i need some help

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i got some judu x ? at work talkin about ? . and the other day i tried to give this ? facts about how blacks used to have indigenous religions before slavery and this ? said it aint facts and start throwin out bible verses. so the question is how can i ? this ? ? up with facts and not just bible verses?

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    them ? in the social lounge might be better at handling this than me....but if this ? really think there were christians in the Congo and ? then he really is ? up.
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol tell him watch sankofa n see how slaves where beaten n christianity was forced on them or they were killed

but he'll still say that the scripters tell what is prophetsized.
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    where all the "bible heads" at? i need help. this ? cool up until he starts talkin about ? and jesus. and he tells everybody on the job that i dont believe in ? and all this ? . i would of put this in r and r but its a ghost town up in that ? .
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't help you "? this ? 's ? up?"
    So you'd have to restate the intent of your post.
    But I am both well read and versed on the scripture if you have need for a point of reference.

A man's opinion is his right and there is no way to alter thought processes if that is your intent.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? him then ? urself ?
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    where all the "bible heads" at? i need help. this ? cool up until he starts talkin about ? and jesus. and he tells everybody on the job that i dont believe in ? and all this ? . i would of put this in r and r but its a ghost town up in that ? .

So you want some scriptures to combat his scriptures, or do you just want to make his opinion or faith in Christianity look foolish in general??
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    So you want some scriptures to combat his scriptures, or do you just want to make his opinion or faith in Christianity look foolish in general??

this is it. he talks about how black people been believeing in the bible since back then but i tried to tell him ? didnt ? with the bible before then and he started quoting scriptures. and then i told him the quran is older than the bible then he said no it aint. then the ? told me the reason africans is poor and ? up in africa is because the didnt go with ? . and lastly i told him about the conference of nice and how they put in took out bible pages and he said ? wanted that to happen.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just ask him where do all the people who believe in other religions go (Islam, Hindu's, Buddhist, etc) as far as hell ?

Ask him where our ancestors who were in Africa and wasn't exposed to Christianity went since they never knew of ? ?

Ask him why doesn't the Bible describe dinosaurs?

Hit em with logic, logic always confuse religious idiots! Better yet, download this Bill Maher video called Religulous, that movie is basically challenges religion and peoples logic.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ask that ? How could Noah get 2 of every animal on earth on a boat?

Im sure Noah drug 2 Blue Whales and just put em on there huh
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yall got some great ? . keep them going. he also said he knows about the dinosaurs and all this ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How is it possible for two people to populate the whole Earth without ? being involved, and how do you explain the different races?

Why is it all humans don't have the same DNA ?

How can a all knowing being not know he would create Satan and that he would try to overthrow him?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tell that ? this is work, and if he doesn't shut the ? up about that ? since it doesn't relate to job productivity you'll be sure to let the authorities there know about his disturbances. I hope you don't work in a church ? Lol.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is it. he talks about how black people been believeing in the bible since back then but i tried to tell him ? didnt ? with the bible before then and he started quoting scriptures. and then i told him the quran is older than the bible then he said no it aint. then the ? told me the reason africans is poor and ? up in africa is because the didnt go with ? . and lastly i told him about the conference of nice and how they put in took out bible pages and he said ? wanted that to happen.

The Qu'Ran was written after the Bible. I think you are thinking of the Torah which does pre-date the Bible as we know it now.

I had a similar discussion with this girl i used to ? . I told her about the interpolations and alteration made to the Bible and she was convinced that it was "? 's will". I told her that a lot of those "saintly" institutions allowed some pretty disgusting atrocities to happen like Crusades, Inquisitions, etc etc. But she didn't listen to me though. She could suck a mean.... nevermind that.

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince them of anything. Most of them love their lives as Christians and have no desire to change that. Their own cognitive dissonance won't grasp anything you tell them.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    take a ? on his bible
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ask him if ? is wise and all knowing howcome he exhibits a petty human emotion like jealously through out the bible

what was jesus doing between the ages of 12 to 27 i mean for such a prolific biblical character howcome noone documented his life for 15 years, ? dont make sense

true ? .
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    The Qu'Ran was written after the Bible. I think you are thinking of the Torah which does pre-date the Bible as we know it now.

