Japan Earthquake explored

Options
toktaylor
toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
Before stomping off in a dither, declaring the evidence is yet another bucketful of barking conspiracy insanity, consider a claim about Japan's financial system previouslyy made in clips on YouTube by Benjamin Fulford, formerly a well-traveled Far East correspondent for Forbes magazine. Fulford, fluent in Japanese, is hosting What is This?, his weekly podcast from Tokyo, and alleges "Hazel" Takana, Japan's finance minister, told him in 2007 "a group of American and European oligarchs" threatened to strike the country with manufactured earthquakes unless he ceded control of the Japanese banking system.

Hosted by YouTube, Fulford's allegation is accompanied by an critical explanatory note in the webpage's "more info" option; it cites similarities in Japan's 2007 'quakes with those striking China in 2008 and more recently Japan again.

"Benjamin Fulford reported from Tokyo on a mysterious plasma weapon seen prior to the Niigata earthquake (on July 16, 2007) and red, white and blue lights seen prior to the earthquake in China and Japan. All the quakes targeted nuclear facilities... coincidence?"
This clarification suggests Japan was first subjected to earthquakes before Tanaka allegedly ceded control of Japan's banks to US and European financial leaders.

See below for further reading on the matter:-

Eric Dubay
March 11, 2011
from AtlanteanConspiracy Website

“My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo's HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake.

Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence, HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since.

Here is the data for the last 36 hours:

For the past week prior to the quake, HAARP has been turned off with the induction magnetometer looking something like this everyday:

Next I started searching the net for other evidence linking HAARP to Japan and found these videos from 2009 and 2010 where HAARP or some similar weather modification device is clearly being used over Japan skies:”
haarp42_01.jpghaarp42_02.jpg

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And here we go...
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This will be a very funny thread. Its guaranteed
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread is ridiculous. And those figures are just stupid.

Goku was fighting Ichigo and Naruto at the time of those readings. It is obvious that the induction magnometer picked up some interference from an errant Kamehameha.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread is ridiculous. And those figures are just stupid.

Goku was fighting Ichigo and Naruto at the time of those readings. It is obvious that the induction magnometer picked up some interference from an errant Kamehameha.

I completely agree with tha bolded.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I understand that most Americans will find these things to be true, and i am not saying they are, however one should consider that when there are many coincidences it is time to sit up and analyse the data.

It is not he first time that the USA have been accused of things which seems difficult to believe.
    e.g. (1)weapons of mass destruction being the reason for the invasion of Iraq (2) war crimes committed in Korea (3) Guantanamo Bay tortures (4) lying about the Vietnam War (5)conspiracy in 9/11 etc.

the fact is in all instance of earthquakes in japan and china in the last several years their nuclear energy program has suffered (which allowed them to maufucture items much cheaper than the usa) and their international financial standing as well and the USA seems to have profited from these disasters.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i suppose this is a ridiculous notion as well-
    Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000 Wesley Clark claims that in 2001, Secretary of War Donald Rumsfeld put out a memo proposing to take over seven countries in five years:
    • Iraq
    • Syria
    • Lebanon
    • Libya
    • Somalia
    • Sudan
    • Iran
    A major motivation for wars is the seizing of control over other nations' resources.

World War I made clear to war makers the importance of oil to fueling the wars themselves, as well as to fueling an industrial economy, and from that point forward a major motivation for war has been the conquest of nations that have supplies of oil.

In 1940 the United States produced a majority (63 percent) of the world's oil, but in 1943 Secretary of the Interior Harold Ickes said,
    "If there should be a World War III it would have to be fought with someone else's petroleum, because the United States wouldn't have it.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    i suppose this is a ridiculous notion as well-
    Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000 Wesley Clark claims that in 2001, Secretary of War Donald Rumsfeld put out a memo proposing to take over seven countries in five years:
    • Iraq
    • Syria
    • Lebanon
    • Libya
    • Somalia
    • Sudan
    • Iran
    A major motivation for wars is the seizing of control over other nations' resources.

World War I made clear to war makers the importance of oil to fueling the wars themselves, as well as to fueling an industrial economy, and from that point forward a major motivation for war has been the conquest of nations that have supplies of oil.

In 1940 the United States produced a majority (63 percent) of the world's oil, but in 1943 Secretary of the Interior Harold Ickes said,
    "If there should be a World War III it would have to be fought with someone else's petroleum, because the United States wouldn't have it.

