So long

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
This time I'm really gone y'all. This sites ? for real, I'm off to start rebuilding the black race since it seems no one else gives a ? about it. I'm sick of reading ? ? on here complaining about being oppressed yet refuse the opportunities we have. I'm sick of ? crying that they don't own ? but refuse to put in the work to get there. I'm sick of all this ? , I'm going back to volunteering my time and money into projects that will help us get there while you lame ? sit on the net and continue to ? . Call me Uncle Tom or a ? or w/e the ? you want. My life turned out fine and I'm not the angry ? on the net crying about I can't do ? . To some of you it's been real and good luck with your future, to the rest of you I honestly hope you ? die in the worst ways possible

HeySlick you're a ? ? by the way

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word. Arent you a Skins fan? Can you help them rebuild as well please. Thanks
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Every normal person, in fact, is only normal on the average. His ego approximates to that of the psychotic in some part or other and to a greater or lesser extent.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And here I am thinking the IC was just entertainment and a hobby....

**Kanye Shrug**
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooo!!!

LMAO. jk.

You for real done though?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah man with Gary McGhee on suicide watch and all he prolly need somebody like you..
  • PumpkinPi
    PumpkinPi Members Posts: 38
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bye you ? . Just hard to believe yo hoe ass about to spark a revolution for all black people. you still just talking ? like everybody else on here. if u was serious, you would have bowed out gracefully instead of making a thread about it for attention.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ you doing anything positive for black people. You gone be right back after you lay your body over that puddle of muddy water so crackers can safely cross the street without getting their shined shoes wet.

All jokes aside. You aint stupid. Just intolerable levels of coonery at times. Sometimes It hink your head is just so far u your ass the ? residue on your face just makes you look black skinned.

Other than race you make some sense on occasion. Oh well...good luck saving us negros. Although I fear your idea of "help."
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't die on us for real though to okay? ;)

Hopefully life provides you with a smooth path.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chozen was a good poster. I agreed with him at times, I disagreed many other times. But he was always reasonable and coherent and not ? . I can't say that for many of you.

Good luck in life Chozen.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Chozen was a good poster ... he was always reasonable and coherent and not ? .
    let me agree with this sentiment here
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why not do both Choze?

Help the Black community by investing time and resources into projects that can actually help Blacks in this country, as I do. Help those in your community in any way you can. At the same time make positive threads about what you think the Black community is doing wrong and how we can fix it. I'm sure many here have done what they can to help, as I have talked to several here who do so.

If you're done with the site for real I wish you luck in your endeavors and hope you have further success. Keeping it real though, this IS a hip-hop site, not the NAACP headquarters.

You were a good poster overall though, peace out my G

***Will post on the IC till my dying day***
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL what up Chozen One? Do you have issues bro>? Why feel the need to say goodbye to an internet forum? u are always welcome here