Yo, is this the most epic Cheaters of all time

Options
#1 pick
#1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Negative. The one where the boy Joey Grecco get jooked is the GOAT. He deserved it, though.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    However...THAT ? was hilarious. Seems staged, though.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cheaters was staged bruh.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ that L. ? is hilarious.

Some white chick took an major L when that white dude just decided to hit her.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao when that ? was dancing coming back home after he hit it... lmao
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Cheaters was staged bruh.

say it isnt so
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah, the one where the one dude that tried to bust his girl cheating got snuffed by the other dude and cried on national TV.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The one where Joey got shanked on the boat..

But major pain is right..Cheaters is staged, hence this scene.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah the most epic one,was when this black chick cheated on her ? ,while he was at work

she was getting pimped by the dude she was cheating with

and dude found out the baby wasnt his all this time

he was working his ass off while his slutty gf was playing him
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im not sure about each and every episode, but i actually know one of the couples that have been on there. I personally clowned dude when i saw him. So every episode cant be fake.

Most epic ones ive seen was when dude was taking care of girly and the kid wasnt his and she was giving away his money to the guy she was cheating with. When dude confronted her she didnt even care. Her and the other guy were literally laughing at him saying "thanks for money" "thanks for taking care of our kid" etc. Dude was in denial that it wasnt his kid, girly was like "you cant tell?? The baby doesnt even look like you. We already know its not urs because i wasnt letting you hit when i got preggo". Dude was ethered beyond imagination, even grecco couldnt say anything. Girly was just like "oh well" then got in the car that the ethered boyfriend bought her and drove off the other dude and the baby. That whole ? was punishable by death if you ask me smh lol
    I also remember someone posting dudes myspace page. He was getting all kinds of sympathy from the babes who found his page. Dude prolly has a dime right now and girly prolly on welfare etc. LoL ? was so epic its hard for me to even type this smh
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i seen that episode,
    i couldnt believe the ? on that broad
    she was admitting that ? on tv like that

i wanted to jus go thru the tv and blast her myself

that ? is punishable by death

i remember seeing that episode ? up my relationship for about a week or so.
    i didnt wanna trust no one
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol. Dude said somebody about to get busted. Yeah. You fool.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

WOOOOOWWWW, OOOHHH SHHIIITTTT!! Muthafucka wanted his respect, hahah!!!
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Ayo this ? watching this on HOH thread was my favorite one hands down before I seen the shanking one!!

Dude was a TRIPLE OG!!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That ? ? is hella funny.But sad at the same time.
  • arbitration
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's a close second only to this one:

Co-sign this one. I saw that ? on TV and I could not stop laughing. The etherousness of being ktfo'd by the man that stole ur girl and crying on national TV cannot be understated.

But that said, the one that Uptown just talked about sounds equally etherous. I'll reserve judgment until I observe that clip.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there's 3 episodes that come to mind for me

someone on this site posted one where a girl got hit in the face cuz her boyfriend jumpkicked the car window, i think she had a ? nose and everything

another one was where the cheating couple was out at a lake and the jilted woman came w/ the cameras and then found their bag of weed ( a nice sized bag of weed) and poured it all into the water lmao

and a guy bust in w/ the cameras to find an orgy of sorts, all i remember was a guy laying on the bed under his girl weaing a weird cotume and a headband w/ a ? attached.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options

hold up tho, dude got handcuffed and arrested by the cheaters security guys?? LOL

im saying tho .... think about shows that come on vh1 etc ... its not that the whole ? is staged, its just they have to re enact the ? that didnt get caught on tape, so yeah joey prolly did re enact the trip to the hospital etc ... but ? he woulda went home with a straight L if he didnt, at least he got paid this way. the actual stabbing didnt look staged tho
  • arbitration
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, did anyone peep the one where the chick was cheating on dude with her own cousin? She was all defiant and ? about it too, talking about there was nothing wrong that she was f*cking her cousin. Episode took trailer park trash to a new level.
  • The Entrepreneur
    The Entrepreneur Members Posts: 689
    edited March 2011
    Options
    there's 3 episodes that come to mind for me

someone on this site posted one where a girl got hit in the face cuz her boyfriend jumpkicked the car window, i think she had a ? nose and everything

another one was where the cheating couple was out at a lake and the jilted woman came w/ the cameras and then found their bag of weed ( a nice sized bag of weed) and poured it all into the water lmao

and a guy bust in w/ the cameras to find an orgy of sorts, all i remember was a guy laying on the bed under his girl weaing a weird cotume and a headband w/ a ? attached.

Ding Ding Ding you are correct, I live in the D and watch Cheaters all the time. I can tell you for a fact that some are not staged cause I have known three people on there, but you do get payed if you show your face. That's why some people face be blocked but I do agree that 50 % are staged. Anyway I have seen all the ones in here but sorry the one where the guy punches his girl is the best. Quick recap, first dude gets into a bar brawl with some dude who tried to talk to the girl he was cheating on his girl friend with. Dude comes back from the bathroom and starts fighting on site. Then he gets caught up and the girl he is cheating with decides to leave with another dude. This guy Karate Kid kicks the window and the chick starts screaming ? murder while covered by glass. Then she leaves and his girlfriend is in his face. Out of no where he straight cold cocked her with a super sucker punch and drops her. Joey didn't even see it coming. They finally subdue the guy and a security guard puts him in cuffs. The chick is bleeding something serious and is put in the ambulance. Dude ask the security guard to loosen up his cuffs and he takes out running and they didn't catch him. Sorry goat episode
  • phatfrombk
    phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO @ that L. ? is hilarious.

Some white chick took an major L when that white dude just decided to hit her.

This One Right here? This Dude a L On Tv
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    phatfrombk wrote: »
    This One Right here? This Dude a L On Tv

lmao that ? was hilarious how he calmly paused then stole off on ol girl
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The gimp/s and m espisode was hillarious!

The one where the chick was ? the boss and cheating on her dude, then the boss ? in the boyfriends coffee. lmfao

That Grecco dude is one instigator. lmfao