Submitted by Alfred Lambremo... on Mon, 03/21/2011 - 19:59

by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the “Japan earthquake and “accidents” at the Fukushima’s 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

In her May 23, 2004 Japan Times article, Japan's deadly game of nuclear roulette, Ms. Leuren predicted, “It is not a question of whether or not a nuclear disaster will occur in Japan; it is a question of when it will occur. Like the former Soviet Union after Chernobyl, Japan will become a country suffering from radiation sickness destroying future generations, and widespread contamination of agricultural areas will ensure a public-health disaster. Its economy may never recover.”

Japan earthquake triggered by HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause nuclear radiation mega leaks

Now, in an exclusive interview released March 20, 2011, independent scientist has set out the multiple reasons why the Japan earthquake was most plausibly conditioned and triggered by a HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause Chernobyl-like nuclear radiation mega leaks that, according to a report by the Swedish government, will be distributed over the entire Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Among the various aspects of the Japan earthquake discussed by Ms. Moret that fit the profile of a HAARP-triggered earthquake system are:

• The earthquake intensity and characteristics; the deliberate confusion by the U.S. around the scale of the earthquake;

• The foreshadowing sale of Japan Westinghouse (controlled by Rockefeller interests) in 2006 to Hitachi and other interests;

• The use of the Stuxnet virus in the Fukushima plant to cause the malfunctions of the cooling pumps and valves, thereby creating the dangerous radiation releases;

• The creation of HAARP-related vortex clouds over the San Francisco, CA Bay Area on March 18, 2011 to trigger a heavy rain out of the radiation from the first Fukushima plant explosion onto the population, food and ecology of the Bay area.

Watch interview with independent scientist Leuren Moret demonstrating Japan earthquake, nuke “accident” are tectonic nuclear warfare
  • 797mrtemp797
    797mrtemp797 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How and the hell can we manufacture a 9.0 earthquake?

Someone is smokin some of that good ish!!
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Submitted by Alfred Lambremo... on Mon, 03/21/2011 - 19:59

by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the “Japan earthquake and “accidents” at the Fukushima’s 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

In her May 23, 2004 Japan Times article, Japan's deadly game of nuclear roulette, Ms. Leuren predicted, “It is not a question of whether or not a nuclear disaster will occur in Japan; it is a question of when it will occur. Like the former Soviet Union after Chernobyl, Japan will become a country suffering from radiation sickness destroying future generations, and widespread contamination of agricultural areas will ensure a public-health disaster. Its economy may never recover.”

Japan earthquake triggered by HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause nuclear radiation mega leaks

Now, in an exclusive interview released March 20, 2011, independent scientist has set out the multiple reasons why the Japan earthquake was most plausibly conditioned and triggered by a HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause Chernobyl-like nuclear radiation mega leaks that, according to a report by the Swedish government, will be distributed over the entire Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Among the various aspects of the Japan earthquake discussed by Ms. Moret that fit the profile of a HAARP-triggered earthquake system are:

• The earthquake intensity and characteristics; the deliberate confusion by the U.S. around the scale of the earthquake;

• The foreshadowing sale of Japan Westinghouse (controlled by Rockefeller interests) in 2006 to Hitachi and other interests;

• The use of the Stuxnet virus in the Fukushima plant to cause the malfunctions of the cooling pumps and valves, thereby creating the dangerous radiation releases;

• The creation of HAARP-related vortex clouds over the San Francisco, CA Bay Area on March 18, 2011 to trigger a heavy rain out of the radiation from the first Fukushima plant explosion onto the population, food and ecology of the Bay area.

Watch interview with independent scientist Leuren Moret demonstrating Japan earthquake, nuke “accident” are tectonic nuclear warfare

LMAO.....oh man I have heard everything now....chemtrail plasma...LOL!!!!
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How and the hell can we manufacture a 9.0 earthquake?

Someone is smokin some of that good ish!!

same comment made years ago when they idea that the earth was round was introduced...
  • rage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    same comment made years ago when they idea that the earth was round was introduced...

