[VIDEO] Farrakhan Scolds OBAMA About Libya

Options
DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge

Do you agree with him that OBAMA was too arrogant to say Khadaffi should step down? I also hate when presidents tell other presidents to leave. ? you 5000 miles away talking about "Yo, its time for you to go homie."

That's towards the end.

The beginning is is him talking about the Middel East period. I always listen when dudes talks. He's one of those people that you will be nodding your head in agreement to for like 5 consequtive minutes then he just goes off track at the last moment and leaves u like "Whoooa...WTF?" LOL

But the MInister is THE TRUTH in a bow tie most the time.

What you think of his analysis of the Middle East at this point?

Comments

• tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I Don't like Gaddafi either, but this is terrible and an illegal war.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »

shut up you autistic ? .
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea he was on point
  • shootemwon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I suppose you support the actions of Gaddafi'? as your sorry-ass maligns that individual above for expressing his honest opinion.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7TGO9IN52RF4AEP5

When did I ever say I support Gaddafi?
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Do you agree with him that OBAMA was too arrogant to say Khadaffi should step down? I also hate when presidents tell other presidents to leave. ? you 5000 miles away talking about "Yo, its time for you to go homie."
    That's towards the end.

The beginning is is him talking about the Middel East period. I always listen when dudes talks. He's one of those people that you will be nodding your head in agreement to for like 5 consequtive minutes then he just goes off track at the last moment and leaves u like "Whoooa...WTF?" LOL

But the MInister is THE TRUTH in a bow tie most the time.
    What you think of his analysis of the Middle East at this point?

@ Bold: Me too, I have yet to listen to one of his speeches that I diagreed with or felt was off base, and I've listened to a lot of them
    @ Underlined: This is what I don't understand. When Eygpt was protesting, I heard Obama specifically say that it is not the place of another country to determine who their leader should be. And now, he's doing just that..... can someone explain what the difference is? (Serious question)
  • shootemwon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why would anyone who dislikes Gaddafi and expresses that think otherwise when someone like yourself comes along and insults that person for said sentiments? Makes one wonder about your loyalty. Like that fool who won't stand up for something & will fall for anything.

And I suppose you like ? . Disgusting. Have you any idea how many people he killed? I hate ? , but you've insulted me, so you must love him.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ Bold: Me too, I have yet to listen to one of his speeches that I diagreed with or felt was off base, and I've listened to a lot of them
    @ Underlined: This is what I don't understand. When Eygpt was protesting, I heard Obama specifically say that it is not the place of another country to determine who their leader should be. And now, he's doing just that..... can someone explain what the difference is? (Serious question)

Mubarak was an allie to Obama and had treaties with Israel, Obama wasn't trying to ? him off in case he remained in power.
    Ghadaffi is all over the place, one minute he'll be sending hundreds of thousands of troops to Iraq to help America, the next year he'll be talking ? about America. He's unstable and isn't trustworthy so it would be in Americas best interest to rid him as leader and put someone into power that will be our ? .
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

The diffeenceis Egypt allowed its protesters to protest in peace
    Kadafi start killing civilians so he lost legitimacy.

and the Whole world including the Arab League of Nations

? the arab league and the world community led by the french ask us to come in.
    this is not like IRaq hilary clinton is basically trying to preven another rwanda slaughter.
    Obama handled this perfectly. do u wanna see civilians slaughter. if the arab community is ok
    with this strike I dont see the problem
  • shootemwon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Poor baby....I've been insulted for years & got over it. I learned long ago playing both sides against the middle will eventually back-fire on your ass. So now how do it feel? Only the truth will set you free....and if I truly insulted you? then I am honestly sorry.

lol, why u mad?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The diffeenceis Egypt allowed its protesters to protest in peace

and the Whole world including the Arab League of Nations

? the arab league and the world community led by the french ask us to come in.
    this is not like IRaq hilary clinton is basically trying to preven another rwanda slaughter.
    Obama handled this perfectly. do u wanna see civilians slaughter. if the arab community is ok
    with this strike I dont see the problem

pretty much what I got out of it.....
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U.S doing this because they know Libya got some oil they can leech off..if they wanna use the whole "humanity approach" there are countries worse than Libya that the U.S is afraid to go into. Why can't they go into these countries who have oppressed civilians and corrupt dictators?

In fact, the Libyan rebels have requested that foreign powers stay out of it...but then again every thing the U.S government does has some sort of ulterior motive.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U.S doing this because they know Libya got some oil they can leech off..if they wanna use the whole "humanity approach" there are countries worse than Libya that the U.S is afraid to go into. Why can't they go into these countries who have oppressed civilians and corrupt dictators?

In fact, the Libyan rebels have requested that foreign powers stay out of it...but then again every thing the U.S government does has some sort of ulterior motive.

pretty much what I got out of it.....
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

no they have notthe rebels were begging for a no fly zone, and the Arab League of nations and the rest of the world
    has cosigned, this. plus the U.S does not get Libyan oil the EU does. libyan makes sweet crude oil,and the U.S does
    not really use that kind of oil. They rebel were cheering in the streets when FRENCH fighter jets start firing on kadafi ppl
    . this is not a U.S operations its a U.N operation with U.S ppl helping out.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "Farrakhan's a prophet that i think you ought to listen to, what can he say to you, what you oughta do, follow for now, HELL WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY!!!"

