Grandma!!!

Options
BelovedAfeni
BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Social Lounge
Im trying to handle some issues, so come in and school ya boy.
I told my grandma she should have put my father in jail for neglect and child endangerment. To this day we cant even sit down on some family shhh. To much anger, and this is the nucleus, not extended members. Everyone got there hand out. No one is putting in the collection plate.
And my dad that dude moved back in with her 30 years after i leave...smh.
He is the only muslim i know with no discipline.
Tell me what a ? like this can teach my son. I m saying dude is on welfare, just got off unemployment for 3 years and now he is trying to Debo the house from Grams.
Type of guy to say this is my orange juice in the fridge, but is living rent free.
Or dont put ur bacon next to my turkey.
If u cut the gas off he'll going to get a space heater.
Go to the store with a pocket full of food stamps, than say u need to pitch in on groceries.
2011 I want to make family sexy again.

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't get what you want.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kinda just venting and seeing what the community says.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so you want to trade ugly family with sexy family? got it.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pistol whip ya pops and drive him blindfolded to a town 3 hours away. kick his ass out the car and peel out. problem Solved
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol true i like the last one but if the pistol jams and we go toe to toe i might have to bite a nicca mike tyson style
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some people choose blissful ignorance rather than face things.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hustle-mode is a ? . people will do anything to survive. its hard to deal with. just gotta fight fire with fire.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No disrespect but your Dad is a straight up ? . If he really acts like that, I would stay away from him as often as possible. I don't talk to my Dad to this very day because he tried to get my Mom kicked out her apartment 10 years ago....because she didn't want to be with him anymore.

He left after my Mom filed a restraining order and although I have talked to my Dad time to time, I haven't talked to him in 3 straight years. And I have no plans to. Keep it real cold and silent, that's the best way to get family to change. My Dad shaped up after me and my bro turned a cold shoulder on him, maybe that will help your family situation. My Dad shaped up but I lost too much respect for him to ever talk to him again.

If you have more of a heart than I do, hopefully he will change and you guys can be more cool again.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah its all kinds of drama going on. I just try to deal with it while i get my wife and son on track.
    Going to kick off my GIbill soon, need to stay focused and disciplined.
    I just wanted to get some act right in that chapter of my life. oh well.