Its also the same comment made when someone thought Unicorns, Leprechauns and the tooth fairy were real. I'm still trippin on Chemtrail Plasma....LMAO!! You tinfoil muthafuckas should just drop the silly pretense and call it doohickys and thingamabobers...whats next HAARP shooting Hadoukens at countries??
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Its also the same comment made when someone thought Unicorns, Leprechauns and the tooth fairy were real. I'm still trippin on Chemtrail Plasma....LMAO!! You tinfoil muthafuckas should just drop the silly pretense and call it doohickys and thingamabobers...whats next HAARP shooting Hadoukens at countries??

have you studied the technology down to a science to dispute the capabilities...do you think it is impossible because you say so. If it was some other nation who had the technology and used it on your ? you would be having a total different conversation. it is all just coincidences..approximately 10 hurricanes threatened the coast of USA in 2010 and each time they made unconventional turns away...wow! ? is really looking out for the USA. Countries that have the USA in a financial stranglehold in marketing, which contributes negatively onthe value of your currency (like China & Japan) suddenly is subjected to the wrath of mother nature and whammo!! the USA no longer has any competitor. I suppose you thhink most of your tax dollars is spent on feeding the nation, majority is not spent on defence technology..and you accuse people of beliveing in Unicorns and Leprechauns...go figure...
  • rage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    have you studied the technology down to a science to dispute the capabilities...do you think it is impossible because you say so. If it was some other nation who had the technology and used it on your ? you would be having a total different conversation. it is all just coincidences..approximately 10 hurricanes threatened the coast of USA in 2010 and each time they made unconventional turns away...wow! ? is really looking out for the USA. Countries that have the USA in a financial stranglehold in marketing, which contributes negatively onthe value of your currency (like China & Japan) suddenly is subjected to the wrath of mother nature and whammo!! the USA no longer has any competitor. I suppose you thhink most of your tax dollars is spent on feeding the nation, majority is not spent on defence technology..and you accuse people of beliveing in Unicorns and Leprechauns...go figure...

This is like asking me if I know how lightsabers work or how dilethium crystals power warp drives....? is a joke. Its junk science...the rest of your post is nonsense.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You still goin on about HAARP ? ? Lmao

It's not that HAARP is fake, its that you have no clue what it's really for or what it's function is. You gettin close with the plascheque chemtrails, but it's still not what you thinkin just yet.

Pretty convenient how all "HAARP manufactured" earthquake occur in the most seismically active areas on the ? planet.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is like asking me if I know how lightsabers work or how dilethium crystals power warp drives....? is a joke. Its junk science...the rest of your post is nonsense.

i see what your expertise is in, i thought you actually had some intelligent reasoning to back up your claim...forgive me for thinking you were a perspicacious person.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    You still goin on about HAARP ? ? Lmao

It's not that HAARP is fake, its that you have no clue what it's really for or what it's function is. You gettin close with the plascheque chemtrails, but it's still not what you thinkin just yet.

Pretty convenient how all "HAARP manufactured" earthquake occur in the most seismically active areas on the ? planet.
    Wikepedia:
    There are around 500,000 earthquakes each year. About 100,000 of these can actually be felt.[16][17] Minor earthquakes occur nearly constantly around the world in places like California and Alaska in the U.S., as well as in Guatemala. Chile, Peru, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, the Azores in Portugal, Turkey, New Zealand, Greece and Italy , but earthquakes can occur almost anywhere, including New York City, London, and Australia.[18] Larger earthquakes occur less frequently, the relationship being exponential; for example, roughly ten times as many earthquakes larger than magnitude 4 occur in a particular time period than earthquakes larger than magnitude 5. In the (low seismicity) United Kingdom, for example, it has been calculated that the average recurrences are: an earthquake of 3.7 - 4.6 every year, an earthquake of 4.7 - 5.5 every 10 years, and an earthquake of 5.6 or larger every 100 years.[19] This is an example of the Gutenberg-Richter law.

how may major earthquakes have California have in recent histroy (how convenient), no one is saying all earthquake is caused by HAARP, but where the outcomes benefits another nation (especially the USA) and the technology is available, those are the ones that you have to question..i can only attempt to enlighten you if you refuses to learn it is at your peril.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For the record these are the experts who i am quoting here... (this not something I made up)

Leuren Moret is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues, educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She worked at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, an environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley.

Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed. (b. May 24, 1942 on a U.S. Naval Air Station) is an author, lawyer (member of the District of Columbia Bar), futurist, peace activist, environmental activist, and a space activist who promotes the ban of space weapons. He was a co-architect of the Space Preservation Treaty and the Space Preservation Act that was introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich and is endorsed by more than 270 NGO's worldwide.[ He helped draft the Citizen Hearing in 2000 with Stephen Bassett and serves as a member of the Board of Advisors. Webre is also on the Board of Advisers at the New Energy Movement, is the congressional coordinator for The Disclosure Project, is a judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal,[3] and is the Chairman the Mars Anomaly Research Society (MARS).

If you think you are more qualified on the subject i suggest you challenge them on the topic.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but where the outcomes benefits another nation (especially the USA) and the technology is available, those are the ones that you have to question..
    now explain the benefit for the US to use their CONSPIRACY WEAPON to target ... Japan
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wikepedia:
    There are around 500,000 earthquakes each year. About 100,000 of these can actually be felt.[16][17] Minor earthquakes occur nearly constantly around the world in places like California and Alaska in the U.S., as well as in Guatemala. Chile, Peru, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, the Azores in Portugal, Turkey, New Zealand, Greece and Italy , but earthquakes can occur almost anywhere, including New York City, London, and Australia.[18] Larger earthquakes occur less frequently, the relationship being exponential; for example, roughly ten times as many earthquakes larger than magnitude 4 occur in a particular time period than earthquakes larger than magnitude 5. In the (low seismicity) United Kingdom, for example, it has been calculated that the average recurrences are: an earthquake of 3.7 - 4.6 every year, an earthquake of 4.7 - 5.5 every 10 years, and an earthquake of 5.6 or larger every 100 years.[19] This is an example of the Gutenberg-Richter law.

how may major earthquakes have California have in recent histroy (how convenient), no one is saying all earthquake is caused by HAARP, but where the outcomes benefits another nation (especially the USA) and the technology is available, those are the ones that you have to question..i can only attempt to enlighten you if you refuses to learn it is at your peril.

All that ? just proved my point. There are somethin like 300 earthquakes a day in California. And an earthquake is never beneficial to any country no matter how you try to spin it, especially one of his magnitude. The astronomical costs of reconstruction alone outweigh any benefits. And this technology you claim to exist is still theory.

And I'm not no common skeptic just here to debunk any and every theory, but it's been my own personal experience that lead to me to practical conclusions. When I was stationed at vandenburg afb I participated in or had foreknowledge of a bunch of projects and operations like test rockets and satellite launches, that were denies by the government and watched all kinds of outlandish conspiracy theories get spun from them, including HAARP.

I ain't claiming to be no expert but I do have a lil more insight on what's what on some ? , and a lot of these experts are people have nothing to do with these projects and are giving their best educated guesses and hypothetical scenarios on what this thing does.
  • rage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i see what your expertise is in, i thought you actually had some intelligent reasoning to back up your claim...forgive me for thinking you were a perspicacious person.

Shut the ? up, there is no intelligent discussion to be had about this nonsense. Do you have any idea what it takes in NATURE to cause a 9.0 quake? Do you realize that TECTONIC plates the size of continents have to move in just the right sequence to cause a 9.0?? They should never have given you ? Youtube and Wikipedia.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shut the ? up, there is no intelligent discussion to be had about this nonsense. Do you have any idea what it takes in NATURE to cause a 9.0 quake? Do you realize that TECTONIC plates the size of continents have to move in just the right sequence to cause a 9.0?? They should never have given you ? Youtube and Wikipedia.
    lmao..................
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think u guys should laugh at this crazy fool... this world is an Evil, Evil place. ? wanna play ? . U dont know whats going on behind closed doors. Anything is Possible.
  • rage
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think u guys should laugh at this crazy fool... this world is an Evil, Evil place. ? wanna play ? . U dont know whats going on behind closed doors. Anything is Possible.

Moving tectonic plates that weigh more than Precious after a 24 hour buffet binge isnt possible.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moving tectonic plates that weigh more than Precious after a 24 hour buffet binge isnt possible.
    I feel what you saying. BUT!

I'm of the mind that, I wont believe anything until there's proof but I also wont say it's "impossible." Scientists literally made it rain in an African desert so farmers there could grow crops. 5 years ago if I said scientists could do that you'd say I was bat ? crazy and go get my tinfoil hat.

So yeah you're right about Earthquakes are a different animal but the issue is our government has caused this conspiracy ? from the many lies. So people dont know WTF to believe anymore and are relectant to believe the official story. Thats how rumors get started.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    People actually believe the occupation of invade and conquer is over?