I had a similar discussion with this girl i used to ? . I told her about the interpolations and alteration made to the Bible and she was convinced that it was "? 's will". I told her that a lot of those "saintly" institutions allowed some pretty disgusting atrocities to happen like Crusades, Inquisitions, etc etc. But she didn't listen to me though. She could suck a mean.... nevermind that.

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince them of anything. Most of them love their lives as Christians and have no desire to change that. Their own cognitive dissonance won't grasp anything you tell them.

he dont claim christianity he hollers we one of the few hebrews in america. im like doggy how the ? is that when youre more than likely descended from west african slaves? he speaks the same ? that juda x in r and r speaks. he even said they one of the illuminated ones who knows the truth.
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    howcome jesus and osiris have the same life story and osiris was born 3000 years b4 jc
    same as Dionysus and krishna

tell dude if ? exists howcome he exhibits dictatorship tendencies in his rule of human kind

1)he lives in a foreign land yet he presides over human affairs that he doesnt interact with every day
    2) he allows his people to invade lands and ? other people
    3) he picked a group of people and said they where the chosen people (which also brings me to the question why the ? did he bother creating other people if Jews were the chosen people its a waste of time)
    4)he punish people who do no believe in him directly or indirectly yet he claims he gave us free will (then why is he so bothered if people speak against his word)

aye forty you got some good ? . im gone ask this ? these questions if he come poppin that ? tomorrow. i swear him and judaxulu is the same ? . he said they aint but that they are the illuminated ones who know the truth. but watch this ? come with more scriptures though.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ that fool thinking Christianity is the oldest religion.

There's not much you can do to fix willfull ignorance. I would just stop ? with him.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ask that ? How could Noah get 2 of every animal on earth on a boat?

Im sure Noah drug 2 Blue Whales and just put em on there huh

Lol, yeah...kangaroos and penguins and ? all just happened to be within walking distance of the ark.
  • ineedpussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol, yeah...kangaroos and penguins and ? all just happened to be within walking distance of the ark.

lol@ walking distance of the ark. the ? cool its just when he starts talking that ? and jesus ? is when im like you can miss me with that rap ? . but everybody in my department soak that ? up. they be like so and so is so intelligent about the bible. im like *kanye shrug*
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    ? him then ? urself ?

hate to say it but "........................................"
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    howcome the devil is revered as a mass killer and deceiver when he killed 10 recorded people in the bible and ? responsible for 24600000 deaths

satan responsible for sin ? punishin sin so.........?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    take a ? on his bible

I co-sign this post.

Seriously though, just ask him this simple question: what proof is there that the Bible is any more true compared to any other religious book?

Watch him give you a ? answer like "the holy spirit told me" and go in for the ? from that point on. I make religious people look like idiots all the time, PM me if you need further advice.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but ? is responsible for creating satan so........

Exactly. The Bible ? is supposed to be all seeing and all knowing, so when he created Satan, the ? knew damn well Satan would be responsible for lots of evil.

Than again, ? slaughters and murders more people than Satan in the Bible. Just more proof the Bible is just a load full of ? . I'm gonna ? on the Bible tonight, after I ? my ? and drink a pina colada.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aye forty you got some good ? . im gone ask this ? these questions if he come poppin that ? tomorrow. i swear him and judaxulu is the same ? . he said they aint but that they are the illuminated ones who know the truth. but watch this ? come with more scriptures though.

LMAO!

First of all, if you finna debate with this brother that most definitely aint me, you need to know what you talking about. Strawman that Christian ? like these cats telling you if you want; he'll just make you look stupid. You dudes on here can't even shut me down on what I'm saying. ? just resort to tactics like name calling and circular reasoning. Study up, bucko. Yah trying to tell you something...
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly. The Bible ? is supposed to be all seeing and all knowing, so when he created Satan, the ? knew damn well Satan would be responsible for lots of evil.

Than again, ? slaughters and murders more people than Satan in the Bible. Just more proof the Bible is just a load full of ? . I'm gonna ? on the Bible tonight, after I ? my ? and drink a pina colada.

Why are you ? so obsessed with discrediting something you dont believe in? You call the bible a mere book of fairy tales...so why does it occupy so much of your attention?