Keep It Real..Can I Find A Decent Surround Sound At Walmart..

Options
NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in IllGaming

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont know much about SS systems, Im good with car audio though. Does it have to be from walmart? newegg and tiger direct should have way better deals
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont know much about SS systems, Im good with car audio though. Does it have to be from walmart? newegg and tiger direct should have way better deals

Definitely Doesnt Have To Be From Wal-Mart I Really Just Like Abusinig Their Return Policy...Im Not Familiar With Them Either Thats Why Im Asking...The Receivers Look ? Thats Why Im Hesistant To Cop Any The Walmart Joints But I Also Dont Wanna Drop 1K that Will Be Used Once A Week...I Also Had A Bad Experience Buyinng A 300 Dollar Joint At Best Buy Because The Speakers Kept Bustin So Returned Them Twice And Got My Money Back...Good Looks On The Links Smoke
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all those deals suck bruh...heres a decent place to look

http://www.onkyousa.com/? _class.cfm?class=Systems

for the most part yamaha and onyko are the best brand receivers...stay clear from sony.

personally i am not a fan of any home theater in a box but its def the cheaper route to go..i have a receiver hooked up to speakers i bought individually. I would recommend getting a home theater setup over any package that swaps out a receiver for only a blu ray player
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heres my setup

pioneer vsx 1020 ah
    images%3Fq%3Dpioneer%2Bvsx%2B1020%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1360%26bih%3D447%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

4 bose 201 speakers
    images%3Fq%3Dbose%2B201%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1360%26bih%3D447%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

definitive technology center channel
    images%3Fq%3Ddefinitive%2Btechnology%2Bcenter%2Bchannel%2Bspeaker%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1360%26bih%3D447%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C745&um=1&itbs=1&biw=1360&bih=447

polk subwoofer
    images%3Fq%3Dpolk%2Bsubwoofer%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1360%26bih%3D447%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

Now this is just a basic 5.1 setup(7.2 is the newest)...even if you not into having all of that i strongly would reccomend it down the line just because all the parts are interchangable and can be used for soooo many things and realistically it wont cost that much more than getting a home theater in a box. Plus the sound is a million times better
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got the all in one Sony joint which was about 300 and is cheaper now.It's great for movies,games and TV.? supports wireless speakers too and it has 5.1 sound.The woofer be booming during scenes with loud bass.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you definitely want the one with the tall speakers, unless you plan on mounting the lil joints to the wall
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I got the all in one Sony joint which was about 300 and is cheaper now.It's great for movies,games and TV.? supports wireless speakers too and it has 5.1 sound.The woofer be booming during scenes with loud bass.

Think you have the same one I do.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all those deals suck bruh...heres a decent place to look

http://www.onkyousa.com/? _class.cfm?class=Systems

for the most part yamaha and onyko are the best brand receivers...stay clear from sony.

personally i am not a fan of any home theater in a box but its def the cheaper route to go..i have a receiver hooked up to speakers i bought individually. I would recommend getting a home theater setup over any package that swaps out a receiver for only a blu ray player

Thanks For Link That ? Looks Official....I Always Thought The Bolded Looked Suspect/Cheap Even Im No Expert On The Subject..Preciate The Help Everybody