Obama = Real

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Social Lounge
He made the right choice. You could tell him and Khadafi were somewhat friends. Because he just asked him to "go" and step down. The mission was not to ? him. but tell him to step down. He did not want any blood on his hands if u know what I mean.

He made the US take the back seat, and we will eventually pull out, cause this aint none of our damn business. He got those Blood thirsty Krackas upset now... cause he doesnt wanna, um "Blow ? up!" ? no "innocent civilians"That's real ? ? for you kids.

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Uh...you believe the official story bro?

How "real" would he be and concerned with civilians if Libya didnt have a ? -ton of pure crude or whatever they call the best oil there is to get.
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    detailed link?

Man... u havent been watching the news havent u? Did you know that if they were to stay in Libya it would cost the US $300M per week?
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Uh...you believe the official story bro?

How "real" would he be and concerned with civilians if Libya didnt have a ? -ton of pure crude or whatever they call the best oil there is to get.

I think the "krackers" and so called corrupt "goverment" that we have want it to be all about Oil. So they wanted him to be more aggressive so they can get to it like they did in the other parts of the middle east. It seems Obama/Biden took a different route after not speaking to the public after 2 days. But yea all this ? is about Oil/Gas. ? them
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Libyan oil is still predominantly fed to the European market

also, you know who else produces that sweet crude oil? the US and Canada. hell, that's why West Texas Intermediate is a pricing benchmark
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Libya has a large oil supply, and that's the only reason Obama wanted to go into Libya. He's smart enough to not commit troops there, but dumb enough to get us into another expensive foreign policy mess that NATO or other world leaders can take care of.

We're losing in Afghanistan and Iraq, and it's bankrupting America's future more and more everyday. Does America really want to spend hundreds of MORE millions of dollars now? Obama isn't a real ? , he's a real phony who lives in corporate America's pocket. He's also sucking the ? of the military industrial complex, with no rubber. Doesn't sound like real ? ? to me. He'd be a real man if he actually stood up to these people, but he's too much of a ? made coward to do that.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Libyan oil is still predominantly fed to the European market

also, you know who else produces that sweet crude oil? the US and Canada. hell, that's why West Texas Intermediate is a pricing benchmark

You're beyond naive if you don't think Libyan oil is the main reason for this.

Why isn't Yemen and Bahrain being attacked? Those countries are killing innocent civilians too.........HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Why won't America intervene in those nations? Could it be their **gasp** lack of oil there???? Stop being so naive all the time, you're too trusting of American govt. I know you can't be this gullible in real life.
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited March 2011
    Options

Why isn't Yemen and Bahrain being attacked? Those countries are killing innocent civilians too.........HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Why won't America intervene in those nations? Could it be their **gasp** lack of oil there???? Stop being so naive all the time, you're too trusting of American govt. I know you can't be this gullible in real life.

Libyan Oil is the main reason for the COALITION but not America's involvement with Libya. Obama wanted NOTHING to do with Libya but got dragged into it based upon silly comments which he thought would speed up Qaddafi's exit when the resistance was strong and also because UK and France were hellbent on ousting(erasing their association) Qaddafi and couldn't do it without US military support. As much as I despise the US's military involvement in Libya, we might as well go in now because one way or another we were gonna get dragged in eventually. Also Libya, Bahrain , and Yemen all export oil to the US even though in small quantities. Yemen and and Bahrain are US allies were as Libya isn't. I agree the ? is more about politics and back door deals than all the moral high horse ? that gets used to justify who we do or don't attack.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think it isn't really about the oil but about the entire industries/markets surrounding it, previously stable connections have been shut down, oil prizes has risen here in Europe like a ? . I think many companies/corporations that depends on the (oil) driven industry in Libya lobbied at the UN etc for direct intervention or else they would have lost their market/cloud in general.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol @ friends.. thats the warning shot in the air fam..
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whats gonna happen when we run out of oil?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    whats gonna happen when we run out of oil?

We're slowly already running out of oil now. America has good gas prices because we have many oil supplies around the world (which we can afford) and our many oil companies in the USA get subsidized like crazy by the feds. I don't think we will ever completely run out of oil, at least not for hundreds of years based on what I have read. The ocean is still about 90% undiscovered, I bet they will find tons there.

If we ever do run out though, wars for oil will only increase, and old friendships will turn to bitter enemies.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    I think it isn't really about the oil but about the entire industries/markets surrounding it, previously stable connections have been shut down, oil prizes has risen here in Europe like a ? . I think many companies/corporations that depends on the (oil) driven industry in Libya lobbied at the UN etc for direct intervention or else they would have lost their market/cloud in general.

