Key Things that will change in and after 2012

Options
toktaylor
toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
these are systems and/or things which we cannot continue with for much longer and will have to change at some point if we are to make any postivie changes to our way of life.....

Debt-based banking and economic systems
There's little question that our global fractional reserve banking system is headed for a catastrophic collapse.

It's a system based on debt rather than sound money principles, and the laws of economics dictate that the global multiplication of money and debt is entirely unsustainable.

This system will collapse, and when it does, it will be so large that the economic devastation will be global. Governments have actually made this worse, of course, by bailing out the dishonest investment institutions that have made the situation worse. The coming financial collapse will teach humanity some hard lessons about honest money.

Mass-consumption economies based on buy-it-and-trash-it behavior
When children are raised to be good little Americans (or Canadians, or Australians, etc.), they're taught to consume more stuff.

In America, it was even called "patriotic" by former President George Bush.

To support your local economy, you're supposed to go out and buy stuff that you don't need, then chuck it into the trash after you use it, then go out and buy more!

Virtually the entire first-world economy is based on this idea that people need to consume more stuff, then throw it away, then consume more. That's what all the corporate advertising is for, to convince people that they are inadequate unless they buy and consume more high-priced cars, designer jeans, electronic gadgets and throwaway home cleaning supplies.

This system is insane. And it cannot continue indefinitely.

Comments

• toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    does an explanation of my username count, for this topic?

emphasis: Key Things

2012 is significant but not in the way you might think. 2012 is not so much significant as a date but an opportunity to change our way of thinking. There is going to be a major cycle shift on the earth and the result will be catastrophic tidal waves, earthquakes, etc. This is what the earth does when it changes cycles. Just like any machine, it needs to cool in the places where the machine is most active and shift the heat producing aspects of the machine to another place. These things will happen! However, “no one knows the time when this will occur”. We can understand what is happening and look for the signs and in so doing, “prepare”!
    Prophets have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of man. As a practical matter, the end of the world could come to any one of us at any given time, so any collective ending for society is no more meaningful than our own individual end! The world will not end… ”This is my prophesy!” When the earth changes are triggered by a cycle shift, many people will leave the earth, but there will be many left to get things going again.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its gonna be funny when 2012 comes and goes and NOTHING happens
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    its gonna be funny when 2012 comes and goes and NOTHING happens

2012 is not the primary focus of this posts..it is changes we should make in this era
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Actually, they haven't been predicting for quite, that long. Only since arrrrrrrrrrrround the time that Jesus Christ said, we can count on that 'ending' happening.

Going back as far as 2800BC when have examples of people claiming the world is going to end. An Assyrian clay tablet found around that period states "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common."

The Book of Daniel had several Jewish end of time cults supporting it 200 years before Christ. Between 600BC and 300BC various end of times cults existed in Rome. There was a legend that a mystical number was revealed to Romulus to gave the length of time Rome would last.

Basically as long as people have been able to write people have written that the end is coming.
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    before you all get sidetracked let me continue on the path of this post...(see title)
    3. Runaway human population growth
    Here's the one nobody wants to talk about. But make no mistake: The human population growth we see right now is entirely unsustainable.

The available of cheap food and fossil fuels over the last century has contributed to an unprecedented population explosion that is now nearing its end. There are only so many acres of farmland, after all, and only so many acre-feet of water to irrigate it.

Don't misinterpret this, however, of thinking that I support some sort of population reduction measures a la Bill Gates and his quote about reducing the world population by 10-15 percent through the use of vaccines and health care.

Unlike some of the truly evil world leaders, I don't believe in killing off human beings just to reduce global population. Rather, it makes more sense to teach sustainable living practices along with good parenting and well-considered parenthood.

