********Jeff Axel the Blackman vs. Goobs******** (UPDATED Disses released, post #1)

Options

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Goobs bout to flame ya'll ? .

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Y'all cowards wanna gang up on a ? who clearly ain't "all there" in the head?

Why not go at MC The Rapper for the sneak attack or Jeff Axel who always claims he can spit better and uses the comedy excuse?
    goobs wrote: »
    you cant be serious yall playing right this ? mc the rapper wanna come at me because i ? on his man jeff axel but guess what mc the rapper im coming for your azz next ? boi

Goobs is ready.....................
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Why not go at MC The Rapper for the sneak attack or Jeff Axel who always claims he can spit better and uses the comedy excuse?

We're cool with each other ? are goin at Goobs cuz he's always talkin ? and wats wrong wit me havin fun wit my music??? I already kno I'm an aquired taste and i aint a heavy ? talker so why do u want ? to diss me?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

that wasn't even a sneak attack , goobs said he was going at all these no name ? hating well i'm a no name ? and i think he's music sucks so as soon as he said that it was open season. jeff axel knew about the diss, young law knew about the diss, discipled insight knew about it. If you look at my Jeff Axel vs Goobs thread it says fat ? please in the tags . So the signs have been their for a minute
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao @ goobs against the world

lmao @ aqua attention ? the reason now
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Damn Mane :(

4117f967.jpg

lol.......damn......
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    So you saying Goobs out here looking like this?

Xerxes.jpg

yeah pretty much
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

they call that "pack mentality", they wanna jump somebody or sneak somebody instead of goin toe-to-toe.

That's why imma ask Sion to help me set up a tournament and every IC rapper/producer can go heads up with whichever rapper/producer gets drawn just like the sweet sixteen.

...and may the Best rapper/producer win. 3 judges and open votes.
  • _Menace_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    they call that "pack mentality", they wanna jump somebody or sneak somebody instead of goin toe-to-toe.

That's why imma ask Sion to help me set up a tournament and every IC rapper/producer can go heads up with whichever rapper/producer gets drawn just like the sweet sixteen.

i will barely get votes.

im the most underrated IC rapper
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options

H Rap it ain't even about all that. How can you say that when Goobs on his first diss had his cousin on it .
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited March 2011
    Options

waz up with yo avi bro?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Truth be told, why hate on Goobs when these other ? is barely better?

MC, Menace, and Shenco are amateurish and don't stand out.

They generic, with simple lyrics, boring flows and will never make it.
  • _Menace_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    Truth be told, why hate on Goobs when these other ? is barely better?

MC, Menace, and Shenco are amateurish and don't stand out.

They generic, with simple lyrics, boring flows and will never make it.

quit trolling brah
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Goobs cant see me.
    damn Menace and Aqua too. i was leaning toward team Axel earlier, but i got a tendency to side with the underdog and now its Goobs vs. all IC rappers

Goobs aint backin down without a fight
    Goobs vs. the world>>>>>Jay vs. Nas
    cosign
    TonyMontana.gif
  • Kame
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H Rap it ain't even about all that. How can you say that when Goobs on his first diss had his cousin on it .

This is true h rap...............
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We're cool with each other ? are goin at Goobs cuz he's always talkin ? and wats wrong wit me havin fun wit my music??? I already kno I'm an aquired taste and i aint a heavy ? talker so why do u want ? to diss me?
    Because it's all in fun. And fair match ups are the most entertaining! I ain't mad at you for having fun with your music, do you Axel. That Goobs ? has you cocky though. A true competitor would step to you and challenge your lyrical dexterity for the ? you've pulled in the past couple of days.
    that wasn't even a sneak attack , goobs said he was going at all these no name ? hating well i'm a no name ? and i think he's music sucks so as soon as he said that it was open season. jeff axel knew about the diss, young law knew about the diss, discipled insight knew about it. If you look at my Jeff Axel vs Goobs thread it says fat ? please in the tags . So the signs have been their for a minute
    Tags are sneak attacks...and exclusive crowds who are privy to the info indicate secrecy. I ain't mad at you, that ? is doper than anything Goobs or Axel dropped. Go at Axel or Shenco now since you're feeling froggy. This is all exercise right? I'm just tryna encourage that B. It would be good light hearted exercise for all of you.

That would be dope. I can't wait to see that.
  • Kame
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Dopeee......................
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's here now folks
  • ViolentVigilante
    ViolentVigilante Members Posts: 55
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After reviewing this thread, I'm willing to support Goobs by any means.

On some Libya Rebels / US Airforce type ? .

Goobs PM me for some heat.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After reviewing this thread, I'm willing to support Goobs by any means.

On some Libya Rebels / US Airforce type ? .

Goobs PM me for some heat.

Go to the one in the Reason bruh