What you and the other poster say makes sense. I'm fully convinced either way that economics involving Libya's oil supply dominate the real reasons the coalition was so eager to strike.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We're slowly already running out of oil now. America has good gas prices because we have many oil supplies around the world (which we can afford) and our many oil companies in the USA get subsidized like crazy by the feds. I don't think we will ever completely run out of oil, at least not for hundreds of years based on what I have read. The ocean is still about 90% undiscovered, I bet they will find tons there.

If we ever do run out though, wars for oil will only increase, and old friendships will turn to bitter enemies.

wars are alreadys tarting for oil tho.. the fact the the people are fightin against their own govt and the usa and europe comes in to "save" the ppl is pure ? .. we all know its for oil.. un lucky for them ghadafi dont ? around, and he will die trying... i

these countries (usa and europe) will go after any country to take their resources, they jus have different methods with different countries... as smart as we are, as many scientist we have, i think we need to look into other alternatives for fuel.. but that wont happen,, business is business, politics are politics..if Obama wanted to help or "do the right thing" i doubt he would suceed.. they will jus make him seem like he failed... too many wars goin on rite now.. ww3 is not too far away.. cuz tensions are rising.. prices are rising...its mite end up as dog eat dog
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This ? is getting old
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Obama just another puppet he isn't calling the shots.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We're losing in Afghanistan and Iraq-
    what exactly is going on in Iraq that you keep referring to?

my major question is actually "can you ever debate a topic without being an ? about it" at this point

but moving on... how many times do i have to post "it's pretty obvious the US is going to cut less slack to a nation it's less friendly with" before this actually means anything to you? also, let me know when Yemen/Bahrain have similar situations. we haven't gone into every country with protestors ... but we've gone into one that the UN has signed off on. Yemen/Bahrain are not, for better or for worse, in near-civil-war situations where thousands of protestors are calling for people to come in and help them.

i guess what's weird to me is that you've got Libyan rebels requesting a no-fly/no-drive zone, and yet this concept gets completely ignored.

stop telling me "oil is the main reason for this" when the entire argument is basically "AMERICA WANTS OIL" and nothing more. the US gets something like 7% of the oil Libya exports; Europe gets something like 70-80% of it. if your argument was "the US is going along with Europe," it would make a little more sense.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U.S. involvement in Libya needs to be very small at least, we can't afford to be fighting another war and ? . Obama did it right be patient with Libya, more civilians would have died if he went in there gun ? trying to force Khadifi out.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bankers and bildeberg own that man
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bankers and bildeberg own that man

Now even though that might be true... why u gotta go there? Well not completely true but I dont really believe Obama is calling the shots like that. Sometimes he says certain things in the Public to save face but, this is ? up. I believe Bush was calling more shots than Pres.Obama, but Obama is more vocal about things than ? Bush. Obama dont really want that war ? . Bush was on that revenge stuff... because of what "they did to his daddy". Their are no types of "Terrorist!" like the media spins to you. They Holy Wars, Gas, Fear & Scare tactics mixed with a little Fear Mongering is what Good Ol' US or A is all about. And let's see how this one ends. Remember Obama said it'll take a few weeks to end. Not Month or Years.... let's see.
  • LV'sAndG's
    LV'sAndG's Members Posts: 75
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What exactly is a "real ni99a"?

It is clear from your original post you have no idea what's going on in Libya.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H
    He made the US take the back seat, and we will eventually pull out

yeahhhhh lets not count our chickens before theyre fried.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We actually have about 40 years worth of oil supply in the country we just ain't trynna tap into OUR OWN resources. But this ? is mad old
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After that speech the Illuminati might wanna pop dat ? .... Wow... all these republicans wanna go to war like Snarling Hungry dogs. But Obama said nah we gone chill.. No war, we dont want retaliation. Best strategy, good job for real! where's Pac when u need him.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After that speech the Illuminati might wanna pop dat ? .... Wow... all these republicans wanna go to war like Snarling Hungry dogs. But Obama said nah we gone chill.. No war, we dont want retaliation. Best strategy, good job for real! where's Pac when u need him.

LMAO!!!!!!! Are you ? kidding me? Obama's speech if anything thrilled the military-industrial complex. He has the ? to engage us in ANOTHER ? military mission, despite the fact we're trillions in debt and are losing badly in Afghanistan and Iraq. Both wars are a disaster and Obama wants us to get involved in Libya, despite the fact he's admitting Gadhafi may stay in power afterwards. So what's the point of all this?

Best strategy, good job on Obama's part??

Sasha Obama, is that you????????
This discussion has been closed.