Strangely, most of the new children brought into the world today are not the result of stable, well-prepared parents choosing to have children, but rather the unintended consequences of casual copulation.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    2012 is significant but not in the way you might think. 2012 is not so much significant as a date but an opportunity to change our way of thinking. There is going to be a major cycle shift on the earth and the result will be catastrophic tidal waves, earthquakes, etc. This is what the earth does when it changes cycles. Just like any machine, it needs to cool in the places where the machine is most active and shift the heat producing aspects of the machine to another place. These things will happen! However, “no one knows the time when this will occur”. We can understand what is happening and look for the signs and in so doing, “prepare”!
    Prophets have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of man. As a practical matter, the end of the world could come to any one of us at any given time, so any collective ending for society is no more meaningful than our own individual end! The world will not end… ”This is my prophesy!” When the earth changes are triggered by a cycle shift, many people will leave the earth, but there will be many left to get things going again.

You talking about going into the Age Of Aquarius???
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    You talking about going into the Age Of Aquarius???

lets just say it will be a new age
  • NastyJones
    NastyJones Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Very Well inform Post bro, More people need to be aware of these type of events that could possibly take place in another 1-3 years.
    If you look around the earth is changing every min, its too many ppl on the earth to support our deadly habits. Look at the earthquakes, hurricanes, Volcanoes that haven't erupted in 300,00 years its due. I think we already know our banking system will fall anyday now ( thats how i see it). Have you ever stop to notice how many we buy gold places are on every corner. They have us so wrap up in Nba Nfl that the dollor means noting and we dont have a system, People are going to go crazy when the dollar has stop and not longer be accepted for use. target, Walmart, mc Donald's, etc wil get mob. Ppl will die during that time.
    we need to get out and prepare buy foods that u don't have to cook, rice, water Etc.. ? is blessing us with the chance for us to know ahead of time, the word is out. THe internet is here My ppl read as much as u can Prepare because like T/s we are going into a new Age
  • NastyJones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    lets just say it will be a new age

Toktaylor by any chance your wonder by AboveTopSecret.com?
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    More earthquakes and tsunamis in parts of the world people thought were "untouchable" the viewers will be victims.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NastyJones wrote: »
    Very Well inform Post bro, More people need to be aware of these type of events that could possibly take place in another 1-3 years.
    If you look around the earth is changing every min, its too many ppl on the earth to support our deadly habits. Look at the earthquakes, hurricanes, Volcanoes that haven't erupted in 300,00 years its due.

So the experts say...
    I think we already know our banking system will fall anyday now ( thats how i see it). Have you ever stop to notice how many we buy gold places are on every corner.

5, 10 years ago I didn't see so many, now there damn near everywhere.
    They have us so wrap up in Nba Nfl that the dollor means noting and we dont have a system, People are going to go crazy when the dollar has stop and not longer be accepted for use.

Sports isn't the problem, people can't allow themselves to be blinded or swayed from the bigger picture. A lot of people of willfully ignorant.

Are you talking about the mark of the beast or are you talking bout everything being electronic? eg.Credit & Debit cards and smart cards
    target, Walmart, mc Donald's, etc wil get mob. Ppl will die during that time.
    we need to get out and prepare buy foods that u don't have to cook, rice, water Etc.. ? is blessing us with the chance for us to know ahead of time, the word is out. THe internet is here My ppl read as much as u can Prepare because like T/s we are going into a new Age

Do agree that ppl should stock up on food.

I hope this New Age is for the better of all people & totally destroys this terrible society we live in....
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NastyJones wrote: »
    Toktaylor by any chance your wonder by AboveTopSecret.com?

yes i read everything...everywhere (including AboveTopSecret.com) and try to decipher the truth from the nonsense...
  • NastyJones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes Our Banking system as a whole will stop. I think we have Months at best but their out telling us " o well the market is doing better and go on with your lives" Knowing full ? well its at its tipping point.I mean we have known for years they wanted to combine all currency's. Who knows about that chip they came to fit in your hand. If you sit down and think with the birds dieing, whales, horses, fish. all just dieing out of nowhere something got to be up. Im also worried about Elenin that is no main word about how it will affect our planet.