-Chuck D-
    -Bring The Noise-

and the honorable minister would have a bigger impact on our people if he didnt live his life in the ways of the a-rabs. Be Black. Be Afrikan. Not A-rab. am i wrong?
    condemning the white man but loving the muslims is bad business for our people. we need to be us. ? them others. we black. they arabs. they asians and they whites. why we the only people in the world who has to live by and abide by the ways of other races? i'll tell you why, because of control.

Be Black and cut it at that.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    "Farrakhan's a prophet that i think you ought to listen to, what can he say to you, what you oughta do, follow for now, HELL WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY!!!"

-Chuck D-
    -Bring The Noise-

and the honorable minister would have a bigger impact on our people if he didnt live his life in the ways of the a-rabs. Be Black. Be Afrikan. Not A-rab. am i wrong?
    condemning the white man but loving the muslims is bad business for our people. we need to be us. ? them others. we black. they arabs. they asians and they whites. why we the only people in the world who has to live by and abide by the ways of other races? i'll tell you why, because of control.

Be Black and cut it at that

bolded for emphasis. i love the minister but he always talkin about the muslim world like they didnt put us in slavery too. they dont even respect ?
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited March 2011
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    bolded for emphasis. i love the minister but he always talkin about the muslim world like they didnt put us in slavery too. they dont even respect ?

When i be talkin ? about the islam people, thats what i be meaning. its like, people dont wanna recognize that little tid-bit of history.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Really you got a link to that?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    When i be talkin ? about the islam people, thats what i be meaning. its like, people dont wanna recognize that little tid-bit of history.

yeah man i used to be like that, until i read what those islam/arab muthafuckas did. now i cant even ? with the nation on that level no more. i listen to the messages but as for co signing ? like that. hell naw.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word? So America caused all those ? uprisings?

It had NOTHING to do with Tunisia?

Man, ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What kills me is that N.O.I. wants to be critical for supporting brutal and corrupt regimes, but N.O.I. is doing the same thing they're accusing the U.S. So what Farrakhan is saying, we have to give Mommar a pass because he gave us some money and supports our cause? WTF! Farrakhan pulled this ? during that Dafur thing and when those Somali cats were enslaving ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Do you agree with him that OBAMA was too arrogant to say Khadaffi should step down?
    no, because it's pretty clear that Obama put in the work to get an international consensus on this. the only nations actively supporting Qaddafi cannot be said to be free of bias, and the abstaining countries haven't endorsed him, just not supported the no-fly-whatever stuff. so Obama's not out of line here.

plus, is it fair to say that we could probably find quotes of Farrakhan being at least as arrogant as he's accusing Obama of being? (this is a real question)
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    please defend your uses of the terms "illegal" and "war"
    U.S doing this because they know Libya got some oil they can leech off... In fact, the Libyan rebels have requested that foreign powers stay out of it...but then again every thing the U.S government does has some sort of ulterior motive.
    Libyan oil is not that much of an issue for the US. and the Libyan rebels spent weeks requesting a no-fly zone ... which is the limit of what the US has done to this point. so...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Funny how no jets and ? get sent in when dictators use their armies to go in and commit atrocities like hacking civilians to death, killing women and children, ? villages of women and overall genocide in the black African countries.. Guess we don't care about "tyrannical leaders" having no mercy when they are killing the monkey people.. This whole thing is ? ..
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usually im a straight ? on this here board, but there is a line i will never cross. with that said, i like what islam did for us back in the 20's 30's all the way up until brotha Malcolm was murdered. It was a tool to use to regain some of our identity and pride that we would otherwise not get from anywhere else. Im only in my 30's. Farrakhan has to know something better than i do to spew ? like that and believe it. he gotta know more than me to still worship in the ways of air-rips knowing damn well their motives is never in our best interest.

he cant be that dumb. it gotta be for the money for him to fake that ? . just gotta be. say it aint so Louis Eugene Walcott, say it aint so.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The difference is Egypt allowed its protesters to protest in peace

When you combine this fact with the person Gadaffi is, the protest were a "golden opportunity" for the global community to take him out.

But let's not fool ourselves. There is a reason why Bahrain gets largely ignored by the media.
    U.S doing this because they know Libya got some oil they can leech off.....

Believe it or not, the oil thing isn't that big of deciding factor in this no fly zone. Gaddafi's character is a much bigger issue.
    Funny how no jets and ? get sent in when dictators use their armies to go in and commit atrocities like hacking civilians to death, killing women and children, ? villages of women and overall genocide in the black African countries.. Guess we don't care about "tyrannical leaders" having no mercy when they are killing the monkey people.. This whole thing is ? ..

This is the only credible argument against U.S. intervention during the entire year of 2011. Notice how none of the talking heads have used it. I'm waiting for Jon Stewart to create a map with all of the dictatorships in a certain color. And the all of the dictatorships with alleged human rights violations in another.

Another thing, I love the flip flopping of politicians. Bush rushes into Iraq, he's a cowboy! Obama timidly acts on Egypt, he's ? on for being too soft. Obama acts on a legit humanitarian concern, and now he's overstepping his boundary. Democracy is a terrible thing in the hands of the stupid.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This white dude Obama is a funny little puppet.

The false ? concern for civilians didn't exist when Afrikans were being slaughtered in Rawanda.

how Obvious is it that the imperialist peckerwoods of Franca, Amerikkka, And all the EU honkys are gung ? to ? some more Afrikans.

I'm just pleased that the first half-white president busted the bubbles of you jolly negros that believe in this political system.