IC Rapper Beef: Goobs VS Jeff Axel The Black Man

Options

Comments

• goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    You failed..just like your mothers abortion.

ok lets just see who's gonna laugh last when i rip your girlfriend up on this diss track
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GOOBS is too Gangsta for the industry.

"Jeff Axel The Black man"
    makes us laugh and smile,
    "Goobs the Gangsta" makes us wanna sell drugs and murder rival drug-dealers.

Jeff = Peace & Tranquility
    Goobs = War & Bloodsheed

Im not sure they can coexist....
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao wtf are u talkin bout I made 3 mixtapes already do some research before talkin out ya ass bruh
    whats the name of them did any of them make it on datpiff or that ?
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    ok lets just see who's gonna laugh last when i rip your girlfriend up on this diss track

Obviously me because your diss track is gonna suck so bad. This ? thinks he's the real deal just cuz some IC ? played a joke on him.

Axel please decimate his ass...he's clearly begging for it.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whats the name of them did any of them make it on datpiff or that ?

I didn't put it on the internet I went out and sold em to people
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

ether bomb #1
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Obviously me because your diss track is gonna suck so bad. This ? thinks he's the real deal just cuz some IC ? played a joke on him.

aye check this homie never did i once feed in to that ? yall was sayin i kno that my skills is best because of my fans not because what you ? on here wuz sayin homie i laughed at that ? real talk you kno you got talent when you gain fans
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options

yea he's outta line right now lmao
  • RED Hood
    RED Hood Members Posts: 617
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aye check this homie never did i once feed in to that ? yall was sayin i kno that my skills is best because of my fans not because what you ? on here wuz sayin homie i laughed at that ? real talk you kno you got talent when you gain fans

what fans ?
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options

well you must aint make no money cuz ? aint quotin you or bumpin your ? homie
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? really?? like you seriously listen to one of your tracks and be like "Damn I killed that ? lemme rewind that" this is from the same ? that said "You ? pooped no butt mane"??? are u ? serious
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RED Hood wrote: »
    what fans ?
    fan i have on mysape,facebook and twitter and my music reached out to over 5,000 music fans around tha world
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? really?? like you seriously listen to one of your tracks and be like "Damn I killed that ? lemme rewind that" this is from the same ? that said "You ? pooped no butt mane"??? are u ? serious

real talk those was just freestyle tracks and ? still was bumpin them joints who can you say bumpin your ?
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well you must aint make no money cuz ? aint quotin you or bumpin your ? homie

lmao I didn't sell around YOUR area but I definently made money and who the ? is quotin ya wack ass???
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    real talk those was just freestyle tracks and ? still was bumpin them joints who can you say bumpin your ?

Wtf are you serious?? I have WAY more quotables then you, ? basic ass lyrics, terrible breath control ass ova there lookin like Robert Traylor but got the audacity to talk ? FOH ? Robert_Traylor.jpg
  • P-Dogg77
    edited March 2011
    Options

But ? u aint gots no ? damn fans..errdamnbody can say they got fans but prove it u washed up ? .
  • RED Hood
    edited March 2011
    Options
    feat-12632361.jpg

Goobs The Boss
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

ether bomb #2
    Wtf are you serious?? I have WAY more quotables then you, ? basic ass lyrics, terrible breath control ass ova there lookin like Robert Traylor but got the audacity to talk ? FOH ? Robert_Traylor.jpg

ether bomb #3

goobs i'm finna hit you up on facebook
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao I didn't sell around YOUR area but I definently made money and who the ? is quotin ya wack ass???

they probly thought you wuz homeless thats why they bought it
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RED Hood wrote: »
    feat-12632361.jpg

Goobs The Boss

like look how uneven this ? fro is it looks like he got a trapezoid on his head and ? I told u he look like Tractor Traylor
  • P-Dogg77
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Goobs yo fat ass cant even afford a barber and ya supposed to be makin all this money ? FOH ?
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But ? u aint gots no ? damn fans..errdamnbody can say they got fans but prove it u washed up ? .
    all you gotta do is go to my facebook fanpage myspace music page and my twitter page
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they probly thought you wuz homeless thats why they bought it

you callin me homeless??? ? look at your ? avi you look like Bone Crusher wit down syndrome in the videos you was talkin in you look like a ? dirtbag your fro is uneven and filled wit dandruff you look like one of them ? who got a sweat stain in every shirt you must be goin through a mid-life crisis right now to think you can even remotely rap or get a deal
  • RED Hood
    edited March 2011
    Options
    270x%7C1

Tony Houck what the ? is cty lights school
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you callin me homeless??? ? look at your ? avi you look like Bone Crusher wit down syndrome in the videos you was talkin in you look like a ? dirtbag your fro is uneven and filled wit dandruff you look like one of them ? who got a sweat stain in every shirt you must be goin through a mid-life crisis right now to think you can even remotely rap or get a deal

answer me this how many a&r's told you that they liked your music or better yet how many of them offered you marketing deals please tell me