take my girl to see that ? until I found out the creator of Twilight made that ? and also when I saw the previews. ? look just like Twilight, teenage girl falling in love with multiple guys and romance ? . I wanted to see it for the horror aspect but they turn into into a Twilight type of movie.

wish i woulda known
    woulda never got tricked
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I saw it Saturday night. Maybe my it's because my expectations were low, but it really wasn't that bad of a movie. I don't really get the Twilight comparisons. For one, there was no angsty teen ? in the movie. Second, there was no love triangle. Red, at no point, had any feelings for one of her suitors, so there was no triangle. It was a couple with one guy wishing he could be in the other guy's position. Aside from that, more of the movie revolved around dealing with the wolf and redefining the Red Riding Hood mythos than the romance aspect. I'm not saying it was a great movie, but it was decent.